Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last (37701 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by jbkomo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
No serious judge we grant someone like Kanu bail. He is arrogant, egocentric and sturbo. A bail granted will jeopardize the investigation. He will remain until a change is found in him

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by seangy4konji: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
He soppose leave am on now.

He think say na 24 carat gold

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Flexherbal(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmmmm! E be don over am.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
Topeakintola:

Nonsense

I thought he is the warlord of IPOB land

Why didnt he stand his ground?

[/s]

read the article again and stop gloating, mr. his lawyer had to beg him to allow them uncuff him

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by alcmene: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Several Kanu issue hitting FP....yet his movement is considered illegal on the forum

Where is the proverbial neutrality of the press

SMH for the hypocrisy of nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
alcmene:
Several Kanu issue hitting FP....yet his movement is considered illegal on the forum

Where is the proverbial neutrality of the press

SMH for the hypocrisy of nairaland

it's yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Atlantian: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topeakintola:
Ounpe.

He for sit down inside his second home- the black maria and refuse to come down na

Useless fool

The guy is mentally exhausted and weak.

Nnamumudi grin grin grin
Seems Nnamdi has fuccked a pusssy that belongs to you. Why so much hate?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by brunofarad(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Finally

Are u building
Check. My profile
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
people who didn't watch the video because they can't afford ordinary 6mb should stop spewing thrash!
his lawyer and 3 other people had to beg him for almost an hour before he agreed to remove the cuffs.
nnamdi is a WARLORD!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Sunnypa11(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
He don dey bend like a bleached crayfish.....Sufferness no good ooo

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Agromuda(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lesson well taught!! #130 per meal for IPOD leader.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Atlantian:
Seems Nnamdi has fuccked a pusssy that belongs to you. Why so much hate?

some people from a certain tribe in nigeria would rather see shekau forgiven of his than see nnamdi released from prison.
IGBOPHOBIA! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
Agromuda:
Lesson well taught!! #130 per meal for IPOD leader.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by shamecurls(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dude don humble....... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Konpresor012(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
BenBruce4Presdt:

Let me tell you something, despite knowing it means nothing to you..

I will be glad to do that anyway anytime..

However, so many people have even trade life for him..

Are you not surprised that despite the high handedness of NA, people still responds to the call for protest by IPOB worldwide..

This issue has gone beyond internet ranting.. People are already feed up with IPOB peaceful calls in protest..

Let us pray that one stone head person doesn't hijack the movement and turn it violent cos Millions of people are very ready to move and die on command.. Let us continue the prayer cos it won't pay both parties..

Believe it or not..

Violence don't pay!
[/s]

Rubbish!
The fair of Buhari and Buratai is the beginning of common sense grin

5 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Buhari4dullard: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
B00hari as usual is not consistent.

Did he not say that everybody has the right for self determination at the United Nations?

What is different from what Kanu , us the South-South & the South East wants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiflxlLloYM

5 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by 6fit(f): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe

......SMH
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Rastamann: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:

He is greater than your papa.
Does he know what Biafra is all about? He thinks going on air and announcing Biafra is it. He is just following the footsteps of Asari Dukobo in trying to become popular and rich.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by MadCow1: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
These Prison wardens should be sacked. angry

They are allowing that nincompoop turn this legal hearing into a circus.

Where are those Officers at used Tafa Baloguns head to practice their slapping when you need them. angry

If Kanu no wan remove Handcuff, drag him like a Goat into the Courtroom. He already calls us Animals and calls the country a Zoo. Do Zookeepers negotiate with the Animals in their Zoo? angry

10 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Joeace3000(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mscheeww... N this is news. I think making money on fiverr should be more appealing

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by chuose: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Buhari4dullard:

Did he not say that everybody has the right for self determination at the United Nations?

True their is so much hatred against the South-South & South-East.

yet they want them to remain in Nigeria SMH

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Kangol99(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
ok
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by JoeBlocks(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ah Mr Kanu, how does it feel to be abandoned by those you deceived into believing your so called IPOB foolish dream?

I guess soap have been applied to your eyes and you've realized the futility of your selfish efforts...

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Konpresor012:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!
The fair of Buhari and Buratai is the beginning of common sense grin

I can't respond cos I don't even understand your grammar.. .

Please come again
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
What happened to his supporters who trooped to major streets in the SS and SE anytime he went to court. They abandoned their mission and the leader so early.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by jaybee(f): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
dotcomnamename:
Here is a video of Nnamdi Kanu finally agrees to let his handcuffs finally be removed after his lawyer pleaded with him to let the handcuffs be removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

The coward seems to be crying, towards the end of that clip.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by ihatesycophant(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
When you see big wahala, you go call your mother's concubine daddy, you go even ask am if your mother dey give am well well. This is just scene 1, when it gets to scene 2, he go shout, sai baba, i beg forgive me because i no no wetin i dey do.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by koboko69: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Buhari4dullard:

My friend...not by illegally installation transmission equipments on telecoms mast to preach hate messages. Read about coups and wars....this is part of thr techniques used. He committed treasonable felony...deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by SHAIBULIAR: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:

see mumu wey dem born yestaday. Nnamdi don marry o so no vacancy for him preek

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.