Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? (1327 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by kstadaura: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Some ladies can be stingy and selfish, they will ask you money you give them, but when its your turn to ask them for sex the dont want to cooporate, pls why?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Thank God You send "Some"..else, You would've seen some E-punches flying through different angles!cheesy

I don't ask guys for money. never had a reason to. most times they just offer it.

Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
The galling thing is that men sweat for the money and also sweat during sex whilst ladies enjoys both. Is it really a man's world? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Because u not using ur head when u want to ask for sex dammit!!!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by yomi007k(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
The galling thing is that men sweat for the money and also sweat during sex whilst ladies enjoys both. Is it really a man's world? undecided

Bros UN convention in Geneva Nov 2015 has changed that statement now it is "A woman's world".
grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by kstadaura: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Thank God You send "Some"..else, You would've seen some E-punches flying through different angles!cheesy

I don't ask guys for money. never had a reason to. most times they just offer it.

Are you sure you dont ask guys for money, what about gift or recharge card
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
kstadaura:

Are you sure you dont ask guys for money, what about gift or recharge card
Not a problem..undecided

I work too.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Synzu(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Not a problem..undecided

I work too.
How much do u earn?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Synzu:

How much do u earn?
Minimum wage?undecided

Just about enough to Buy me A Recharge card, some body-sprays, Tv bills, junkfood and a few Clothes!undecided

Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Intrepid01(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Is it a crime to send you pm? A cool guy like me did and you ignored.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Intrepid01:

Is it a crime to send you pm? A cool guy like me did and you ignored.
No, it's Not.embarassed

I'm sorry. I'd Reply ASAp!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Intrepid01(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
No, it's Not.embarassed

I'm sorry. I'd Reply ASAp!

Lool, ok.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

... For the services rendered
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
mayonnaise:

Excuse me?undecided

Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
mayonnaise:

Excuse me?undecided

Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Synzu(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Minimum wage?undecided

Just about enough to Buy me A Recharge card, some body-sprays, Tv bills, junkfood and a few Clothes!undecided

I was expecting you to say that.

Given your age, I'm wondering why your parents aren't willing to provide you with these items.. Don't tell me you work for sport.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by cruzita(f): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
mtcheeeeew JAMB QUESTION
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Synzu:

I was expecting you to say that.

Given your age, I'm wondering why your parents aren't willing to provide you with these items.. Don't tell me you work for sport.
LoL!grin
I'm still Tryna recall where I said "My parents weren't Providing me with those things i mentioned earlier".
It's actually a crime for me to buy things with my money? really?

it's not like I went ''Looking" for the job...It actually came to me. And who in his right senses would deny a chance to earn something, irrespective of "AGE""?

And No! I don't work for sport, I work for the MONEY! I could use the extra cash.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Intrepid01(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
I'm still Tryna recall where I said "My parents weren't Providing me with those things i mentioned earlier".

it's not like I went ''Looking" for the job...It actually came to me. And who in his right senses would deny a chance to earn something, irrespective of "AGE""?

And No! I don't work for sport, I work for the MONEY! I could use the extra cash.

Did you get my mail?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Intrepid01:

Did you get my mail?
Nada!undecided

Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Intrepid01(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nada!undecided

for real? I replied your mail...Lemme try again
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Intrepid01(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian: I just replied you again
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by iykekelvins(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Minimum wage?undecided

I feel you cool
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by firstking01(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op life's never fair embarassed
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by firstking01(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Intrepid01:
Estharfabian: I just replied you again
guy take am easy nagrin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
yomi007k:

Bros UN convention in Geneva Nov 2015 has changed that statement now it is "A woman's world".
grin

You don't mean it. So men has finally been dethroned from running the world. grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by yomi007k(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

You don't mean it. So men has finally been dethroned from running the world. grin

Men only run the world for the women.

Its like a Manager(men) n CEO(women) relationship.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol.. Figure that out urself... tongue
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
I feel you cool
coolcoolcoolcheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? by Synzu(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

If greed will make you work for "the extra cash" when your parents are capable of looking after you, then what's to say that you won't turn your bf to an ATM??

(1) (Reply)

9ja Girls. / Mack Zokaburg Vist Naija / Lady Recounts How She Was Ejaculated On At Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.