Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept (7120 Views)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

undecided
You re a muslim? and xup with whats on your personal text concerning searchingforluv?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by doveda: 1:31am On Feb 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You re a muslim? and xup with whats on your personal text concerning searchingforluv?

He is now Greene66

He is a wicked, pathetic, miserable and evil human being
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 1:33am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

He is now Greene66

Hmmm. what was his crimes towards you? and it seem you know his outside nairaland?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by doveda: 1:36am On Feb 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm. what was his crimes towards you? and it seem you know his outside nairaland?

Your question should have been:

What is his crimes towards Nigerian girls?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 1:40am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

Your question should have been:

What is his crimes towards Nigerian girls?

Lol. i dnt know him, have never came across him here on nairaland and have never heard or read any other nairalander girl complain about him, except you. so i felt his presumed crimes where committed towards you. And thats why i asked you.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by doveda: 1:41am On Feb 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. i dnt know him, have never came across him here on nairaland and have never heard or read any other nairalander girl complain about him, except you. so i felt his presumed crimes where committed towards you. And thats why i asked you.

I am his nemesissmiley

You should search for one of his mo.ronic threads
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 1:45am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I am his nemesissmiley

You should search for one of his mo.ronic threads
I didnt joined nairaland for such trash, so i cant waste my time searching for waste these trash generated.

Whats still keeping you awake?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Greene66: 2:23am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

He is now Greene66

I've been on this forum since May 2015. Please open your eyes and stop being stûpid
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2016
vault:
I second

you Bleep ur bf nigga..... 20 others would queue for you, you become a hoe
become a hoe? Meaning u've graced a hoe's bed? You people are just too disillusioned! Get this straight, not every woman gives a hoot about beer parlor opinions of little boys. So, if you call a woman a "hoe" will it stop her from prospering in life? Shior! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by vault(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
become a hoe? Meaning u've graced a hoe's bed? You people are just too disillusioned! Get this straight, not every woman gives a hoot about beer parlor opinions of little boys. So, if you call a woman a "hoe" will it stop her from prospering in life? Shior! cheesy

I agree with you maamigrin.... so what do you call a girl that plans to make her bf jealous by sleeping with his friend undecided
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2016
vault:

I agree with you maamigrin.... so what do you call a girl that plans to make her bf jealous by sleeping with his friend undecided
what a woman decides to do with her jajaina is strictly her business same way you men log into any socket of choice with reckless abandon. Call her her official name, if you have to desperately call her. Cheers.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by vault(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
what a woman decides to do with her jajaina is strictly her business same way you men log into any socket of choice with reckless abandon. Call her her official name, if you have to desperately call her. Cheers.

you don't get me do you...... its not right for guys either but a much more bad reputation for the ladies.... the whole world would call her a hoe and call guys that do the same a bad guy..... this isn't about opinions its about making naive girls understand their reputation is at stake.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2016
vault:

you don't get me do you...... its not right for guys either but a much more bad reputation for the ladies.... the whole world would call her a hoe and call guys that do the same a bad guy..... this isn't about opinions its about making naive girls understand their reputation is at stake.
... you don't get my point! Whatever the "world" calls any woman is not the woman's business. It's not the "world's" jajaina, is it? Bad reputation? Who cares? undecided
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by vault(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
... you don't get my point! Whatever the "world" calls any woman is not the woman's business. It's not the "world's" jajaina, is it? Bad reputation? Who cares? undecided

well..... if you don't care, some others would cos they plan on making a family someday.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by doveda: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:

I've been on this forum since May 2015. Please open your eyes and stop being stûpid

Dumb dumb

Many people have numerous accountsundecided. As for you, you cannot help yourself.

Loser!
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by swimcash(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

You are pathetic
anoda SL*t in d makin grin[quote author=doveda post=42780485]
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by doveda: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I didnt join nairaland for such trash, so i cant waist my time seaching for waste these trash generated.

Whats still keeping you awake?

https://www.nairaland.com/2827845/why-hate-nigerian-girls-true

Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

https://www.nairaland.com/2827845/why-hate-nigerian-girls-true
seen! hope you can now smile and start caring?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by doveda: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

seen!
hope you can now smile and start caring?

Nope!
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

Nope!
why?
tell me what hurts you that has turned your pressume caring heart to that of a stone.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by doveda: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

why?
tell me what hurts you that has turned your pressume caring heart to that of a stone.

I have a caring heart

I have a stony heart

I was made of bothsmiley
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I have a caring heart

I have a stony heart

I was made of bothsmiley
you have a caring heart? i doubt that because you havent showed such since yesterday we started chatting here. so where is your caring heart and how do you show it?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by danton(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Ladies whtsup wit the bitterness

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Trash!!!!!!!undecided

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Davidovinci(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2016
She a hoe!
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Davidovinci:
She a hoe!
who?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by MrDoGood(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gbam
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrDoGood:
Gbam
lol.No.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by skywalker240(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin them Hoe's aint LOYAL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was A Virgin Few Hours Ago / Is This Girl Ugly? PICS / If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.