Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (9508 Views)

Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? / Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Kai, I don suffer embarassed
Tosin this means war!!!

#Coughing. Good at what? wink
In all aspects of life wink cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Epic lie that make the devil himself shock embarassed
Igbo is easy nah!grin

Ahan!shockedshocked
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry 3? Wow that's cool lol....

How much do you want? grin state your price grin
It's In dollars sha....;D8)

I'm just giving You Hints....100$ per word okay?cool

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by tosyne2much(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Kai, I don suffer embarassed Tosin this means war!!!

#Coughing. Good at what? wink
So where are we going to spend our val? cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2016
itokam:

C'mm'on...ur just so mysterious! Errrm can we hookup atleast?
So, I had to stroll all the way down my mentions to see this...lipsrsealed

Uh...alright sure! we could HOOK-UP!wink

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by itokam: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
So, I had to stroll all the way down my mentions to see this...lipsrsealed

Uh...alright sure! we could HOOK-UP!wink

You're such a Drama Queen!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
It's In dollars sha....;D8)

I'm just giving You Hints....100$ per word okay?cool

Change!! When do we commece? grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
itokam:

You're such a Drama Queen!
tonguetonguetongue Am I?cool

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
Change!! When do we commece? grin
O,o

Whenever you're ready ma'am.wink

ehn...Bia, Do You know what A hundred bucks is?shocked It's like 25k o! per word o!grin

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
O,o

Whenever you're ready ma'am.wink

ehn...Bia, Do You know what A hundred bucks is?shocked It's like 25k o! per word o!grin

Ehen nau grin grin
Change!!!

You didn't go to school?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by sirjakez(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
definitely LAVEDA... dat girl is so so cute
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
sirjakez:
definitely LAVE DA... dat girl is so so cute
Oh Thanks. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by itokam: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguetonguetongue Am I?cool

I Pmed you tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Creamish(f): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
e-val ... Lezz wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
Ehen nau grin grin Change!!!
You didn't go to school?
Change?lipsrsealed
odinma!grin I'm sending my accnt details!grin

Still at school o! I'm kinda on my way home sha. You!?

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
itokam:

I Pmed you tongue
I replied You.cheesy

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Change?lipsrsealed

odinma!grin I'm sending my accnt details!grin

Still at school o! I'm kinda on my way home sha. You!?

cheesy No probs tongue

I'm back sha.. And been napping... Just woke up not quite long ago.

Go bath and rest a lil
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy No probs tongue
I'm back sha.. And been napping... Just woke up not quite long ago.
Go bath and rest a lil
You've been napping? Lucky You!cry

didn't even get enough sleep, bathed sha. Buh ah didn't feel it. Howdy!!
By the way..Bia=come, cheesy that's one word! Where's my money? 100$$$$$
cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
You've been napping? Lucky You!cry

didn't even get enough sleep, bathed sha. Buh ah didn't feel it.
Howdy!!

By the way..Bia=come, cheesy
that's one word! Where's my money? 100$$$$$

cheesy
I had to go read again shocked
Per word? angry
Thought it's for a whole day ? undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
So where are we going to spend our val? cheesy
You and who? Aren't you scared of trekking home? Ijit!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
In all aspects of life wink cheesy
Ok ooooo cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by tosyne2much(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

You and who? Aren't you scared of trekking home? Ijit!
My only fear is that, as a broke dude, I might not be able make your day cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
My only fear is that, as a broke dude, I might not be able make your day cheesy
In that case, don't attempt! grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Okay then tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

tosyne2much

Dnt tell me dis is d Viv u"v been telln me abt wink

Hello pretty, hw r u? cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by whizcartel(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fvck Yea! To medube, texas or Zanga! burn slow.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Igbo is easy nah!grin

Ahan!shockedshocked
Madam I protest embarassed

I think its the hardest of the so called three main languages but i guess it just depends sha
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by lezz(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Creamish:
e-val ... Lezz wink
What colour are we having? Your grace and sophistication fluster my heart often.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Creamish(f): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2016
lezz:
What colour are we having? Your grace and sophistication fluster my heart often.

Hmm... I luv surprises. wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by lezz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Creamish:

Hmm... I luv surprises. wink
As you should, pretty and classy you are. I love red....red wine, red dress in a late night outing and fast driving back to the hotel suite and classic music blasting out of the open windows of the car. Let the rushing wind stir your hair wildly, in preparation to everything you dare not tell your pastor wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Creamish(f): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
lezz:
As you should, pretty and classy you are. I love red....red wine, red dress in a late night outing and fast driving back to the hotel suite and classic music blasting out of the open windows of the car. Let the rushing wind stir your hair wildly, in preparation to everything you dare not tell your pastor wink

hahaha.. Red it is! Your words make the dead come alive. It takes the strength of a thousand men to pull a woman out of your vocal coven!

My Vocal Wizard! cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by lezz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Creamish:

hahaha.. Red it is! Your words make the dead come alive. It takes the strength of a thousand men to pull a woman out of your vocal coven!

My Vocal Wizard! cheesy
Sometimes words are borne from impression.

I still remember your long discarded DP: long dark hair, sitting on a car and your beauty had grace of edifying sophistication that compels one to look a bit longer than one should.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork / My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.