Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) (54827 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Creamish(f): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:

What then is your point bro?

Never mind sis.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Alanzazani:

Just listen to yourself
Comparing celebrities that work very hard to make their money therefore they deserve to spend it however they wish. They also dont force PR coerce you to part with your hard earned resources you willingly patronize them. On the other hand you can hardly go to some of these so called churhes cos I believe they are mere money spinning enterprises. Like a church behind my house, 90% of their sermon revolves around d need and importance to give and sow. When missionaries came to africa , the donations they brought from their home countries were used to establish schools, hospitals, provide social amenities, sponsor intelligent students in schools, live in the communities and spread the word of God to heatheans. But now these men of god just tell you crap to collect your money. They know how to appeal to the rogues in our society that don't want to hear the truth, but the tailored word. This church is only in Abuja. Abuja is where one individual can steal 1billion and pay a tithe of 100million and think he has settled his scores with God. The day of reckoning for these pastors is coming. I am not a Muslim but I love the idea of zakat which amounts to alms giving to the poor.
Ok noted
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by silent10(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
pharmagba:

I don't want to say anything against pastor's but the bolded statement set me thinking.
It is very true.
What if a law is made that every church or mosque in Nigeria should set up a factory or venture that will employ minimum of 5 Nigerians on full time with adequate salary.
I sincerely think it will move us from this unemployment predicament
My frnd speak 4 ur church & leave mosque alone. We dnt pay tight or sow seed in d mosque. It's purpose is to 2 perform sallat/prayer inside & pple who built mosques neva ask for money or anything in return
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Boss13:

Nice suggestion. However, I am not a member of his church or a journalist. Hence it is not within my right to pose such question to him. I am just an interested stakeholder who feel churches/pastors are doing more harm to our society than good.

Another reason for not trying is that pastors are known to be consistent with lying. It is habitual for them to lie without thinking of the consequences. Recall, hey carry out this trait every Sunday when they talk to their members.
another clueless talk. That one goat is black does not mean all must be black. You categorized it like it's all, no go blasphem wetin go cripple you for life. Leave God's business for God to judge before you hurt yourself.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by HoluwadareY(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:
Tye Tribbett was there too. If this man is making good waves like this, I think he knows somethings that I will like to know too.
at last! someone with a developed mind speaks! Thumbs up
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Boland:
I guess my little words were too deep for you to comprehend...
Which constitution are you talking about huh?
To you I'm Jealous because I said the plain truth, I normally don't comment on threads like this but sometimes you wonder what Christianity has turned into..
I'd rather use my energy on more productive purposes than to be jealous of anyone's wealth.

Your moniker says a lot about you though, if anyone's is gonna support the pastor's act it should be you.

I expect a nasty reply from you, but trust me I don't have time for all that.. Enjoy.
forget the moniker, does it turn you on?my point be say you dey yan rust. Talk with facts please. If you want to remain a low level dweller then it's up to you.

If you had persons you have impacted positively over the years do you think you will lack? Well, it's your choice. Wait till I get richer than what you've ever seen. I will dash you a million for every hour you sitback to reprogram your mentality.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
moscobabs:

I will do that

But girl...this your moniker is harsh o.

U look pretty anyway
you like the moniker? Thank you
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by codedtinz: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:

When you have money why don't you keep living in your village?

Who is the yatch meant for?

Do you know how many of it he has celebrated in his village before?

Mr that's because I have not been living in my village even before I became rich.

A yatch is a luxury and as a pastor he is to live well though not displaying his wealth on parties and in a yatch,why not celebrate it in his church?

How many has he celebrated in his village,seems you know?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by mrteee: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Q: Pastor COZA, tongues are wagging over the lavish birthday party, like you re some hip-hop star. what do you have to say sir?

A: Please join the queue and wait. I [/i]shall[i] give a ROBUST reply soon. cool grin

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by aAK1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
kevoh:
#Yimu tongue, I have two friends that attend this church. One (the guy) is underemployed and works with a bakery and the other (female) no job, five years running now. Will I be surprised to see both of them in any of those Dubai pics? Hell no, when it has already been confirmed that some of the gullible sheeple of COZA took loans just to attend a birthday party.

