Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) (54877 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Siberia101:

I know most of my friends who traveled to UAE to celebrate with him. Some I know even took loan just to be there with their pastor celebrating his birthday
They are blind followers for doing that, who borrows money to go to a lavish bd like this?

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:
it will never be grin
then u r not meant to be
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:
it will never be grin
then u r not meant to be
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by TrajansKong: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
NwabuezeWini:
Who told u dat he is a fake pastor? Who are u to judge him. Judgement is for God. Mind ur business and give ur life to christ. Christ is coming very soon. Ask yourself this question" are u sure u will make heaven". This is d most important thing in life cos if u miss heaven u are wasted. Leave the men of God and think about your soul.

In a nutshell. This is how our continent and it's people shall cease to exist or hold any sway in the affairs of Earth. Judgement of sexually predatory pastors is forbidden and will draw God's curses on our heads - and our great, great grandchildren's heads. Aieeee shocked shocked!!

But. I keep forgetting. We want nothing to do with Earth, or our people, or Africa, or Humanity.

We just want to 'make Heaven'. We don't want to 'miss' that!!

So many of us are dead already.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by TrajansKong: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fingesi:
Praise God. Thank God for these. Afterall, it was his birthday he was celebrating, at least he is not marrying another wife. Financial giants are rising from the church, it is a time to move into the realms of glory. I am one of those Kingdom giants too. AMEN

Please explain.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by mutvy: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
How I wan believe say dis one na pastor?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by TrajansKong: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

They are blind followers for doing that, who borrows money to go to a lavish bd like this?

Judge not the Men of God.

Africans in eternal glory smiley smiley smiley

Today Dubai. Tomorrow Heaven.

Sitting and ruling at His side forever (wearing crowns of gold cheesy)!!!

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by MarkSole: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pastors now living like celebrities...why can't he help the needy and poor...this is not what christ stands for...this pastor should be ashamed of himself
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
moscobabs:

then u r not meant to be
gbam!!exactly cheesy
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by egbojay: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
If u c dis guy church? Infact u go know say na dis man b d leader of end tym in abuja. Poor man no dey go there o. Infact toyota muscle no dey go dat church. No b lie o.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by wilcox(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:
aborbee nor dey carry yah vex argue with me . He's not my pastor. Try to mind your business. Your mentality will keep you stagnant as a purper in the land
My guy I no vex o, na normal yarn I yarn you o

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Thank God i don't attend his church our yoruba psstors are criminals.
All of them...both Igbo pastors, hausa pastor...stealing mentality dats what they've got
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Adesiji77: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
looseweight:
This post should be in the celebrity thread

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 6:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Bigtoto:
gbam!!exactly cheesy
enjoy yourself baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Peterwins(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
[/b]
jaymichael:
Tell me, something is definitely not right here. A pastor wearing "the head of medusa" is he in league with the "dark kingdom" or is he plain ignorant (whichever I doubt) as a 'pastor" he should be able to decode.

In Greek mythology Medusa (/məˈdjuːzə, məˈdʒuː-, -sə/, US /məˈduː-/; Μέδουσα "guardian, protectress"wink[1] [b]was a monster, a Gorgon, generally described as a winged human female with a hideous face and living venomous snakes in place of hair. Gazers on her face would turn to stone.
Most sources describe her as the daughter of Phorcys and Ceto,[2] though the author Hyginus (Fabulae Preface) makes Medusa the daughter of Gorgon and Ceto.[3] According to Hesiod and Aeschylus, she lived and died on an island named Sarpedon, somewhere near Cisthene. The 2nd-century BCE novelist Dionysios Skytobrachion puts her somewhere in Libya, where Herodotus had said the Berbers originated her myth, as part of their religion.

Medusa was beheaded by the hero Perseus, who thereafter used her head, which retained its ability to turn onlookers to stone, as a weapon[4] until he gave it to the goddess Athena to place on her shield. In classical antiquity the image of the head of Medusa appeared in the evil-averting device known as the Gorgoneion. source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medusa

Medusa was one of three sisters born to Phorcys and Ceto known as the Gorgons. According to Hesiod's Theogony, the Gorgons were the sisters of the Graiai and lived in the utmost place towards the night by the Hesperides beyond Oceanus. Later authors such as Herodotus and Pausanias place the Gorgons' abode in Libya. The Gorgon sisters were Sthenno, Euryale, and Medusa; Medusa was mortal while her sisters were immortal.

Beyond the Gorgon's birth, there is little mention of the Gorgons as a group, but Medusa has several myths about her life and death. The most famous of these myths concern her death and demise. In Hesiod's Theogony, he recounts how Perseus cut off the head of Medusa and from her blood sprang Chrysaor and Pegasus, Chrysaor being a golden giant and Pegasus the famous white winged-horse. source:
http://www.ancient.eu/Medusa/

People should be mindful of the church they attend. It takes a lot of grace. God help us all.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Eyinimofe22: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
wisdom is the principal thing. In all your getting, get understanding: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/29/17-things-startups-must-learn-from-coza/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.