Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? (461 Views)

If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / Advice please: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? by Diamonddris(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2016
My sister is about to wed, and who to invite bothers her a lot....

I told her I could get advice for her from my friends on Nairaland.

The issue goes like this, we have a very large family,lots of uncle and aunts, lots of cousins, first cousin, second cousin etc, lots of relatives too...

Although we are not that rich, but am proud to say that we are not poor either. Atleast we live in our own house, and my dad can boast of an Honda accent...but my other uncles and relatives are more richer than we are..

The riches of my uncles And aunts makes them behave somehow and even their children tends to be very ill mannered..at some point we had to stop visiting them, reasons being that when you go visiting,only the parents will try to be nice, the children are always so dump and supercilious, they dnt look cheerful, they dnt even gist, they go to their various rooms and you end up sitting alone like one rejected scrap car..if you make a mistake of sleeping there, then dnt expect a good morning from any of them, rather you will be the one to greet ur juniors good morning..

Talking about events, the. Previous events we had like my elder sister and elder brothers wedding, we invited them, they'll come late, they won't want to eat and they will look for somewhere very far and seat, my mum is always looking at their face and this provokes me and my siblings..

This my sister always feel the same way like I do, and she is about to wed,

I know its easy to marginalise friends,but when it comes to family, there must always be a rethink..she does not want to invite people who will not be happy for her, of which I know they are not happy, especially now that my sister is getting married to a senior medical doctor, just like my eldest sister did, she says she needs pple that will be happy for her, she is feeling that this may bring problem in the family...
So fellow nairalanders, I sincerely need your advice on this..I and my sister will really appreciate you..thanks.
Cc: lalasticlacla
Also: seun
Re: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? by Smellymouth: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Lol..invite all
Re: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
hmmm its not required though, u can invite the few u trust and the few u invited can invite the rest.
Re: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy invite me abeg i go come only me is first second distant nd nearer cousin

Please make it buffet cry cry infact no put me for food stand
Re: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? by vizkiz: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2016
in Nigeria, just invite 100 and you will get nothing less that 500 guests. Even those passing by go branch. It's Nigeria dammit! We too like party for here. tongue
Re: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? by iykekelvins(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2016
You aint required tho..

But your relatives need to be there sha.. Are they not happy their niece is. Getting married.
Re: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? by Diamonddris(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2016
iykekelvins:
You aint required tho..

But your relatives need to be there sha.. Are they not happy their niece is. Getting married.

From the look of things, they are not happy...

I tell you out of experience
Re: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? by drmikeadams(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin,, na wah ooo...as for me ..i no go bother invite them sef...we dey 21st century now..u no suppose let some kind issues give u head ache Walai.
Re: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Diamonddris:

From the look of things, they are not happy...

I tell you out of experience

It happens its not every relative that wishes one well in life ur sister's happiness shd b her number priority

Like wat does she want for herself!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Near....see This Lovely Poem / HSE Training @ Greenfeild Consult Training Centre, Obanikoro,lagos / 15 Great First Date Question For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.