Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) (64561 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / If You've Used This Book Before, Go And Marry / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Why? But my wife is still praying in TB Joshua church
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by driand(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Furck that book dammit!!! Marriage aint for me yet..
amen
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by fernandoc(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Obi leave your mother police is coming
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Gkemz: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op you got it wrong. Marriage is not something one jumps into because his/her age mates are doing so. For some, it takes longer time to settle for marriage while to some others shorter. Failure to plan well before entering into it is planning to fail. You count one before you count two. Mgbe onye jiri bilie obulu ututu ya.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by solid3(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Uncle and anty, if you know you used this exercise in your primary or secondary school, biko, pkease go and marry, its owk. gringrin

Senseless post. i.diot.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by MissPinkOctober(f): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
I used dat book in pry and im a teenager, u see ya life?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by smartwilly4eva: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Waiting for the beautiful ones
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Uncle and anty, if you know you used this exercise in your primary or secondary school, biko, pkease go and marry, its owk. gringrin
I use it well well, still not marry, because am not financially Boyant
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by lottomkyes10(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
me no understand wen ppl say they are not ready for marriage. abeg make una talk true una name no ready abi una never see husband or wife. lol
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by tufur24(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
O my!! That book... Life saver.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by babra19: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
choiiiii....finally person don old oooo
Mr Right where you dey o....
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by olatex25(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
hmm... 2B we used it for maths den... marriage is not even in my dico for now... just making common sense in Ben Bruce voice
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by chyke100(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
"If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, and you are not yet married, Please Go And Marry (Photo)"...........This is what the heading should be!..... thank me later tongue
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by teddyYz: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Don't worry, I will get married this year by God's grace.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, she is waiting for Jesus to come pay her bride price grin
as in eh. She go just old die of boredom. Haba cheesy
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by foliks(f): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ede times Ede, remi koni iya, segun elere boolu, odabo odabo kayode grin

I better move out of my father's house quick
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by mutvy: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Girls and ladies are so bad and useless that to take anyone of them as a wife is either difficult or extremely hard. I am considering celibacy.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Seye25(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
The acronym OLYMPIC : Olu Leave Your Mother Police Is Coming
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jetjacky:
thanks bro, I used it and am now in my twenties undecided freemanan did u use this?

I did joor... But I used it in its dying days

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ucnwafor(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
westlius:
Meanin of Olympic
Olu leave your mother Alone police is Comin.
Nic memory of old day bot hw person go marry when him neva see food chop/ no work
Lmao, guy u are funny oooOOH

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Obi Leave Your Mother Police Is Coming. That was the meaning of the OLYMPIC. Those were the days.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
mutvy:
Girls and ladies are so bad and useless that to take anyone of them as a wife is either difficult or extremely hard. I am considering celibacy.

Nah, not all I know some great girls.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Omotayor123, aminat508 I know you used this book, go marry!!!!
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by tobikay01(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
ahnie:
Indomie and chessballs generation will be like......this z just an ordinary exercisebook.
indomie sef dn tay o
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by princezzlolly(f): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ege x ege......etc
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Babyphinas(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
No be small
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kazrem:
Omotayor123, aminat508 I know you used this book, go marry!!!!
Come give me husband na tongue
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by fredie107(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
I am oooooooo
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ojialo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
already married with kid
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by samuelibit(m): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=sickstars post=42753352] cheesy i wont marry o
Infact come nd carry me go nd marry[/quote dont force him to marry...
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=samuelibit post=42782842][/quote]

Tell ur sister not to force him to marry her undecided
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by lawlahbammy(f): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Baba God pick up my call...
This year must not pass me by Oh Lord! Give me my husband. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Not Too Much Sex Education For Kids? / Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students / How To Write Good Letter Of Attestation ( See Samples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.