Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? (2759 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / If Your Boo Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Will It Be? / If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
LOVE is in the air! Music is an important part of Love. It
helps describe feelings where ordinary
words might fail. So we wanted to know,
If your boo/bae was the lyrics to a song,
what song would it be?
Omotayor123
Ebayray
Rukkydelta
airmirthd1
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by cruzita(f): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
if love is a crime then I want to be wanted
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by HARDBUOI: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
even ur boo get a boo.
so share the V leme share the D... (the V... the D)
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
cruzita:
if love is a crime then I want to be wanted
Hmmm, **dis one is strong**
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by jonaifame22(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Even ur Boo get a Boo(s)

1 Like

Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
HARDBUOI:
even ur boo get a boo.
jonaifame22:
Even ur Boo get a Boo(s)
HARDBUOI:
even ur boo get a boo.
Lolz, i mean, with ur gf's not your gay partners. Na joke o
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Am still in love with u (Adanna28) by Sean Paul

1 Like

Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
DRUNK IN LOVE BY BEYONCE
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Smellymouth: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ashewo --- Phenom ft Reminisce

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ashewo --- Phenom ft Reminisce
LORDSAMURAI:
DRUNK IN LOVE BY BEYONCE
Tell us the lyrics
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Omotayor123(f): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Will be back to comment when I get boo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by SolexxBarry(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Waiting for airforce1 to release d song wink
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omotayor123:
Hmmmmm,
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Waiting for airforce1 to release d song wink
Lolz, ur name suppose be "patience long suffering barry" nor be only airforce.
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by SolexxBarry(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
Lolz, ur name suppose be "patience long suffering barry" nor be only airforce.

grin grin cheesy
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
SolexxBarry:

grin grin cheesy
Lol, egbon Airforce1, am jst joking sir.
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
sad sad sad
Why that face na?
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by AmNotDrunk(m): 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
*_*
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Fernandowski(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
wiz khalifa - roll up

'whenever you need me,

whenever you want me

you know you can call me

I will be there shortly

don't care what your friends say

cus they don't know me

I can be your best friend and you be my homie'
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by delectablegyal(f): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omotayor123:

dem nvr put 1 inside your 0 as you dey so?

You can lie sha.
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2016
I can't believe (moving on) by future
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Rihanna-Man down.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Omotayor123:
Lol.. I know, right? me too
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by ggrin(f): 12:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Reminisce - tesojue sadcry
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by PraizFresh(m): 12:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Westlife - When You Tell Me That You Love Me
(feat. Diana Ross)

And baby
Every time you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me...
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Rihanna-Man down.

undecided
This is enough bad market.
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2016
greatness22:
LOVE is in the air! Music is an important part of Love. It
helps describe feelings where ordinary
words might fail. So we wanted to know,
If your boo/bae was the lyrics to a song,
what song would it be?
Omotayor123
Ebayray
Rukkydelta
airmirthd1

It will be Aramide's song: Feeling this.
I'm feeling this,feeling that feeling this just for you.....baby mi je ka lo the night is still so young.....etc
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

dem nvr put 1 inside your 0 as you dey so?
You can lie sha.
Leave my lady alone please.
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
airmirthd1:

It will be Aramide's song: Feeling this.
I'm feeling this,feeling that feeling this just for you.....baby mi je ka lo the night is still so young.....etc
Hmmm, Eziokwu!
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
PraizFresh:
Westlife - When You Tell Me That You Love Me
(feat. Diana Ross)

And baby
Every time you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me...
Nice one bro!
Re: If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? by greatness22(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
ggrin:
Reminisce - tesojue sadcry
Na wa... Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You See? / Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? / Sexy wearable towel for ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.