Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Relationship Exam For Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Exam For Nairalanders (597 Views)

How about a party for Nairalanders In Delta State / Nairaland Jamb Questions For Nairalanders / A Hookup Party For Nairalanders In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Exam For Nairalanders by okuneddie(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2016
GCE MATHEMATICS EXAM PAPER
Time: 2Hrs 30MINS
INSTRUCTIONS: ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS.
ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS.

1. You have dated a girl for 2 years, eventually she drops you for another guy. Calculate the percentage of time wasted. (20 marks)

2. You bought a phone for your girlfriend and she gave it to another guy. Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this type of love. (20 marks)

3. (For Boys) You're dating around 15 girls and every girl is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s

(a) Plot a graph of girls against prices of phones. (15marks)

(b) Use your graph to estimate your future poverty (5marks)

4. You are dating other peoples' sisters yet you don't want to see any guy with your sister. Calculate the Percentage Error in your Thinking Capacity. (20 marks)

5. You are a civil servant, your wife is a petty trader, your combined household income is less than 350k. Your daughter who is awaiting UME result is using iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy both worth 350k. Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. (20 marks)

6. (For girls) You're a girl and you have dated 20 guys with hard labor, use the law of deminishing Return to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. (20 marks)

BEST OF GOOD LUCK!
Re: Relationship Exam For Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2016
THANK GOD im nt in any catergory.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Exam For Nairalanders by Synzu(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Nigerians don't "Date".

We reach mutual agreements on whether to fork or not.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Exam For Nairalanders by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Relationship Exam For Nairalanders by heayey(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Absent

1 Like

Re: Relationship Exam For Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
1. You wasted 2 years right? i.e 2% percentage of 730(365 days × 2)
2/100 × 730 = 14.6
Answer = you wasted 14% percent of your life.

2. I don't need trigonometry to solve that. Even the common man knows that kind of love is known as Maga Love cheesy

3. I would do that later.

4. 100% error in that person's thinking faculty

5. That's not parental negligence.

6. Law of diminishing return? grin
Well, the principle of diminishing marginal productivity is the decrease of the marginal output of a production process as the amount of the single factor of production is incrementally increased(vagïna) while the amounts of all other factors of production(brain, talents etc) stay constant.

In other words, since the girl who has the Cinderella/Peter Pan complex used more of her püssy than any of her numerous human attributes, the substance left for her husband to enjoy would be errrrrr Zilch! It would be a Tokunbo product grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship Exam For Nairalanders by okuneddie(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Blizzyblinkzy:
@blizzyblinkzy u go talk say Na energy u use type that . o
Re: Relationship Exam For Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2016
op can I carry expo sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Relationship Exam For Nairalanders by okuneddie(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
op can I carry expo sad sad sad

u can as Long as I no catch

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. / Things To Do If She Is Sleeping Over For The First Time / At Last, I've Found My SOULMATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.