Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Tricks Man Into Fathering Her Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Tricks Man Into Fathering Her Baby (859 Views)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lesbian Tricks Man Into Fathering Her Baby by asha01: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
A Nigerian lady, Kafayat Adegoke has allegedly gotten pregnant through the act of deception, according to the UK Mirror. The 30-year-old student and mum-to-be, set out to be a single mum and wrote out a list of traits she wanted her child to have. Then she went in search of a ‘suitable’ man who would sleep with her, as many times as were required to get her pregnant. Whoever the lucky man turned out to be, would never know the real reason she was with him (to get pregnant).

Kafayat, whose baby is due for delivery in June, is in a lesbian relationship, and insists she has no form of attraction to the opposite sex. She stated that her reason for looking for a man to get her pregnant, was because surrogacy and IVF were not only very expensive. but also unnatural. Here’s what she had to say:

“Ever since I was a little girl I have yearned for a baby. I looked into IVF and surrogacy but they both seemed quite expensive. I also felt IVF was unnatural. I thought logically and what I needed was a sperm donor and there were plenty of these walking the streets and I could take my pick. I decided to pretend I was straight and trick a man into getting me pregnant.”

With calculated planning, she held off sleeping with her new dates until she had found out about their family background, medical history and even their blood group. She dated three men , including a work colleague. She finally got pregnant for a man she had been seeing for 2 months, last year, after having searched for the ‘right father’ for her baby. Kafayat, ended the relationship and barred her ‘sperm donor’ from being in the child’s life.

Kafayat who did this with the hope that she’ll get a council house and other benefits, being that she’s a single mum, is dating another lesbian lady, 26-year-old Aisha Atan.

Kafayat had this to say:

“I decided I would have to sleep with a man and started to look out for guys that were good looking and intelligent with a sense of humour. I’d like my child to have all these attributes. I couldn’t have one-night stands with strangers – I needed to date them, find out about their medical and family history to see if they were suitable sperm donors. I was with the last guy I dated for two months but when I fell pregnant I ended the relationship straight away. My baby doesn’t need a father, I don’t want anything from him and I am so excited about being a single mum. I am going to speak to the local council about getting a house and some benefits. I deserve them like any other single mum.”

Kafayat supposedly realized she was attracted to women at the age of 16 but still went ahead to ‘experiment’ with both sexes. She had this to say:

“In Nigeria, where I grew up, people were ignorant about gay people and I had to date men to be accepted. I would date girls in secret but slept with two men – but I always knew I was a lesbian. When I moved to London five years ago I was able to date women more openly and I had quite a few girlfriends. One night in Nando’s I started chatting to a guy. He was a 40-year-old property developer – very good looking with blue eyes. He spoke very well and seemed ­intelligent. I straight away thought he would make a beautiful baby. We chatted and then swapped numbers. We started to date but as I got to know him I realised his personality wasn’t right. He had no sense of humour. I didn’t want this passed down to my child. I didn’t want him to be my sperm donor and ended the relationship before we slept together.”

She also narrated how she met a guy while she was jogging and took a liking to him. Here’s what she had to say:

“I was on a health kick and had started running. He was tall and very good looking. I started to flirt and he flirted back. We swapped numbers and started to date. He was very intelligent and worked as a building contractor. After a few weeks of finding out about his medical history and family background we slept together. I was dreading this part. The thought of having sex with a man made me feel sick but I just kept thinking about the baby I could make. I bought a DIY ovulating testing kit and checked I was fertile before sleeping with him. We slept together a few times.”

They dated for about two months, before Kafayat decided to end the relationship, because she wasn’t getting pregnant. She had this to say: “It wasn’t happening quick enough for me so I decided I needed to move on to someone more fertile.”

Kafayat met her next target through her job at the time, as a TV producer. She had this to say:

“He was a 34-year-old studio engineer, good looking, witty and intelligent. Again, I spent time sussing him out and asking him about his family history and even discovered what blood group he was.”

This time , Kafayat went for a fertility check-up and advice on how to get pregnant quickly. She had this to say:

“I started researching the best sexual positions to get pregnant in. It was difficult because I was living a double life. I was sleeping with women all the time I was seeing these guys too.”

Kafayat finally got pregnant after sleeping with the new guy, twice. She added:

“I was so happy I was finally going to have a baby. I knew I had to end the relationship but I did start to feel guilty because I had grown close to him. I didn’t fancy him at all but we had become friends. I decided to tell him the truth, that I had used him to get pregnant. He was understandably furious and was shouting at me. I said I was sorry and made it clear I wanted nothing from him and I didn’t want him to have contact with me or the baby.”

Kafayat said she has told her girlfriend, Aisha, and that they hope to wed soon. Aisha had this to say:

“I was shocked at first but when she explained I started to understand. She’s my girlfriend and I love her and I hope to be part of the child’s life. I will support her all the way.”

When asked what she’ll tell the child about how it was conceived, Kafayat had this to say:

“I will say the father is a sperm donor and not go into details. People have been shocked when I’ve told them what I have done – but it wasn’t easy for me. I will never sleep with a man again to get pregnant. I am happy with one child. My baby’s dad has tried to contact me a few times but I want nothing to do with him. I don’t regret tricking a man into getting me pregnant. All that matters is my baby.”
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Tricks Man Into Fathering Her Baby by cruzita(f): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
mtcheeeew human being dey ooi
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Tricks Man Into Fathering Her Baby by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Looks like men need a marriage contract to get access to their kids.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Tricks Man Into Fathering Her Baby by free37: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

One Truth SOME Girls Won't Admit To... Dammit!!! / Who Is It!! / Is It Normal For One To End A Relationship Without Giving A Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.