Now, what were you saying about being poor again?
im not denying the fact that we have some very foolish Christians.ive never attended coza but i have friends who and members and oboy,they have bread. your two friends are the true example of unwise. even if it was not a church thin,they will still borrow to impress. ive spent over 8 months in abuja but still dont have stable church just because I'm looking for a church that wont put me on pressure
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by pharmagba: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
silent10:

My frnd speak 4 ur church & leave mosque alone. We dnt pay tight or sow seed in d mosque. It's purpose is to 2 perform sallat/prayer inside & pple who built mosques neva ask for money or anything in return
if you want tithe please you can go to church. I want to stretch our imagination to positives and opportunities with the peculiarity and challenges of our society.
Are you saying those big mosques were built with government money and not individual contributions?
Just imagine our churches/ mosques had industries that can pay graduates, make use of their technical expertise, pay them handsomely and you will see a decrease in vices and corruption in the society. Just imagine our church/ mosque producing toothpicks, matches, pencil etc . How wonderful it will be working together in an atmosphere were you are guided by the ethics of the holy book.
Please my brother grow up and leave this your myopic and self righteousness which had brought us here

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by dijon: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
loooooollllll, cant stop laughing,infact laughing my head off..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
AkumahTalk:
Anywhere you see Dr. Mike Murdock, RUN. As you're running, put your hand in your pocket and check if your money is complete. Birds of the same feather, yatch together..

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:
you like the moniker? Thank you
no I just wish the lady behind the moniker is mine
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by MrOlai: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
What a robust reply to Eze Walter!
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Na who say HEAVEN is not on EARTH, please give him a dirty slap. cheesy. Man of God dey enjoy wella before him go meet his creator. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
DONT WORRY, AFTER DASUKI, EFCC WILL COME FOR THOSE DUBIOS PASTORS. CHAI, THERE IS GOD OOO AND HE IS WATCHING ALL THESE FAKE PASTORS IN 4D.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by NwabuezeWini: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO

Go and sleep if you don't have better thing to say. Blf u criticise first make ur findings. Do u know how many people he has helped. So u know how many people he buys cars in his church as a gift any time he is celebrating his birthday. So u mean blc he is a pastor he shouldn't enjoy his life and money again. U go tell me weda na blc of u he come dis world. Don't ever use ur mouth to condemn a man of God blf God will condemn u.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by NwabuezeWini: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
alaskido:
DONT WORRY, AFTER DASUKI, EFCC WILL COME FOR THOSE DUBIOS PASTORS. CHAI, THERE IS GOD OOO AND HE IS WATCHING ALL THESE FAKE PASTORS IN 4D.

Who told u dat he is a fake pastor? Who are u to judge him. Judgement is for God. Mind ur business and give ur life to christ. Christ is coming very soon. Ask yourself this question" are u sure u will make heaven". This is d most important thing in life cos if u miss heaven u are wasted. Leave the men of God and think about your soul.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by NwabuezeWini: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
maoolakanm:
THOSE THAT FOLLOW THEM ARE LIKE THEM.THIS IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE BODY OF CHRIST AND INDEED THE NAME OF CHRIST.

Who told u dat?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by October1960: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Religion is all fake. Just 419

I give my money to family and friends not people selling dreams of the afterlife while they have fun, fornicate and enjoy this life with money scammed from their gullible poor church members.

Their own children enjoy money from the masses by attending good schools overseas and live in nice homes overseas while most of their members do not have indoor plumbing.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by wilcox(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:
it's his birthday. . . Those he impacted might have been the ones to arrange the bash. Why don't you get to him and interview him?if you ain't satisfy, you can torture the truth out of him
And you think this is the best way to show appreciation to someone that affected your life positively? For crying out loud, we have right to reject or accept whatever offer is given to us even at gun point. Your DADDY in the lord miss fired big sis. Going by his status in the Christian circle he shouldn't have accepted such gift but rather channel it to something more benefitting to the common folks that have hanged their faith in God through his ministry. Sister/brother for ones just agree that DADDY did get this right so that your conscience will be emancipated from human slavery. Haba, oma osheoooo. Kilode?

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yawns grin grin
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich to enter into the kingdom of God- Matt 19 v 24..

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by gemale(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
chimere66:
Nigerian Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) celebrated his birthday with a lavish dinner party at the 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai on the 22nd of January 2016.

This was followed with an All white Yacht party and finally a Thanksgiving service on Sunday at the new COZA Dubai.

