Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine (30627 Views)

Toyota Corolla Engine Noise / 2009 Corolla Engine / Knocked 4zz, Can I Change To 1zz Or 3zz Corolla Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by lexini: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oga Gazzuz, how much is gear for 2az-Fe engine? 10 pin

2002 Toyota Camry
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
lexini:
Oga Gazzuz, how much is gear for 2az-Fe engine? 10 pin

2002 Toyota Camry

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by seanfer(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if it's a 2ZR (confirm from engine number) I have one for sale.

I see that Mustang cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
seanfer:

I see that Mustang cheesy

It was a guest at some point wink
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by lexini: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
thanks.

please what engine does a toyota camry 2010 (4 plugs) use?

and how much is the engine and gear?

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ojeysky(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if it's a 2ZR (confirm from engine number) I have one for sale.

This engine looks alone gives me hope but they say content matters as well. I hope all engines sold by GAZZUZZ will be as clean inside out as well.
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Khalifa99(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please how much is a Toyota Camry 2003 full engine

My car engine got knocked
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ojeysky(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hello People,

I have a 1nz-fe car engine for sale, am changing the engine just on preference basis because the car temperature increases when am driving with AC. I have been told it's gasket but but I don't want to go through that process. I was also told it will be okay if I change my radiator to double cell, I also don't want to go that route.

The engine is very sound and it has less than 120k miles on it with less than 50k in naija. You can test drive the car before buying as it's still installed in my 2010 Yaris.

So if you are interested, you can come for the engine in Lagos. I need a buyer tomorrow at the latest!
Price: 80k - sightly negotiable.

Regards
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Khalifa99:
Please how much is a Toyota Camry 2003 full engine

My car engine got knocked

call me.

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by PrinceDave001(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please how much is Honda accord 1999 gearbox with installation?
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ojeysky(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
ojeysky:
Hello People,

I have a 1nz-fe car engine for sale, am changing the engine just on preference basis because the car temperature increases when am driving with AC. I have been told it's gasket but but I don't want to go through that process. I was also told it will be okay if I change my radiator to double cell, I also don't want to go that route.

The engine is very sound and it has less than 120k miles on it with less than 50k in naija. You can test drive the car before buying as it's still installed in my 2010 Yaris.

So if you are interested, you can come for the engine in Lagos. I need a buyer tomorrow at the latest!

Regards

GAZZUZZ may have just done some wonder with my car! To be extra sure that it's one that will last, I will be taking the car on a long journey and I will come back to tell you my story in the next 2 weeks!

Meanwhile my mouth has been wide open thus far...wow!

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Smarte724(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
ojeysky:
Hello People,

Regards
I hv interest in this ur engine, I hv a Corolla I need a total engine overhaul
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Smarte724:
I hv interest in this ur engine, I hv a Corolla I need a total engine overhaul

corrola with a 2nz engine?
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by thebigkendo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

corrola with a 2nz engine?

Bank type maybe
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ojeysky(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
ojeysky:

GAZZUZZ may have just done some wonder with my car! To be extra sure that it's one that will last, I will be taking the car on a long journey and I will come back to tell you my story in the next 2 weeks!

Meanwhile my mouth has been wide open thus far...wow!

I said I will be coming back on this and here I am. I have just completed a journey from Lagos to Ekiti. I ensured to travel between 11 and 5pm when the environment was largely hot.

In the past: Whenever I travel from Lagos to Ekiti (or vice versa) my coolant temperature gets to as high as 110C and it is when I stop using AC and maintain 120km/h that my temperature won't exceed 110 otherwise it will and I will be forced to slow down to avoid overheating.

I have tried all sort of things including changing gasket, plugs, injectors and meeting engineers that have advance scanners and was advised that I change the engine. I also meet kazeems who suggested that I connect fan direct and buy a double cell radiator.

I read about GAZZUZZ on Nairaland (and connected via WhatsApp) a friend of mine also told me about him so I decided that I was going to have him do the engine replacement as I don't like doing out of spec modes. Engine replacement with GAZZUZZ was going to cost around 200k+. I made up my mind, gathered the money and drove to GAZZUZZ in Lagos, he looked at the car briefly and said I should change my radiator and that he won't even do an engine change without my radiator change (this is where anyone who doesn't know his person may get pissed off as one may think he is being proud) . It felt too easy considering how far I traveled and the amount of time he spent with my car.

On the understanding that I will change radiator irrespective of engine change or not, I decided to go with GAZZUZZ advice of changing the radiator to a brand new single cell specs for the car, and also got the Toyota coolant. Behold the car temperature became stable, we test run within Lagos and all still checked out. I couldn't entirely believe it was true until I got to Ekiti with my max temperature at 97C. I was running AC and got past 140km/h without any temperature spike.

Finally people, I recommend that guy called GAZZUZZ, his pricing may be more than what kazeems charge or may look awkward in your interaction with him but I can assure you that his service is on point.

@smart724 as you can see, am no longer selling my engine as it's kicking in my car!

