Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke (7792 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by marvelck: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
To most guys, no naija girl can love a guy who is broke or still struggling to make ends meet. They believe every girl prefer to date a rich or comfortable dude. And that once you are a broke guy, the girl go shift one time. I've seen girls dump their boyfriend to marry another guy within months just cos her boyfriend couldn't give her money to make her hair. But is there any girl out there who can still love and stay with a broke guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nova15: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
op, u Berra go and make money.... angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by McBrooklyn(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Akkord4gov: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Even if girl isn't involve,do u wish to live your life as a broke nigga
Guys have taken dating ladies has achievement and the ONLY REASON they want to be rich

16 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Who love epp

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Jostapo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
You are talking about "girls" specifically they know nothing than self-enjoyment. This category will go a lengthy way in satisfying their wants and needs in quota most especially Nigerian girls. All what they desire is (miracle over night) boyfriend without much intelligence. I will be strict, those who falls under this category are empty dead-brain. They are repellent and immature. they go for serendipity of the rich dude in replacement of the vice versa their left-over boyfriend is. it's more of a wasteful time chasing girls around with empty pocket to expend on them. Nevertheless, the percentage of girls that stick to their broke-pocket boyfriend would be place on a scale of 2 to 3 meaning 2% or 3% out of 100%. I'm solemn about this.

#B.O.L

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
hmmmmmmm...let me not comment joor
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by skywalker240(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Jostapo:
You are talking about "girls" specifically they know nothing than self-enjoyment. This category will go a lengthy way in satisfying their wants and needs in quota most especially Nigerian girls. All what they desire is (miracle over night) boyfriend without much intelligence. I will be strict, those who falls under this category are empty dead-brain. They are repellent and immature. they go for serendipity of the rich dude in replacement of the vice versa their left-over boyfriend is. it's more of a wasteful time chasing girls around with empty pocket to expend on them. Nevertheless, the percentage of girls that stick to their broke-pocket boyfriend would be place on a scale of 2 to 3 meaning 2% or 3% out of 100%. I'm solemn about this.

#B.O.L
Its 1% actualy

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by skywalker240(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
I have witnessed alot of heartbreaks on broke dudes, am yet to see any nigerian girl ready to stay in such relationship,...it is advisable for a young man to go and hustle, even when thats no guarantee that those girls will stay.

Op fact is all girls wont date a broke guy...the present faithful ones are just yet to encounter a financially endowed guy..

Majority of the average nigerian girls mentality is dont put ur eggs in one basket, odds are there are possibilities of them keeping 3 to 8 boyfreinds and it mostly bores down to finance.
Ie if kunle wont give me umar certainly will.

Freinds and family are also another problem
In the case of Parents,when the girl introduces the guy maybe as a fiancee,they love to know if this guy might be financially bouyant enough to take care of her and when they sense some financial issues they suggest she looks 4 a more serious person,,

In the case of Peers, her freinds who knows the guy is broke will also advice her to leave if any rich guy/suitor comes knocking

NO MONEY NO LOVE

Thats how the average modern day nigerian girl is wired to beleive,..i dont blame them much,

As a man you should be financially strong to date a nigerian girl, nobody even the said broke dude loves his condition.

In a nutshell, a nigerian girl will date you even if you are broke but will never be faithfull or happy to tell the world she has a man.

9 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by dollyjoy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
tongue
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Ginaz(f): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
I can and I have, I cherished love and peace of mind more than anything. Things money buy are temporary, I for one will never be bought by money.

Only thing that can make me leave a broke guy is cos of bad character.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Jostapo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lol that's it.. I'm yet to find the 1% though.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by sistar007(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:
I can and I have, I cherished love and peace of mind more than anything. Things money buy are temporary, I for one will never be bought by money.

Make I hear

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Ginaz(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
sistar007:

Make I hear

Not all women run after money, there are still women who resist. Thanks.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by sistar007(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Not all women run after money, there are still women who resist. Thanks.

Make I hear
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Thank u. Fools will come for u now. Calling u a liar. The thing is they ask u a question and if u answer honestly, you are a liar because they only want to hear what they want to.

Love can NEVER be bought

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Ginaz(f): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
sistar007:

Make I hear

I totally understand, you're speaking from past experiences. Duh!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by sistar007(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

I totally understand, you're speaking from past experiences. Duh!

Nice for accepting it finally.
Tnx for Understanding
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Ginaz(f): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
lovelygurl:

Thank u. Fools will come for u now. Calling u a liar. The thing is they ask u a question and if u answer honestly, you are a liar because they only want to hear what they want to.

Love can NEVER be bought

I tire my sister, men think all women are the same that's why they keep having the same notion that all women likes money.

