Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured (47255 Views)

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by saliukadri: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is a very very old picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Surprised that folks are now seeing it and flogging the whole issue like its a great innovation/invention.
This just shows you how most media houses have lost track of the core of their existence; carrying old, stale news of an event that participants have even forgotten.
Nigerian bloggers........I bow for you guys!!!!!
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by nairamaniac: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
LaurelP:
50 Cent mouth is always open. Seems he has big frontal teeth.
he was shot in in the early 2000's. one of the bullets hit his mouth.
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by kareemkamil(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Toyin Saraki she should go and be praying against conspiracy of her husband. She hanging around with 50cent arround the corner.
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
50 Cent I see everyday here in Jamaica Queens...
i can bet my balls you've never seen an airplane before
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by Binsani(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Maybe the picture go help saraki for court.
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by Awaja(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
The woman's look is scary
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by tatucci: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
50 Cent I see everyday here in Jamaica Queens...

even down here in Ariaria international market , he's always around...
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by Naijiant: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by TijaniAbu: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nigerians and fake news tho.. junk journalism at the lowest level.

Ordinary google shows 50 Cent making a speech at the United Nations in 2011 for UN World Food Programme.
http://www.undispatch.com/why-50-cent-is-a-humanitarian-genious/

Mrs Toyin Saraki also spoke at the same event, for the United Nations Every Woman Every Child Programme.

Jagaban vagabonds, wailing wailers, and body language disciples of doom take note.
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by TijaniAbu: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
foriz4u:

obviously they're politicians with musical affinity. never have I seen any politician from d UK, US or other part of d taking a selfie even though d celeb is from their country

You've never seen pic of Barack Obama with Beyonce then.
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by egbojay: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yaya once said everything is possible if fifty could Bleep viviko foxy. Saraki wife is not exempted. After all Saraki get six pack?
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by SamiraF: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2016
saliukadri:
This is a very very old picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Surprised that folks are now seeing it and flogging the whole issue like its a great innovation/invention.
This just shows you how most media houses have lost track of the core of their existence; carrying old, stale news of an event that participants have even forgotten.
Nigerian bloggers........I bow for you guys!!!!!

Is it lazy bloggers or is it the futile desperation of the Tinubu and El Rufai cabal to falsely tarnish Saraki's wife. This their desperate jealousy can kill them, instead of them to improve their own wives. Mrs Saraki is a consistent globally recognised advocate in her own right and a highly sought after public speaker. What are their own wives beyond flamboyant opportunists living large on government funds.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by SamiraF: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Just look at this rubbish opportunism from El Rufai's wife, "Kaduna First Lady" Hadiza El Rufai?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hajia-hadiza-el-rufai-2364b9104

Is it when her husband Nasiru El Rufai who stole 90 plots of land in Abuja as FCT minister became a governor that his wife suddenly transformed into an 'international celebrity" who wants to "join non-profit boards"?

Unbelievable that a properly qualified architect will display such rabid unseemly opportunism and greed.
Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by petecoolboy: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Stale 2011 news now making wave like it was an event of just yesterday. Wack journalism

Mrs Toyin Saraki spoke at the same event, for the United Nations Every Woman Every Child Programme.

And 50 cent also shared his own experience which inspired his musical career.

Re: Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
DailyPost:
Wife of Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki Spotted With World Music Star 50 Cent , check Lovely Photo Below.

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/toyin-saraki-spotted-with-50-cent-photo

SARAKI, SARAKI, SARAKI
How many times I call you,
Take time oooh,
Take care of those your jewels oooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.