Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari (39498 Views)

Corruption: Nigeria Customs Service Dismisses More Customs Officers / Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever / You're Criminals,stop Applying For Asylum In UK - Buhari Blasts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by justiz5(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2016
amolak:
Hahahaha! GMB, I know you fear no foe, but i will help u name the person.
The biggest curruption suspect is Deziani ojuyobo Maduekwe
You mean that evil EYED WOMAN right? gringrin

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by viktor01(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Saint Buhari
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by millionboi(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2016
And u left him for KANU.....U see HW dullard u are?BUHARI

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by samplegirl(f): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2016
sankky:
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI #3

Dear Sir,

BETWEEN US, WHO IS A CRIMINAL?

It is with utter dismay and unfeigned consternation that I wish to succinctly albeit humbly, express my displeasure and disappointment at your constant ridiculing of your countrymen and your obvious disdain of them.
Your derogation of their personae before the international community has sadly become an embarrassing characteristic of your maladministration, and by extension exposes the insecurity and low esteem you have of yourself.
Isn't it sad, Mr President, that you cower behind the tattered cloak of blames to hide your inefficiency?
There's an adage that says that when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four fingers point back at you.
Whoever comes to equity should come with clean hands.
This rule of nature, you have failed!

Mr President, in light of your recent character defaming statement before the international community, I'm forced to remind you of your disgraceful and crime tainted antecedents.
I humbly ask Mr President, between you and I, who is a criminal?

---Who crated Umaru Dikko with the help of an Israeli anaesthesiologist and attempted to smuggle him into Nigeria, but was caught at Heathrow Airport?
---In 1984, under whose watch did the Emir of Gwandu enter into Nigeria with 53 suitcases whose contents where unknown till date, after the borders were closed?
---Who married a 9 year old as a wife?
Between us, who is a paedophile and who is guilty of child abuse?
---Why did a trustee member of PTF, Captain Usman Jibril resign under your chairmanship?
---Who gave his brother-in-law's company, Ahmed Salihijo, contract to take decisions for PTF under his chairmanship?
Who employed his relatives as PTF consultants?
---What happened to our $2.8 billion (currently valued at over N650 billion) under your watch as PTF chairman?
How did our money disappear under your watch till date?
---Can you give sound reasons for your reluctance to probe Halliburton scandal?
I assume that when you said Nigerians are criminals, that included your wife?
Could it be that you suffer selective amnesia in your anti-graft war with regards to Halliburton scandal because your wife is implicated?
---Who lied about his certificate?
Where is your certificate Mr President?
---Who had only 150 cows and N1 million, yet bought presidential form of N27 million?
---Who declared assets of only 150 cows and N1 million before elections, and after elections, declared assets of N30 million in U.B.A and a palatial home in Abuja valued at N2 billion?
---Can you give account of your stewardship and missing monies when you were NNPC chairman?
---Who declared Nigeria broke, yet budgeted billions of Naira for purchase of new vehicles for Aso Rock?
---Who declared Nigeria broke and promised economic diversification, yet signed the release of N40 billion for oil exploration in the north?
---Under whose watch did our budget go missing?
---Who presented a budget that failed integrity test in the legislative house?
Mr President, can a person of this questionable antecedents claim to be a saint?
Isn't it a shame that a person with such embarrassing and disgraceful portmanteau is a president?
What moral justification does a president with such repugnant, repulsive and abhorrent pedigree have to point fingers at regular hardworking Nigerians and call them criminals?

Mr President,
I am Lawrencia Chioma.
I am a graduate with sound certificate.
I am a Linguist.
I am a communication expert.
I work with an Insurance company.
I am a writer.
I read, research and think as a hobby.
I earn my wage.
I work hard for every dime.
I have a clean slate.

Between us Sir, who is a criminal?

I'll be back!!

Lawrencia Chioma is the original writer of this post!! Any other person claiming originality of this post has committed plagiarism!! Let's respect our intellectual works and stop behaving like criminals that Buhari called us!!

Unfortunately the gullibles will jump and pass this meanwhile they will blame it on Jonathan.

Sorry generation!

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Josh316(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Our only problem is that it seems to be too thorough and it takes too much time. If there are obvious cases, like bank accounts, infrastructure, houses and hotels, I would hope they could do it quicker, so that we can claim these things back promptly.

Does Mr president think that Britain is a lawless land where you just pick up someone and lock up because you have found evidence? You MUST let the courts do their job! Thats why Britain will remain thorough! They did a thorough job and now we have Mr Ibori serving the queen in jail.

The world and Nigeria must not operate like North Korea Mr President...

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by suralab: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Despite the challenges faced by Nigerian government, they are making sure that no stone is left unturned. Part of the campaign promises by APC is to kill corruption because if we fail to do so corruption will kill us and also to fight insurgency....... we are glad today that the government is fighting tooth and nail in making sure that corruption and insurgency become a thing of past in Nigeria. We they can achieve this am very sure other developments will follow suit. #ISUPPORTBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by justiz5(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2016
Sanchase:
Whether Buhari talks about corrupt leaders in Nigeria or in a foreign land, it doesn't matter. Let's call black black, any person who has soiled their hands in corrupt practices deserves to be publicly humiliated.

