Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Poll : My Tribunal Success Victory Over Thieves, Says Sen . Ogba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll : My Tribunal Success Victory Over Thieves, Says Sen . Ogba (416 Views)

Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB / Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poll : My Tribunal Success Victory Over Thieves, Says Sen . Ogba by AngryNigerian(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Senator Obinna Ogba, representing Ebonyi Central
has described his victory at the polls, tribunal and
appeal court, as one over thieves.
Speaking during his thanksgiving ceremony at
Nkalagu, Ishiellu Local Government Area, he said
his victory was unprecedented, because he
challenged a sitting governor, whom everyone
regarded as Goliath.
It would be recalled that Nnanna Elechi, the son
of the immediate past Governor Martin Elechi, had
dragged Ogba to the appeal court praying it to
cancel the election and ordered a fresh election,
arguing that the election was marred by
irregularities.
He attributed his victory over the Elechis as,
“Victory over forces that tried to ‘steal’ the
mandate given to me by God.

Continued... https://dailytimes.ng/poll-my-tribunal-success-victory-over-thieves-says-sen-ogba/

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Download The 2016 Appropriation Bill. / We’ll Upgrade NIPOST Facilities To Serve Nigerians Better Says Shittu, Minister / Fire Guts Singer Market In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.