Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos (17152 Views)

Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by demarc001: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
But all this receiving at home, I went myself last year to collect mine not receive at home. Resourceful time that ought to be put to better use by those civil servant. Come to think of it, this doesn't worth snapping pictures for let alone making a news.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Gabaleve:
Rubbish....doesnt he have legs...i nor blame am,na d man wey deliver am i blame

You don't need to blame the man coz the man would have blamed himself if he had not been sent to deliver the I D card. To come in close contact with Atiku alone na big business, if you where to be the man na war you go fight if dem no send you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by O8152051232(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
What is your name, Mr courier? Here is my house address details: 22 Ogunu Warri, Delta state. Come with your transportation fare to avoid the story that touches the foot.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by tomholly: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
heyah see what jona has caused again
Xposer:
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar pictured as he was being presented with his National Identity Card by representatives of the director-general of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) led by Abdulhamid Umar -at his residence in Yola, Adamamwa state.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/fomer-vp-atiku-abubakar-receives-his.html
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Ephemmm: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Is the National ID card for only politicians? I registered for mine at Ughelli since 2013, and up till this moment, I've been moving around with the near-useless temporary slip.

May God help this our country.

One of GEJ's legacies
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by demarc001: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
dguizman:
I registered @ alausa ikeja like 3 yrs ago but I've misplaced the slip that was giving to me,can I still claim mine if @ all it is ready?

Yes you can when its ready (they will send you sms), I got mine there too without presenting the slip, but mind you, you will really need to be patient with them there
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
This OP need one slap
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Whobedatte(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
dguizman:
I registered @ alausa ikeja like 3 yrs ago but I've misplaced the slip that was giving to me,can I still claim mine if @ all it is ready?
Tip d guy at the entrance 1k. He'll print it out for you asap
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by mohlanforex: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
NOW TODAY I BELEIVE NIGERIA IS A ZOO, NNAMDI KANU WAS RIGHT. I DID MY NATIONAL ID CARD IN SETEMBER 2013 NOW MORE THAN TWO YEARS BACK. TILL TODAY MY PERMANENT CARD IS NOT YET READY. ZOO INDEED.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by delman88(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
have registered for over 2 years now, no ID yet.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Geulink: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
All men were created equal and we should not make feel better than others. There are millions of Nigerians who registered since two and a half years ago but they don't even have the information on where to know and collect their card. Why not use the time you take the I.D them and use that to reach out to the ordinary people that needs this card. What is the #change in what you are doing. Let everybody stand on the queue
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Dozzybest(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please they should give us our permanent ID Cards.This temporary ID card is useless to some extent cos u can't use it to carry out transactions in a bank
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Kingosytex(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
And how is that my business?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by diegwu01: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
nicecash:

wen u are complaining abt one year ago, i registered in Jan 2013 and got mine last month

keep waiting, na naija we dey
The Machine detected you were from Gambia and it Destroyed your Data.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by brilliant5(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Rubbish. Wat d heck?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Glossyclick(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Where i fit collect my own
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by deolu2000(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Why is anybody that is rich and famous always treated differently in this country? So what is the special thing about this man that this made news rather than those millions of common man that havn't got ours after several years of registration. Poor journalism is the order of the day.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Yseone(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Who cares when d National ID card would be ready, as long as am making ma Doug & hv other means of identification,,I don't give a fvck***abeg which one is LASARA again? Mk I still do to accumulate my identity
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by dguizman(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Whobedatte:
Tip d guy at the entrance 1k. He'll print it out for you asap
are u sure it will work?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by dguizman(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
demarc001:

Yes you can when its ready (they will send you sms), I got mine there to without presenting the slip, but mind you, you will really need to be patient with them there
I did it late 2010,but I did not receive any sms till date
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Whobedatte(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
dguizman:
are u sure it will work?
it worked for me. It can work for you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by 4four(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Is the National ID card for only politicians? I registered for mine at Ughelli since 2013, and up till this moment, I've been moving around with the near-useless temporary slip.

May God help this our country.
yours is 2013? I did my in 2011 but till expecting it up till date? but buari and atiku dat did there own may b last yr already collect there own
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Justicealh3(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
That Man beside Atiku self... E de happy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by dguizman(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Whobedatte:
it worked for me. It can work for you
ok...thanks
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by lekancaring(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Xposer:
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar pictured as he was being presented with his National Identity Card by representatives of the director-general of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) led by Abdulhamid Umar -at his residence in Yola, Adamamwa state.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/fomer-vp-atiku-abubakar-receives-his.html
I av done my own national id card since December 2014 and I av no receive it
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by tuffgongjo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
bestman09:
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others!
George Orwell(Animal Kingdom).
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Sunglass20(f): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Naija.... When we go ever grow up? Can't remember seeing anything like this about another country leaders. Abi who get link make he share o!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by demarc001: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
dguizman:
I did it late 2010,but I did not receive any sms till date

Maybe something is wrong, you can go thereto verify
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by oladele239(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
The annoying part is that I dont think its even acceptable as a recognised means of id yet
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Badgers14: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oh OK.... I didn't know that they now bring your national Id card to your house.. Patiently waiting for mine grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by abdulrahaman2(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sunnypar:
Where did you do your registration?
Alimosho local government

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Sunnypar(m): 12:17am On Feb 10, 2016
abdulrahaman2:
Alimosho local government
Go there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

181 Sacked Workers Floor NSCDC At Supreme Court / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans / Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.