Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Whats Wrong In Being Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong In Being Broke (460 Views)

Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong In Being Broke by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Seriously no one will be broke forever, why do girl condemn us with so many bitterness, even if i have money, i wouldn't spend more then 4k on a girl, what do she have that other girls don't have? To hell with those girls looking for guys to drill
Re: Whats Wrong In Being Broke by vault(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
lilzcee:
Seriously no one will be broke forever, why do girl condemn us with so many bitterness, even if i have money, i wouldn't spend more then 4k on a girl, what do she have that other girls don't have? To hell with those girls looking for guys to drill

leave them with their lame mentality...... when a nigga now gets rich, they will run after him like hen wey see food grin
Re: Whats Wrong In Being Broke by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Brother please stop whining..

All u gotta do is go out there and hustle. The rest will follow
Re: Whats Wrong In Being Broke by cruzita(f): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
be sincere bro,will u see a yanshless and boobless girl and go after her?not minding the fact that she might gather enough of them in the future.that's the way it happens with the girls too
Re: Whats Wrong In Being Broke by doyinisaac(m): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
The same way you condemn ladies that are not beautiful on the outside....

don't you people get tired of this broke broke she dumped you thread.......even you wey dey talk would prefer your sisters to be with a good comfortable man that loves them than a broke man that loves them...Lets be realistic and leave sentiments...
Re: Whats Wrong In Being Broke by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hahahahahahaha see painment. Chai! Owu Na ba$tard mehhhhnnn

My guy just chill. God is in control. He go soon pick our call

(1) (Reply)

Super S’exy Chics Storms The Ongoing 2016 Carnival In Brazil (see Photos) / Non Catholics Have No Right To Celebrate Valentine's Day / The Embellished Gele Every Bride Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.