Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (9559 Views)

Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? / Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 09, 2016
itokam:
Okay...its weird tho but all I want for val is esthârfabian
Just how weird? shocked O.o

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
Yes, we are good smiley
Hmmmm... Now I've confirmed ... I go visit Calabar or Uyo be dat cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by LordOfTheWeed: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
It's okay..you've answered well already...
Why you still up hunni?

I slept this noon, trying to close my eyes now.
I just came back from somewhere a couple of hours ago and I've been able to log into any of my social media account since morning, so I wanna do that before calling it a day.. .. ..

Hmmmm.. .. .. I wish I can also have that kinda chance cry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2016
captainmilk:
Hmmmm... Now I've confirmed ... I go visit Calabar or Uyo be dat cheesy
I don't reside there lol
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by itokam: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
No, I'll pass.

#dissapointed! undecided time to be magical I guess angry watcha sstill doing online this late btw? Me am just bored...looking for a regular simple chatter! cry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
You still beating around the bush you know? I don't just understand you sha
All this time? You're from AKS? O,o

shockedshocked
And here I was thinking You're A port-harcourtician.grin
Part of my family tree revolves around there sha.tongue
Apparently, I know the language way better than You!undecidedcool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:

I just came back from somewhere a couple of hours ago and I've been able to log into any of my social media account since morning, so I wanna do that before calling it a day.. .. ..

Hmmmm.. .. .. I wish I can also have that kinda chance cry
Okay hun, you'll sleep soon then ..

Lol you gats hustle for us kiss don't be lazy..you should sleep now so you wake and prep early though tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
I don't reside there lol
So where do u reside.. cheesy cuz I stay up north
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by itokam: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Just how weird? shocked O.o

Just like the smiley u rightly used! Its "shokingly weird" lol! Am still not sure if ur capable of loving or having a relationship! So...yea...its weird cos I feel like am gay right now cry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
All this time? You're from AKS? O,o

shockedshocked
And here I was thinking You're A port-harcourtician.grin
Part of my family tree revolves around there sha.tongue
Apparently, I know the language way better than You!undecidedcool
grin
And you're from where? Igbo?
But you school in Calabar right?

Well I'm from there but was born and bread bred in Port Harcourt so I'm not fluent with it but I understand though not all..how did you learn well? Lol
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by LordOfTheWeed: 12:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
Okay hun, you'll sleep soon then ..

Lol you gats hustle for us kiss don't be lazy..you should sleep now so you wake and prep early though tongue
Yea.. .. ... I must wake before 6am today, and I gat just 5hrs 30mins left cry

Babe, you better get your ass off the bed and join me in the hustling, seems you don't know I have ijebu blood in me, I can be as stingy as lipsrsealed at times tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2016
itokam:

#dissapointed! undecided time to be magical I guess angry watcha sstill doing online this late btw? Me am just bored...looking for a regular simple chatter! cry
LOL I'm sleeping soon sha.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2016
captainmilk:
So where do u reside.. cheesy cuz I stay up north
South/East.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:

Yea.. .. ... I must wake before 6am today, and I gat just 5hrs 30mins left cry

Babe, you better get your ass off the bed and join me in the hustling, seems you don't know I have ijebu blood in me, I can be as stingy as lipsrsealed at times tongue
Okay bae..let's retire to bed, okay? kiss

angry I'm too soft for that embarassed you promised to take good care of me undecided tongue •tickles him • you can't be stingy for me kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
South/East.
Ok ooo.. its been nice chit chatting with u.. make I enter my dreamland. wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2016
captainmilk:
Ok ooo.. its been nice chit chatting with u.. make I enter my dreamland. wink
Alright dear..sleep well wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
grin
And you're from where? Igbo?
But you school in Calabar right?