Dr Mike Murdock, Tye Tribett, Rev. Funke Felix Adejumo, Anny, DJ Ernesty were in attendance.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photoscoza-pastor-fatoyinbos-lavish.html
"“Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy, and say to them, even to the shepherds, Thus says the Lord God: Ah, shepherds of Israel who have been feeding yourselves! Should not shepherds feed the sheep?You eat the fat, you clothe yourselves with the wool, you slaughter the fat ones, but you do not feed the sheep. The weak you have not strengthened, the sick you have not healed, the injured you have not bound up, the strayed you have not brought back, the lost you have not sought, and with force and harshness you have ruled them.So they were scattered, because there was no shepherd, and they became food for all the wild beasts.My sheep were scattered; they wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. My sheep were scattered over all the face of the earth, with none to search or seek for them." - Ezekiel 34:2-10
Matthew 23:14- "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation." verse 23- "Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone."
Matthew 7:15-23- "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.Many will say to me in thatday, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Fingesi(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Praise God. Thank God for these. Afterall, it was his birthday he was celebrating, at least he is not marrying another wife. Financial giants are rising from the church, it is a time to move into the realms of glory. I am one of those Kingdom giants too. AMEN
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by jackima: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Take time to listen to their sermons. if they are to preach for One (1) hour, they will boast of themselves and all that they have acquired over the years ending it with "It is the Lords' doing' just to catch the attention of the people for 35 mins: the next 15 mins is for binding and loosing the devil and the last 10 mins is to make the people shout the name of Jesus whom they know not. My prayer is "COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS"! God will continue to help us.

Spiritual Hustlers!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lamore:
Tnx bro
You are welcome
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:

I disagree with you. You need to listen to some of these pastors first. Those people with him are his ⛪ members, if they were so poor as u claim, how cld the afford the trip.

In fact some of those people u can see there had never flown in an aircraft before.

How can deduce those among his church members who have never flown in an aircraft? Dem write am for their head? Look at how you're twisting yourself into impossible corners just to defend him.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by gemale(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fingesi:
Praise God. Thank God for these. Afterall, it was his birthday he was celebrating, at least he is not marrying another wife. Financial giants are rising from the church, it is a time to move into the realms of glory. I am one of those Kingdom giants too. AMEN
Giants who party @ 7 star hotels? Who ignore & refuse 2 emulate d simplicity laid down by our Lord Jesus Christ in living His earthly lyf? Financial Giants whose wealth r used in open shows of opulence & luxury nt in d service of D ample poor & less privileged among dem? Giants who cannot even make noticeable difference in d lives of their fellow countrymen & even make a wee attempt 2 alleviate problems lyk unemployment, mass poverty & so on? Who cannot even undertake the tiniest of civic responsibility by @ least paying tax? Some Kingdom giant indeed. Dangote is a better man by far Dan most of these self acclaimed "men of God".

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by KoldKash(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
You see Boss, I don't know what your religious orientation is; by this I am not implying i'm a promoter of denomination:I don't promote denomination, I promote the kingdom of God.

Firstly, it's so wrong for you to fault the Bible as inconsistent or self contradictory. The bible is a perfect book and it is neither faulty nor self contradictory ( the problem is the bible will always confuse those who attempt to interpret it intellectually) (the bible is not any man's opinion according to 2 Timothy 3:16 "all scripture is given by inspiration of God"wink so the bible is the ultimate moral standard hence, it's never confusing.

Talking of people that killed when the bible says thou shall not kill:weren't they killing the enemies of God at God's command?

On giving to God, from the time of Abel who made a sacrifice that was accepted by God to the time of the church at Corinth where the members gave to support Paul, no one has put an offering in God's hand or account before.it was either offerings were burnt as sacrifice in the old testament or given to the priest on the altar as confirmed by Jesus Himself in the new testament.
Boss13:

I do not know how to address your comment because it was intertwined with mine.

Regardless, it is rather confusing when you relate to the bible on things that are purely unethical and immoral. Your bible says "thou shall not kill" however it was plausible for David, Moses and Joshua to kill or witness the killings of other humans. Though I still consider the bible as a good moral book, I refuse to refer to it because of the many inconsistencies the book contains.

For avoidance of doubt, if you give in church, you give to your pastor and not God. Let's stop the nonsense and put on common sense. That amount is lodge into any of the 25 Banks in the country and not in any heavenly account. That same amount can be withdrawn and spent by your pastor as signatory to the account and not by imaginary angels.

My reference to sexual escapades is because the same pastor agreed he had sex with his member in London. Please also note that there nothing absolutely wrong in criticizing immoral and unethical pastors based on the abuses they carry out. Don't get petrified over some quote.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
wilcox:

And you think this is the best way to show appreciation to someone that affected your life positively? For crying out loud, we have right to reject or accept whatever offer is given to us even at gun point. Your DADDY in the lord miss fired big sis. Going by his status in the Christian circle he shouldn't have accepted such gift but rather channel it to something more benefitting to the common folks that have hanged their faith in God through his ministry. Sister/brother for ones just agree that DADDY did get this right so that your conscience will be emancipated from human slavery. Haba, oma osheoooo. Kilode?
aborbee nor dey carry yah vex argue with me . He's not my pastor. Try to mind your business. Your mentality will keep you stagnant as a purper in the land
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
moscobabs:

no I just wish the lady behind the moniker is mine
it will never be grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.