Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency (47614 Views)

Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Codyt(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
rman:
Script playing out as planned. Well done TY Bello and those behind the scenes.
You're just so allergic to greatness. Bad belle
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by egopersonified(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
So long you don't ask her to sleep with men or pose topless against her will, then it's all good.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Seventeen(f): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wow.. Thats great. Congrats to her. But hope it wont degenarate to posing nudde and sleeping with managers and agents to get ahead... Cos if that will be the case, ee go better to just de sell her bread oo. Better to earn an honest living no matter how little than to loose ur integrity for riches of this world.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Anoruo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
something is telling me this girl was never an agege bread seller. this might be popularity strategy you know. think again. my thought thou.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by doyinisaac(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Anoruo:
something is telling me this girl was never an agege bread seller. this might be popularity strategy you know. think again. my thought thou.
I can 100% categorically tell you that she was a bread seller by this time two months ago which was the last time I bought bread from her...
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by paparazzi1987(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lacomus:
Every bread was a hit
Back to back
From high quality, to agege
Destiny take over !

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Anoruo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
doyinisaac:
I can 100% categorically tell you that she was a bread seller by this time two months ago which was the last time I bought bread from her...

then this is good news.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Bishops10(m): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:
All of you people have no soul chaii grin grin

MrsPhyno are you back from exile undecided
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by naturefellow(m): 12:39am On Feb 09, 2016
From street to runway #destiny
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Bishops10:

MrsPhyno are you back from exile undecided
yeah i think the 40 yrs in the wilderness r over
u missed me?
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by rman: 2:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Codyt:

You're just so allergic to greatness. Bad belle

What is greatness in becoming a model...in a year, you guys will struggle to remember her first name.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Rejoice5000(f): 6:19am On Feb 09, 2016
bqlekan:
I just hope those ediots won't start asking her for sex....
SOME PEOPLE MIND CAN BE QUORRUPT
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Rejoice5000(f): 6:21am On Feb 09, 2016
mayonnaise:
No be naija we dey? All those model girls go spoil am

May the lashing begin... grin
QUORRUPT MIND
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Rejoice5000(f): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2016
allanphash7:
Her call has been finally picked up
GOD PLS PICK MINE BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN:SHOW ME THAT MY SERVICE AND WORSHIP TO U IS NOT IN VAIN:
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Rejoice5000(f): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2016
allanphash7:
Her call has been finally picked up
GOD PLS PICK MINE BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by bqlekan(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Rejoice5000:
SOME PEOPLE MIND CAN BE QUORRUPT
Are you a model? Friends with one? Ever worked with any of their organization? If No, then I think you should chill
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by sorextee(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Thank you
. I said something similar on Twitter, and d whole world came against me..

rman:
Script playing out as planned. Well done TY Bello and those behind the scenes.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by MoNickk(f): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
at the risk of sounding like a hater,which I'm not,i don't think she needed to be signed as a model. She was put up as an intern in a salon which was ok to me,payporte signed her as an ambassador too..nice but I feel signing her as a model is just too much..not everybody does well as a model. she may not be able to deal with the newfound fame n upheaval in her life o.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Codyt(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2016
rman:

What is greatness in becoming a model...in a year, you guys will struggle to remember her first name.
Nigga Model or not, her financial status will change.
Far better than hawking on the streets. You need to chill....
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by rman: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Codyt:

Nigga Model or not, her financial status will change.
Far better than hawking on the streets. You need to chill....

That is the problem with Nigerians and the people promoting this coincidence bullshit. You are tactically admitting it is about money. Thank you for confirming the underlying message of my initial post.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by GodMode: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2016
K
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2016
GodMode:

Stop comparing foreigners and Nigerians..

Name the Nigerian supermodels in business that you know Agbani is not a model she's former miss world and any slim woman can be miss world.

Why shouldn't I compare them? Slaves like you look at foreigners like some sort of deity that needs to be worshipped.

Nike Oshinowo, Oluchi Onweagba and Agbani, who IS a supermodel..
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by GodMode: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2016
K
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Bishops10(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:
yeah i think the 40 yrs in the wilderness r over u missed me?
Lmao,in the wilderness? you went for a missionary journey yea,I missed you small grin
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by kingsfield(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is the moral of Olajumoke's story. People pray to God to meet them at the point of their needs but they need to know that God is waiting to meet them at the point where they are making use of that which is in their hands. Hard work and tenacity will always win "it" for you. Opportunities are all around us everyday but we seize them (or not) by time and chance.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Codyt(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
rman:

That is the problem with Nigerians and the people promoting this coincidence bullshit. You are tactically admitting it is about money. Thank you for confirming the underlying message of my initial post.
At the end of the day... The Shit will die down. Then you'll get your life back. Must u be negative all the time? It will pass
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2016
vizkiz:

the Lord knows your heart desires even before you open your mouth... Seems you are not well informed.
you think God will mistake my typed words for something else

It's not about God but about you.God has already blessed us but some of us by our actions and inactions are not equipped to handle God's blessing so it hangs.You took your time to type stuff on your phone I guess but you did not proof read before you posted.You may think it's not a big deal but it says a lot about a person(except you admit it was an oversight, which can happen).
Paying attention to details is the key to success.it sets you apart from the rest and reveals your character and mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Emmanuel Adebayor Invites Davido To His House, Dances With Him (ThrowbackVideo) / Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo With A Man On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.