Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) (19428 Views)

Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) / President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) / John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by nairaman101: 6:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Monday received the President of Ohaneze Ndigbo Chief John Nnia Nwodo, in his Abuja residence.

See the photo of them below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-F2bFOPFCVzE/WJvw7UN2UFI/AAAAAAALnn4/pBm8Gg5zFr8EPh77usScS7S9GJBZz6krQCLcB/s400/2.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/atiku-abubakar-receives-president-of.html

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by nairaman101: 6:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Igbo presidency

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Same pathogens responsible for the country's ailment

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2017
I don't know why some people who want to cease being part of Nigeria will constantly associate themselves with failed Nigerian projects.

They associated in Lagos with Jimi Agbaje, they failed.
They associated in Edo with Eze Iyamu, they failed.
They associated in Ondo with Jegede, they failed.
They associated in Nigeria with GEJ, they failed.

The good and bad news about them is: THEY WILL NEVER LEARN grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Alexk2(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2017
Yet another wrong move. Seems SE didn't learn anything from their past mistakes and miscalculations. Aligning with atiku and his cronies is to me like planning to fail!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Iaia: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:23am On Feb 09, 2017
May God never allow us to see evil in Nigeria again. Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Good for him

That his is stronghold in 2019

Also south south may vote him

The remaining 4 zones is zero tolerance for his candidacy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Smh.

What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by raker300: 6:26am On Feb 09, 2017
I though they said igbos were "politically irrelevant" after Buhari's win?
Igbos are the corner stone of Nigeria..remember what the Bible said about the "corner stone"?

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:29am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:
Igbos are the corner stone of Nigeria..remember what the Bible said about the "corner stone"?

Atiku is a failed candidate

No one ever says the region is rejected

It's one kanu the criminal in kuje that called my beloved

Country all sort of names

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by raker300: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:
I don't know why some people who want to cease being part of Nigeria will constantly associate themselves with failed Nigerian projects.

Kiss the truth
nice try buddy. But until we leave, we'll get what is rightfully ours..get used to it.

Listing names of candidates that have no ties with tinubu?

If I were you, I'll be more worried that the tinubu godfatherism is dead and no one from southwest seem to care

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by abu12: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:

your brother or elder come to beg for favour in Atiku house, can't u read, who take ibo serious again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:
nice try buddy. But until we leave, we'll get what is rightfully ours..get used to it.

Listing names of candidates that have no ties with tinubu?

If I were you, I'll be more worried that the tinubu godfatherism is dead and no one from southwest seem to care
Did I mention your people?

How did you know who I was referring to?

Guilty conscience sha grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by raker300: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:

i guess the 97%/5% statement was a motivational speech to the igbos.. huh?
Don't want the dig up disturbing posts from nairaland that lodged insults at the igbos just after the elections.

The fact you're more worried of what Nnamdi Kanu has to say shows igbos are really the stone the builders refused.
Could've simply ignored him like GEJ did..

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by raker300: 6:36am On Feb 09, 2017
abu12:

your brother or elder come to beg for favour in Atiku house can't u read, who take obo serious again.
i think we all know the people that are synonymous with begging and asslicking..

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Lolz.....begging for VP slots..hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Bari22: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2017
let him go to nnewi and do dna test, we will never vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Agimor(m): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2017
I thought they said one Nigeria is not negotiable. See Atiku do face like person wey just finish sipping sperm.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:

Buhari himself was a failed candidate for a record 12 years before Yorubas backstabbed to foister a sick coupist on a FAILED NATION.

Truthfully, the easterners need to continue with agitation, anything else is revisiting Lord Laggards grave to put flowers on top

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 09, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Buhari himself was a failed candidate for a record 12 years before Yorubas backstabbed to foister a sick coupist on a FAILED NATION.

Truthfully, the easterners need to continue with agitation, anything else is revisiting Lord Laggards grave to put flowers on top

But the Yorubas didn't backstab when they lead the protest against the Yar'adu cabals in 2010?

They were simply good when they overwhelmingly voted GEJ in 2011.

I don't understand you peoples problems, must we all support one candidate every time?

Interest, and not emotions is what matters here.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Now who is kissing the ass of their Northern overlords? IPOB abeg come answer.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:

But the Yorubas didn't backstab when they lead the protest against the Yar'adu cabals in 2010?

They were simply good when they overwhelmingly voted GEJ in 2011.

I don't you peoples problems, must we all support one candidate every time?

Interest, and not emotions is what matters here.

Liar liar pants on fire. Protest against Yar Adua in 2010 wasn't any Oduduwa thing by the way, and "voting" Goodluck in 2011 because your leaders didn't want una to be exposed of being backstabbers that you mostly are, knowing for there not to be any major shakeup in the zoo, they had to seed to a "Niger-Deltan" for 1 term of course.

Slowly but surely they (Oduduwans) gunned for him of course, and the rest is history. Let me join the Oba of Lagos and say it is respecting Yoruba culture abi?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by ChetaNwaeze: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2017
We Igbos have been condemned to perpetually lick the ass of our Hausa and Yoruba masters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Iamwrath: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2017
Prostitution 101

Atiku cannot epp you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by redcliff: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2017
You would never be president!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by NotComplaining: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2017
Atiku: striving moods.

Atiku should not be taken for face value. Igbos probably know by now what Atiku is about. The idiot is literally playing Nigerians for fools.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by ripbubu: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Atiku is better than dead buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Arewa12: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Awon oni iranu oshi.... Mtcheewww

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Bekimbo(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Kiss the truth

And you knw you will not survive without them

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President / Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) / APC Has No Power To Decide Who Becomes Next Senate President, Says PDP Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.