Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! (30655 Views)

Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Alleged Cover Up By Nigeian Police. / 2013 Abuja Int'l Motor Fair: Compare Car Brands. / Cargo Tracking Notes In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2007
I am crazy about bikes and even more riding?

I will love to hear and compare notes with other riders and bike lovers!!

The fears, the guts, the constant bickering of loved ones, and so on as we experienced

It will be fun to share!
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2007
Yup am crazy about bikes.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
What model and engine size (cc) do you ride? And for how many years have you been at it?

Share with us your views of people's general aversion to riding. They readily consider it DANGEROUS, MAD, RISKY, UNSAFE, i could go on!

Yes it could be any or all of these things but it is normally bloated out of proportion.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by FLT123(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2007
Biker for life.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2007
Share your experiences bro if you will!!! wink
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by blackracle(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2007
dude,i'm also crazy about bikes too,but not ridden one.shld get one very soon.

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2007
Pretty things!!

Please start with a 250cc. Can you ride an Okada?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Configur(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
bike na bullshit.e beta make person get nice cool ride.dats all.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by knzguru(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2007
where can one get good quality affordable bikes in lagos or do i have to go all the way to coutonou. does anyone have any idea of the price range
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by guvna(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2007
Actually my love affair with bikes was meant to start this summer, but things didn't go according to plan I wanted to start with like a small engine maybe 250cc. But as I get older and dint start I'm not sure I will still love the thrill of owning one like I used to. Anyways maybe next year again if not then not sure hopefully the love for it still remains. Although as I got older I was more interested in the Cruiser types as opposed to the sports ones.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 2:10am On Aug 04, 2007

grin check out my whip
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by aloib(f): 2:13am On Aug 04, 2007
i love bikes, my brother is a bike addict, goes for bike rides and stuff
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ssRhino: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2007
check this out, pls dont steal my bike oh, if you do, i will send OPC after you

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by MP007(m): 6:04am On Aug 04, 2007
geez, am a crazy biker 2, bought me some ticket to see the world championship , crazy !
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by aloib(f): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2007
lol, bike riding is funn, accidents r the only problem sad
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Aporo: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2007
There is this addictive thrill to riding bikes!! If you are not the biker type, you may not understand.

My 54yr old uncle just bought a Harley Davidson for 14,000 Euros and he says "its either you are a biker or not!"

He made me appreciate the wide difference between riding and speeding, yes they overlap but they are different.

Riding appears to be more responsible in matters of speed whilst speeding is often times "losing it or testing the limits" which to experts always precede most riding accidents. DONT EVER, I MEAN EVER DRINK AND RIDE PLEASE AND IF YOU DO, !!

I must confess that for me, speed is king but i had to balance my obsession for speed with the dire need to be responsible when riding as admonished by my Uncle.

For starters, if you got the riding thing in you, go for it but start very cautiously preferably with a smaller cc.

One thing i can assure you, YOU WILL ALWAYS TURN HEADS!!

Meanwhile, i must say that the thrill between a Cruiser Bike and a Sport Bike is equally different though with bikes like the Yamaha Vmax, you can hardly tell!!
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by tectona(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2007
Gush am one crazy fan, love bike riding so much. got myself two power bikes and still thinking of getting myself another one. grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by zorro(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2007
Biker for life, and I honestly dont think anything compares to the thrill one gets on a bike
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2007
am  Absolutely GAGA about bikes

got my first in 1999

a kawasaki ninja 250cc

first bike, first fall ,first real thrill

you can't beat the rush.

the truth about biking is this

you are either a biker or not

you can't force it.

and those bikes up there are killers!!!!

yeah less i forget .IGBOBI is not meant for us(thats the bikers slogan)
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2007
Yeah thinking of gettin myself one too grin like flying on wheels grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2007
thats how we roll

a buggy all terrain

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2007
LOL my bro is nuts about those. . .spent all his time on the beach on thoses
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Monalisa2: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hey,

i need help here, i have a PDF file dowloaded to my system. But i can't print it, and when i try to copy it to other Applications like MSWORD, it doesn't copy neither does it paste.

It seems they used some kind of Security Encryption on the documents, someone should tell me how to remove the security settings. And if it works 400 recharge card to that person.

i will be waiting

harroonline@yahoo.com
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by guvna(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2007
When a man gets on his bike, he and his bike are at one, its a close relationship, closer than that of man and car. Aporo ur one bike nut, I see ur passion bruv.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by k0be: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2007
death around the corner bikers, blink of an eye.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by TopeFl(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2007
I love bikes die. Had my first in Ibadan while i was doing my NYSC, it was a kawasaki GT550, next was in Ibadan again, Kawasaki zzr 600 and in Florida u can see me in the pic about taking a 2004 GSXR for a wild Spin on the Interstate.

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by mukina2: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2007
i love bikes cheesy

My brother has two Bikes,
i remember the first time i attempted to ride it embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Kave(m): 1:48am On Aug 05, 2007
Tope how much does it cost to get a nice powerful bike there in florida, New and or Tokunbor
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by TopeFl(m): 1:50am On Aug 05, 2007
It depends on What model, engine size, Year or if its a classic. give me an Idea of what you have in mind
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Kave(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2007
a suzuki would do. i dont really no the models but the type you stood on in the pics you posted will do.
i just need to have an idea.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by TopeFl(m): 2:05am On Aug 05, 2007
That same one you saw me on was a 2004 suzuki GSXR 750 cc, real fast. It cost $5200.
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa cost btw 9-11K Dolls, 2007 Kawasaki ZX1400 cost from 12-15G dolls
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Kave(m): 2:08am On Aug 05, 2007
New or tokunbor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine / Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface / I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.