Well I'm from there but was born and bread bred in Port Harcourt so I'm not fluent with it but I understand though not all..how did you learn well? Lol
LoL!grin

My Granny made sure we learnt it. kinda. she's like the Queen of Nigerian languages.
The language is Worse than German/Chinese!lipsrsealed very stressful

Plus-I'm kinda always getting linked with People from there. I'm a fast learner.wink

Yea, I'm full blooded Igbo.
I could teach ya the language sha, if You want?cool it's kinda easy and sounds like Chinese!cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by ashewoboy(m): 12:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

olosho laveda, you no wan reply me? You look good@ur dp. Ma type of lady.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 09, 2016
itokam:

Just like the smiley u rightly used! Its "shokingly weird" lol! Am still not sure if ur capable of loving or having a relationship! So...yea...its weird cos I feel like am gay right now cry
LoL!grin

You're not sure if I'm capable of loving?0,o

Lwkmd!grin Why on earth would You think So? ehn?lipsrsealed

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

My Granny made sure we learnt it. kinda. she's like the Queen of Nigerian languages.
The language is Worse than German/Chinese!lipsrsealed very stressful

Plus-I'm kinda always getting linked with People from there. I'm a fast learner.wink

Yea, I'm full blooded Igbo.
I could teach ya the language sha, if You want?cool it's kinda easy and sounds like Chinese!cheesy
I'm jealous..you understand two dialects cry angry
Well that's cool..you're lucky grin teach me Igbo rather
The lecturers here are frustrating me, sometimes using Igbo to explain shít I get to ask friends before I understand.. It pains me sha angry cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by LordOfTheWeed: 12:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
Okay bae..let's retire to bed, okay? kiss

angry I'm too soft for that embarassed you promised to take good care of me undecided tongue •tickles him • you can't be stingy for me kiss
***puts on an awkward smile***

Do you realize you're already teasing me by that embarassed ? And you know I'm not in the mood, oya go to bed.. .. .. We're sleeping individually tonight tongue

Goodnight hun.. .. .. I'm already typing rubbish sef embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:45am On Feb 09, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:

***puts on an awkward smile***

Do you realize you're already teasing me by that embarassed ? And you know I'm not in the mood, oya go to bed.. .. .. We're sleeping individually tonight tongue

Goodnight hun.. .. .. I'm already typing rubbish sef embarassed
Okay sweet sweet kiss kiss
Good night kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by lordreigneth: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Irunobo
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by itokam: 12:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

You're not sure if I'm capable of loving?0,o

Lwkmd!grin Why on earth would You think So? ehn?lipsrsealed

U act so damn tough all d time plus ur always critical of relationships undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
I'm jealous..you understand two dialects cry angry
Well that's cool..you're lucky grin teach me Igbo rather
The lecturers here are frustrating me, sometimes using Igbo to explain shít I get to ask friends before I understand.. It pains me sha angry cheesy
Make it three...grin

Was born in lag. did my whole Sec-School there.wink
Hence, I know a little Yoruba..grin

LoL! Igbo? that's the easiest language ever!cheesy
So, eh, how much are we talking about here?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 09, 2016
itokam:

U act so damn tough all d time plus ur always critical of relationships undecided
Tough?grin

LoL. I'm the Closest Thing to a barbie.grin don't let it fool yah!

I Love to love!grin
Critical about Relationships? hell No!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by itokam: 1:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Tough?grin

LoL. I'm the Closest Thing to a barbie.grin don't let it fool yah!

I Love to love!grin
Critical about Relationships? hell No!

C'mm'on...ur just so mysterious! Errrm can we hookup atleast?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Make it three...grin

Epic lie that make the devil himself shock embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:51am On Feb 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Definitely Vivaciousvivi, but my only fear is that, if I carry dis babe comot for val, make I no go use leg take trek come house cheesy
Kai, I don suffer embarassed
Tosin this means war!!!

Laveda:
Yes, we are good smiley
#Coughing. Good at what? wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by 100Cents: 5:56am On Feb 09, 2016
I cant comment on such a thread..
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by iykekelvins(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

you don't know handle? When you are not a baby. Handle me, u still don't get it?

Pm me, let's talk about it.
I've done that, Good Morning.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Make it three...grin

cry cry 3? Wow that's cool lol....

How much do you want? grin state your price grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The 15 Years Old Africa Girl With The Biggest Endowment In Nigeria (photos) / Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. / How Do I Propose To A Girl Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.