Who doesn't like money? It's just that as a girl you should never let money define you, never trade your body or love for money. I'm honestly speaking that money can't buy me, as a girl you need to have dignity. No be forming or fronting, you no be animal dem dey buy.

It is only a woman that knows the value of her guy, broke or not that will stay with him. Nothing lasts forever, I always put that at the back of my mind.

One thing that puts me off in some rich guys are their arrogance, they think they can have any girl or anybody they want. Take your stinking money off my face abeg.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

I tire my sister, men think all women are the same that's why they keep having the same notion that all women likes money.

Who doesn't like money? It's just that as a girl you should never let money define you, never trade your body or love for money. I'm honestly speaking that money can't buy me, as a girl you need to have dignity. No be forming or fronting, you no be animal dem dey buy.

It is only a woman that knows the value of her guy, broke or not that will stay with him. Nothing lasts forever, I always put that at the back of my mind.

One thing that puts me off in some rich guys are their arrogance, they think they can have any girl or anybody they want. Take your stinking money off my face abeg.

Exactly!
Those are d set of guys I dislike d most. That thing is so damn irritating. As in yh everybody loves money but I am capable of working for my OWN money . I don't even have to be richer than you, as long as I am comfortable with myself.

The worse thing is they think as long as they have money, u will love them. But the girls who didn't care for them while they were broke but then suddenly do still don't love them but their money. That is exactly what they don't understand. Sad truth! Money and love aren't on the same level at all
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Ginaz(f): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
lovelygurl:

[/color]

Exactly!
Those are d set of guys I dislike d most. That thing is so damn irritating. As in yh everybody loves money but I am capable of working for my OWN money . I don't even have to be richer than you, as long as I am comfortable with myself.

The worse thing is they think as long as they have money, u will love them. But the girls who didn't care for them while they were broke but then suddenly do still don't love them but their money. That is exactly what they don't understand. Sad truth! Money and love aren't on the same level at all

Yesss o, money and love is the same but not the same level cos one last forever and the other is just temporary.

Some guys have not seen girls that truly love them for who they are, never seen girls that can love from their heart,body soul that's why they think all women are the same.

When a girl deeply loves a guy, the real kind of love. Make another guy buy am private jet, she no go move body. The man she loves will be more than a million jets in her eyes.

I won't blame them, they haven't seen true love that's why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Yesss o, money and love is the same but not the same level cos one last forever and the other is just temporary.

Some guys have not seen girls that truly love them for who they are, never seen girls that can love from their heart,body soul that's why they think all women are the same.

When a girl deeply loves a guy, the real kind of love. Make another guy buy am private jet, she no go move body. The man she loves will be more than a million jets in her eyes.

I won't blame them, they haven't seen true love that's why.

Lol but then they should stop the generalisation. It's so annoying when we are all put in 1 box. Haven't they heard of individualism grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Ginaz(f): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
lovelygurl:

Lol but then they should stop the generalisation. It's so annoying when we are all put in 1 box. Haven't they heard of individualism grin

Ask me o grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Jostapo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
You must be amongst the 2% .. Patently.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by taurus25(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Guys have taken dating ladies has achievement and the ONLY REASON they want to be rich

ONLY shallow thinking guys struggle to make money just to get girls.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by NevetsIbot(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
money can't buy love.

I'm making money pursue me, yh...but any girl that claims to love me cos of my money is on a long thing... I'll never even stoop so low as to showing off cash... It attracts lazy azz bitches
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by LifeOfATroll: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
Broke niggas think they have an opinion....hahahaha
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Let me tell you guys a little secret. Back in those days, a chronic player once told me that to make your woman stay and stand by you despite being broke, give her a heavenly sexual orgasm on a consistent basis. I took to it and it works almost everytime. It is a universal truth. That is not to say a guy should remain in his "broke" state for life. You gats to hustle and make things happen for her and you. A man do experience some "broke" periods in his life, so during such times, make it up to her by giving her heavenly sensual multiple orgasms.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by firstking01(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

And who do you want to fall into this trap that you 've skillfully and sugar qoutedly set with your tonqueundecided??
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by 2dice01: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
actually understanding ladies is the problem...men and women are word n opposite...but its true when a girl loves you ehn she go too mumu
E.g my colleague at work is fasting on behalf of her boo today makes it the 3rd day...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by gabi101(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akkord4gov:

POINT! cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke by Akkord4gov: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
taurus25:

ONLY shallow thinking guys struggle to make money just to get girls.

Bro,then the % of shallow thinking guys is 95

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Still Love Me If I Say I Am A Witch? / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / As seen on Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.