Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Diezani Madueke Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Madueke Cries Out (2167 Views)

Alison Madueke Cries Out About Her Ordeals / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Madueke Cries Out by TopCelebritiesM: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Former Minister of Petroleum, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke has insisted that she never looted public funds.
“I actually left $5.6billion in the NLNG alone but no one is talking about it. I’m not seeking to be praised but to be acknowledged that I made some little contributions.
“That money could have been wasted on frivolities but I was determined to keep something for the incoming government once we lost the election.”
“On 4th of May, Ngozi (Dr Okonjo-Iweala, ex-Minister of Finance) wrote to the President to release $2billion from the money to clear her table and pay contractors, which would have depleted the money to $3.6billion, but I said to the President we shouldn’t do that.
“I explained what the accrued money was meant for and gave a detailed background of the account. Even in the past, Ngozi and the NSA had asked to be funded from it and I stood my ground because the money was meant for the gas project in Brass LNG in Bayelsa. Conoco Phillips pulling out affected it.
“We wanted to run a gas economy. It was the money that made it possible for President Buhari to pay the bail-out. If I was corrupt, I would have spent the money on paying contractors who would have been too happy to do anything. I got calls from some of them promising kickbacks if I could pay but I refused and the rest is history.”
Diezani said she was not surprised about the allegations of corruption, adding that President Buhari, despite his impeccable pedigree was alleged to have had N2.8billion vanished under his nose.
“Till this day no one has been able to prove that the then Major General Buhari stole a kobo,”
She said while it is true that a Minister is influential, the real power is in ... http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/diezani-madueke-cries-out/
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
ok
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by Emasky4real(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by tuniski: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Beauty just don't mind them they are equally corrupt and guilty of everything they are accusing people of today. Get well.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by Bossontop(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Toh
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by Mjshexy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Just keep crying & singing melodious songs over there, shebi u were busy flexing the world in private jets & buying whatever money could buy at the expense of hardworking Nigerians and you forgot it's a small world. For ur information PMB has told the world that his anti-corruption fight has not started yet, that was y he went on rest to come start the fight proper & the petroleum industry u rubbished is next online..Wicked woman
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by ayaoba1997(f): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Story for the gods.. tongue
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by bokohalal(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Source is questionable
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by Achuwa1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Madam Diezani !!!,i will advise u not to bother ur self about all this Apc e-rat here tht ate aisha jollof rice & drank her juice @ the villa...
just get well soon for us & go to rest in ur new country tht u acquired its nationality so tht this aboki president will not start disturbing with his tool box called efcc,,
U should have also reminded them tht the oil in question is at ur backyard & from ur place so as long as the Niger delta ppl didnt question u or complain,tht aboki has no right to question u coz his land has no oyel & bared thts y he is jealous of the niger delta ppl.
i ones more encourage u & Gej to move around free,if President Buhari dare u or Gej,we the niger delta youth will short down the economy coz the oil belongs to us & no one,..,i repeat,the oil belongs to south south & no one
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by yemmynoni: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
There is something about Mrs gele that i don't understand
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by kennybabs1980: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
k
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by kokoA(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
We all know what "pay contractors" mean in government language grin So Madam Ngozi wanted some money to "share" with contractors to ba. Anyways, Mama Deziani, save your stories for the judge.
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by chriskosherbal(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Okay oooo
Re: Diezani Madueke Cries Out by MyMouth(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Achuwa1:
Madam Diezani !!!,i will advise u not to bother ur self about all this Apc e-rat here tht ate aisha jollof rice & drank her juice @ the villa...
just get well soon for us & go to rest in ur new country tht u acquired its nationality so tht this aboki president will not start disturbing with his tool box called efcc,,
U should have also reminded them tht the oil in question is at ur backyard & from ur place so as long as the Niger delta ppl didnt question u or complain,tht aboki has no right to question u coz his land has no oyel & bared thts y he is jealous of the niger delta ppl.
i ones more encourage u & Gej to move around free,if President Buhari dare u or Gej,we the niger delta youth will short down the economy coz the oil belongs to us & no one,..,i repeat,the oil belongs to south south & no one
This was definitely written by a mad man! no sane human being would write this!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? / Oil Facilities Sabotage: Are Ijaw-Youths Shortsighted? / Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.