Buhari is being open minded about the whole issue, there is need for openness in leadership to help understand who is accountable for various practices. The issue with Buhari is this, his probe on the past leaders are always insufficient and inconclusive. A person who embezzled $100 million was granted bail of N200 million naira, there is no correlation between $100 million and N200 million naira.

Secondly, the corrupt leaders charged to court such as Saraki should be stripped off the office of the Senate President and have their assets confiscated, buhari is failing to do such.
Its people like you that make us believe NL still has sensible personalities. Its rather unfortunate that youths whose future has already been destroyed or massacred by the previous government are still in the habbit of defending such governments. So pathetic.

If only they had understood the damage these past leaders have done to them and the generations yet unborn, they would be willing to support PMB in any capacity as far as the war against corruption is concerned.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by condralbede(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
Only u president, c.I.d, lawyer, judge, magestrate, army, police, efcc, information minister etc. Nawa o, I tire 4 u sef.
You forgot to mention petroleum minister!!

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by mrmetoo1: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2016
koikoi2:
Buhari is a coward. How many mouth him get? Last time he said they don't hv evidence against Diezani, now he said Nigeria's biggest criminal is living in UK. How does she become a criminal when u don't hv any evidence against her to prove that.
What a big embarrassment our dullard presido is putting us.

He never said this, you guys wished this in your head and wrote it as an article.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by nnanna11: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2016
sankky:

Dear Sir,

It is with utter dismay and unfeigned consternation that I wish to succinctly albeit humbly, express my displeasure and disappointment at your constant ridiculing of your countrymen and your obvious disdain of them.
Your derogation of their personae before the international community has sadly become an embarrassing characteristic of your maladministration, and by extension exposes the insecurity and low esteem you have of yourself.
Isn't it sad, Mr President, that you cower behind the tattered cloak of blames to hide your inefficiency?
There's an adage that says that when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four fingers point back at you.

Mr President, in light of your recent character defaming statement before the international community, I'm forced to remind you of your disgraceful and crime tainted antecedents.

---Who crated Umaru Dikko with the help of an Israeli anaesthesiologist and attempted to smuggle him into Nigeria, but was caught at Heathrow Airport?
---In 1984, under whose watch did the Emir of Gwandu enter into Nigeria with 53 suitcases whose contents where unknown till date, after the borders were closed?
---Why did a trustee member of PTF, Captain Usman Jibril resign under your chairmanship?
---Who gave his brother-in-law's company, Ahmed Salihijo, contract to take decisions for PTF under his chairmanship?
---What happened to our $2.8 billion (currently valued at over N650 billion) under your watch as PTF chairman?
Could it be that you suffer selective amnesia in your anti-graft war with regards to Halliburton scandal because your wife is implicated?
---Who had only 150 cows and N1 million, yet bought presidential form of N27 million?
---Who declared assets of only 150 cows and N1 million before elections, and after elections, declared assets of N30 million in U.B.A and a palatial home in Abuja valued at N2 billion?
---Can you give account of your stewardship and missing monies when you were NNPC chairman?
---Who declared Nigeria broke, yet budgeted billions of Naira for purchase of new vehicles for Aso Rock?
---Who declared Nigeria broke and promised economic diversification, yet signed the release of N40 billion for oil exploration in the north?
Mr President, can a person of this questionable antecedents claim to be a saint?
Isn't it a shame that a person with such embarrassing and disgraceful portmanteau is a president?
What moral justification does a president with such repugnant, repulsive and abhorrent pedigree have to point fingers at regular hardworking Nigerians and call them criminals?

Mr President,
I am Lawrencia Chioma.
I am a Linguist.
I am a writer.
I earn my wage.
I have a clean slate.

I'll be back!!

Lawrencia Chioma is the original writer of this post!! Any other person claiming originality of this post has committed plagiarism!! Let's respect our intellectual works and stop behaving like criminals that Buhari called us!!

My dear Chioma, kindly talk sense into him cos I think he isn't mentally sound to lead a country like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by ify84(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2016
"they have resorted to attacking soft targets, people in churches, mosques and market places, using improvised explosives devices.”

OK naa, what they are the strong targets... Since inception, the supposedly soft targets have been the places boko haram have been attacking...

Confused president
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by terrymason(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
Only u president, c.I.d, lawyer, judge, magestrate, army, police, efcc, information minister etc. Nawa o, I tire 4 u sef.
but when the said agencies are misbehaving, you refer to the president!
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Luckylife(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
donbrowser:
Shoot and dont talk...
lol
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by mart2k(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
PDP alert
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Jetjacky(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
So buhari now rules with his mouth grin Nigeria made a mistake again
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by thiagocrush: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Joarams:

Lawrencia Chioma...a linguist that struggles to read and understand plain English?