Regards

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Atikulated: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Please how much is the cost of Toyota corolla 2005 gearbox 9pin 1ZZ? It engages the reverse gear with a loud and vibrational sound.
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ugreat(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
ojeysky:

I said I will be coming back on this and here I am. I have just completed a journey from Lagos to Ekiti. I ensured to travel between 11 and 5pm when the environment was largely hot.

In the past: Whenever I travel from Lagos to Ekiti (or vice versa) my coolant temperature gets to as high as 110C and it is when I stop using AC and maintain 120km/h that my temperature won't exceed 110 otherwise it will and I will be forced to slow down to avoid overheating.

I have tried all sort of things including changing gasket, plugs, injectors and meeting engineers that have advance scanners and was advised that I change the engine. I also meet kazeems who suggested that I connect fan direct and buy a double cell radiator.

I read about GAZZUZZ on Nairaland (and connected via WhatsApp) a friend of mine also told me about him so I decided that I was going to have him do the engine replacement as I don't like doing out of spec modes. Engine replacement with GAZZUZZ was going to cost around 200k+. I made up my mind, gathered the money and drove to GAZZUZZ in Lagos, he looked at the car briefly and said I should change my radiator and that he won't even do an engine change without my radiator change (this is where anyone who doesn't know his person may get pissed off as one may think he is being proud) . It felt too easy considering how far I traveled and the amount of time he spent with my car.

On the understanding that I will change radiator irrespective of engine change or not, I decided to go with GAZZUZZ advice of changing the radiator to a brand new single cell specs for the car, and also got the Toyota coolant. Behold the car temperature became stable, we test run within Lagos and all still checked out. I couldn't entirely believe it was true until I got to Ekiti with my max temperature at 97C. I was running AC and got past 140km/h without any temperature spike.

Finally people, I recommend that guy called GAZZUZZ, his pricing may be more than what kazeems charge or may look awkward in your interaction with him but I can assure you that his service is on point.

@smart724 as you can see, am no longer selling my engine as it's kicking in my car!

Regards

In other words, you only changed your radiator?
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ciouxox(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
Oga Gazzuz, how much is gearbox for Honda accord 08? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
ugreat:

well.... yes.... just radiator

guess whT.

I have changed my gearbox for a knock sensor related problem.
after changing, the next proposed change was engine..... surprisingly, an engine change would have solved the problem as well... but would've created a hole in my pocket..

the koko is the diagnosis, get this right and solve 95% of the challenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by SUPREMEJUSTICE(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Please how much is a toyota corolla 2006 LE VVT-I 16 valve engine now ?
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ugreat(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

well.... yes.... just radiator

guess whT.

I have changed my gearbox for a knock sensor related problem.
after changing, the next proposed change was engine..... surprisingly, an engine change would have solved the problem as well... but would've created a hole in my pocket..

the koko is the diagnosis, get this right and solve 95% of the challenge

Ojesky is Obekediamondfuto??
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
ugreat:

hahahahahahaha I'm not oh.... but I don't have that kinda power for multi monikers abeg.
too much stress
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by CityNGR: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
ugreat:

You are very sharp.
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
CityNGR:
You are very sharp.

yes oh.... I am ojesky and ugreat at the same time....
I used ugreat to comment so people wouldn't understand bro... u get it right?
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by CityNGR: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

yes oh.... I am ojesky at the same time....

I used ojesky to comment so people wouldn't understand bro...
u get it right?
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
CityNGR:

BRO.... no worry urself....

only u can do what u do....

nobody else can.

how many monikers Now?

27?

abeg u too much..... it takes a really jobless lazy youth to keep up..... woah... abeg

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by CityNGR: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

BRO.... no worry urself....

only u can do what u do....

nobody else can.

how many monikers Now?

27?

abeg u too much..... it takes a really jobless lazy youth to keep up..... woah... abeg
Hehehe you be the one biko ojesky and obekediamondfuto... You too much
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ugreat(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

yes oh.... I am ojesky and ugreat at the same time....

I used ugreat to comment so people wouldn't understand bro...
u get it right?
After responding in previous post, you came here to rant. sorry bro I don't have that time to derail further.
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
ugreat:

After responding in previous post, you came here to rant. sorry bro I don't have that time to derail further.

OK sir, but I just wanna remind u that.....

he changed only the radiator..... and that was all..

I know u hate Long write-ups so I will be simplifying stuff for u from now on... no need to thank me, I count it as my social responsibility to help the needy and give ability to those without it.
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ojeysky(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
ugreat:

Yes that's correct.
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
ojeysky:

Yes that's correct, i don't know what @obekediamondfuto is talking about though.

cmon nyukkur, u don't know when u are being trolled?
I added my experience to ur post to prove a point..... diagnosis....

but as usual, some people will exhibit stuff.... it's allowed...

you usually have two options, ignore them completely... or my style!

some guys hate potency hence the "only radiator comment " to downplay the whole gratification to Gazuzz... I had to come in cos that's my social responsibility; helping the needy, giving to the poor, enlightening the blind,gullibe and myopic, chastising the arrogant and most of all.... maintaining sanity while at it!

and I will make the mungo park's case my topmost priority and give him the limelight he deserves!

as u have responded now, u have attracted them to urself.... exactly what I was avoiding, I like being selfish with trolls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday / Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! / I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.