Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal (2166 Views)

Anambra: Man Arrested For Inducing Voters Says Money Meant For APGA Party Agents / This Is For Those Who Wants To Die For These Scum Politicians... This Is For You / Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by hayzee545(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2016
He is not a politician but what he has done for his community is what i called ' an enviable legacy' Shame on all the so called politicians .
Check the monumental contributions of this great son of Anambra Dr Godwin Maduka , a United States Medical Practitioner, He built:

1) Two churches, one each for the Anglicans and Catholics.
(2) Built Trinity Hospital and Maternity.
(3) Over 100 standard houses for widows and the poor in the area.
(4) Built Immaculate Conception International College 1 and 2 , with buses donated to them.
(5) He built a police station for security.
(6) He built a magistrate court.
(7) A standard market called (Afor Market), .
(cool Built barracks for the Civil Defense staff,
(9) Built two monasteries for churches.
(10) Built community centre( Community Hall and his own Village Hall)...
(11) Built, post office.
(12) Built a state high court.
(13) Provided transformers to boost electricity in the community.
(14) Built mighty edifices for primary and secondary schools.
(15) Built a palace for the monarch, civic centre,.
(16) Built houses for clerics of Catholic and Anglican churches, among others.
(17) Built Five star hotel known as Lion of Africa resort.
(18) The 15 storey tall building is part of the World class International standard Hospital / Health research institute ( which will serve as the destination of all health matters in
Africa, since it will be the biggest and the best of it kind in African soil.

Source: https://olumoonline./2016/07/12/shame-on-nigerian-politicians-this-anambra-man-is-the-real-deal/

7 Likes

Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by Tolexander: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Don't be surprised seeing his posters campaigning for an elective position in the near future!

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Tolexander:
Don't be surprised seeing his posters for elective position in the near future!

I don't think he is interested in politics. He started these things over 10 years ago and has been busy developing his village. However like typical Igbos or Nigerian politics his own people have been killing each other over change of name from Nkerehi to Umuchukwu as well as jealousy.

In Igboland he is one of the men to reckon with for being home minded. Others are Uche Ogah and Innocent Chukwuma. These people brought billions of Naira home to invest in rural communities when they can make a fortune by siting them in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt.

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by FagsamPHP(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2016
k
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by RZArecta(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Good man, waiting for our well to do Ijaw men/women to follow suit
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by SaiNigeria: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Same thing with Obinna Uzor.

Who says igbo don't love themselves should tell me what Buhari, Atiku, Obasanjo, Tinubu IBB etc built for their respective towns with no strings attached

6 Likes

Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by Luckylife(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2016
May God continue to bless this great man that use his personal income to make the lives of his people happy and better. Nigeria politicians repent and use public fund judiciously , karma and the cry of the poor will never go unanswered .

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by kherington: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2016
If only every successful man or woman can be as benevolent as this man Nigerians won't be relying on government for everything we would have been better off today God bless this man bless nigeria and I approve this post
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by buhahaha: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Just look at him and see his independent Blood line...Dalu Sir
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by MasterJayJay: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
You can give what you don't have. Majority of our politicians are touts.
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by estyvino(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
While you thank him, do the same for me coz hizz my uncle and put him through school
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by explorer250(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
RRoyaId:
Hopeless jobless old clown who asked you? Why
not go for once and focus on your useless Imo state. Leave our matters alone!

I keep wondering to myself as to how hopeless and jobless you are that you go up and down Nairaland commenting on virtually all the threads! Are you cursed? TUFIA!

[s][/s]

Oga why are you like this, so he doesnt have the freedom of expression and speech again, you violated rule2 and deserves to be banned
cc:myndd44
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by wheredemdey: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
RRoyaId:
Hopeless jobless old clown who asked you? Why
not go for once and focus on your useless Imo state. Leave our matters alone!

I keep wondering to myself as to how hopeless and jobless you are that you go up and down Nairaland commenting on virtually all the threads! Are you cursed? TUFIA!

[s][/s]

Bia so your people have not found a solution to your madness chino??

Don't incur my wrath today...kindly apply decorum and stop disgracing ndi Igbo.....abagworo is so right and he can discuss Anambra issues after all we are all ndi Igbo.

Nwanne quit dancing naked all the time....a mad man is not ashamed of his madness because his people bear all his shame.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
OP, you would have done well to include pictures of the edifices. Since you've not done that, let me help you with one.

Attached is a picture of the world class hospital and research centre under construction.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is what it looked like a few months ago. Inset is the man himself.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by computerboy: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
This was how Rochas deceived Imo people but I trust Anambrarians sha
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tolexander:
Don't be surprised seeing his posters campaigning for an elective position in the near future!
That's how they start before nursing an ambition
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by mikolo80: 4:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Abagworo:

I don't think he is interested in politics. He started these things over 10 years ago and has been busy developing his village. However like typical Igbos or Nigerian politics his own people have been killing each other over change of name from Nkerehi to Umuchukwu as well as jealousy.

In Igboland he is one of the men to reckon with for being home minded. Others are Uche Ogah and Innocent Chukwuma. These people brought billions of Naira home to invest in rural communities when they can make a fortune by siting them in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt.
and this is why naija will remain undeveloped
Re: Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Tolexander:

Don't be surprised if Nigerian policians kill him. So let him leave Nigeria politics for Zoo Animals. Biko!

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Die For The Actualisation Of Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Lady Goes 'Mad' After Governor Ambode Demolished Her House(pics,video) / 6 Reasons Why The North Is Against Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.