Apc hag, bastard
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by Muritino(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
sankky:

Dear Sir,

Mr President,
I am Lawrencia Chioma.
I am a Linguist.
I am a writer.
I earn my wage.
I have a clean slate.

I'll be back!!

All these would have been helpful prior to Last General Election
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by frankilolo: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
This dulllard sef.

Mr segun, the problem wit most of u is that u don't have respect for ur elder. Am beginning to question ur ethicity.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by frankilolo: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
This dulllard sef.

Mr segun, the problem wit most of u is that u don't have respect for ur elders. Am beginning to question ur ethicity.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by GOFRONT(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Any time Baba Speak, he speakout my pains...It is like my pain is also his pain??.....Arrgh Sai Baba!!!!
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by nomanicole(f): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Claim them back and do what with it? Buy cars for the criminals up there claiming to be representing the masses or still increasing electricity tariffs so that u and ur criminals can still loot? Or is it the stamp charges by the bank on every 1000 deposit in the poor masses accounts? Pls enough of all these rubbish..don't go fighting corruption like you have the masses Interests at heart...stop fooling us, the other recovered ones what have you used the money to do? Who have you jailed? Start the fight against corruption from those who sponsored your election.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by SegunAdewole: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adminisher:

Your parents are the dullards for not teaching you to recognise greatness. Check out the diplomatese and the choice of words of the urbane, sophisticated president. It would have been illegal in the UK to mention any names . He even praised the UK agencies to encourage them. The way he addressed the Shekau thing is also masterful. Now compare this approach to the annoyingly pedestrian and low class way Jonathan would have done this or the unnecessary aggression that Obj would have started blurring it out names This is top class stuff and you k ow it only you were not brought up to admit truth that makes you feel inferior.

Does greatness mean dividing your country 97% and 5%.

Does your version of greatness mean violemtly soaking the "dog and baboon" in blood and showing no remorse about it after corpers and non-northerners were killed in the north?

Does your version of greatness teach you that west germany still exist?

Does your phantom greatness mean that all nigerians are criminals? Effectively destroying the reputation of honest nigerians outside the country. No wonder people now denounce nigeria and claim to be Biafra instead. Do you blame them?

Get yourself another president, this one is as dull as a doorknob.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
amolak:
Hahahaha! GMB, I know you fear no foe, but i will help u name the person.
The biggest curruption suspect is Allison Diezani ojuyobo Maduekwe

Calm down! Young man
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:
Could it be Madam D.A.M?

Or Madame Diezel?
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by aylagos(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Most of Nigeria youth on social media are senseless and lack understanding. The president must have seeing a lot before he can open his mouth in a foreign land to accuse some. I doubt if the problem of Nigeria is leardership problem, most people in Nigeria lack understanding.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by OlaSpeaker(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
koikoi2:
Buhari is a coward. How many mouth him get? Last time he said they don't hv evidence against Diezani, now he said Nigeria's biggest criminal is living in UK. How does she become a criminal when u don't hv any evidence against her to prove that.
Just listen to yourself did the president mention any name? suddenly you have concluded and manufactured one just to blame the President now between you and PMB who is the dullard
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by 1dickatatime: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:

Actually he has to be, he's the C in C.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by daygee12: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
I dont understand how sentiment and tribalism has eaten deep into ur body, somebody is here trying to recover all d looted funds and u are here wailing unnecessarily.
When the chapter of probe begins in NNPC , then u will definitely know who he is referring to.
Ending corruption begins with a step, Let's support BUHARI's fight against corruption and stop tribalism.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by noblegrex: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
how I wish you people could read through this man and see what he wants for this country. You can see the will,passion and love in him.but you people are so filled with hate that you cannot see it.nobody is ready to support his will as they're all afraid cos they're corrupt and wiked.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by amusadele: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adminisher:

Your parents are the dullards for not teaching you to recognise greatness. Check out the diplomatese and the choice of words of the urbane, sophisticated president. It would have been illegal in the UK to mention any names . He even praised the UK agencies to encourage them. The way he addressed the Shekau thing is also masterful. Now compare this approach to the annoyingly pedestrian and low class way Jonathan would have done this or the unnecessary aggression that Obj would have started blurring it out names This is top class stuff and you k ow it only you were not brought up to admit truth that makes you feel inferior.
Do you know that Buhari is a riff raff and one of the most foolish and senseless president? You should be ashamed of yourself that Buhari who you are describing Buhari who is unfit, who is exactly like cooked vegetable as sophisticated person. Know it that Buhari is the dembest dunce president since independence.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by amusadele: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
koikoi2:
In fact, Buhari's entire brain regions is exactly like a dead wood. This has made him become the most foolish and idiotic. I have seen many Nigerians as old as Buhari but probably because he a stark illitrate, all one sees in him is senselessness written all over him.
Re: Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari by egobetatoday: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
mouth diarrhoea as usual. mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.