Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last (37883 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by NobleAngell(f): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Rubbish.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by excellentmomma(f): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topeakintola:
Ounpe.

He for sit down inside his second home- the black maria and refuse to come down na

Useless fool

The guy is mentally exhausted and weak.

Nnamumudi grin grin grin

Do you know the meaning?; you are saying "your father who is a mumu is" "your father wey be mumu dey" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Braze9(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
This man NNAMDI KANU will make HERO list soon. #aheroinmaking. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by divide9ja: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Buhari4dullard:
B00hari as usual is not consistent.

Did he not say that everybody has the right for self determination at the United Nations?

What is different from what Kanu , us the South-South & the South East wants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiflxlLloYM

E be like say na only moslems deserve that right oh!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by muzeze77: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
I like this man's determination, a man who is ready to face his oppressors, look at them in their faces and ask them to get out of his face..

How many people here can look at uniform person and order him out if their face..

This man is really a great man!!
You will not see the beating he will get later from the uniformed man, most likely on the butt, so no evidence
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:
These Prison wardens should be sacked. angry

They are allowing that nincompoop turn this legal hearing into a circus.

Where are those Officers at used Tafa Baloguns head to practice their slapping when you need them. angry

If Kanu no wan remove Handcuff, drag him like a Goat into the Courtroom. He already calls us Animals and calls the country a Zoo. Do Zookeepers negotiate with the Animals in their Zoo? angry

Cry me a river!
Welcome to the zoo part 1, you never start to dey cry..

If they had not used Zoo mago-mago to give the slowpoke the job, you that could have done it better won't still be searching for jobs here and there.. .

Unfortunately this is is still the zoo still.. Endure it!!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
The only day left for him to be noticed is on his court day.

Poor lad

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Proffdada: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:
These Prison wardens should be sacked. angry

They are allowing that nincompoop turn this legal hearing into a circus.

Where are those Officers at used Tafa Baloguns head to practice their slapping when you need them. angry

If Kanu no wan remove Handcuff, drag him like a Goat into the Courtroom. He already calls us Animals and calls the country a Zoo. Do Zookeepers negotiate with the Animals in their Zoo? angry
i like your signature
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by olaskul(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Keep deceiving this poor man ehn till they forget him in kirikiri undecided undecided undecided Nigerians sha
BenBruce4Presdt:
I like this man's determination, a man who is ready to face his oppressors, look at them in their faces and ask them to get out of his face..

How many people here can look at uniform person and order him out if their face..

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
muzeze77:

You will not see the beating he will get later from the uniformed man, most likely on the butt, so no evidence

At least you agreed that this is a zoo where people behave like animals.. Beating is animal like and you don't even know it because we in Nigeria still thinks like an ******.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by hansad: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

.........here is a very brilliant man who sees ahead of others that dysfunctional one Nigeria has only been good for a few politicians.

Nnamdi Kanu, thanks for your foresight!!!

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AyakaDunukofia: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
joborskill:
[size=14pt]His pictures today shows a repentant looking man who is tired of his travails and wish he could turn back the hands of time. He is looking frustrated and tired of endless appearances in court. I think he has finally realised that taking on a sovereign state is not as easy as he made his followers believe on radio. He is yet to be sentenced, but his few months suffering in jail appears to have weaken him psychologically. I'm sure he would jump at a deal with the FG if he is told to become a patriotic NIGERIAN now. This is purely my observation. God bless Nigeria. [/size]
God has never blessed Nigeria and will never bless her because it is not her creation.

Point to me one evidence of his blessings since 1914?

Kanu, from the observation of people around the world, is the epitome of a deeply convinced and well informed revolutionary.

He is apparently prepared mentally for this battle that not even mushrooms like you can dampen this solid spirit.

Your observation is infantile even as it's flawed.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
olaskul:
Keep deceiving this poor man ehn till they forget him in kirikiri undecided undecided undecided Nigerians sha

Why cry more than the bereaved..he has not for oneday told you to cry on his behalf.. .

You can see he is still standing, despite you would have love to see him down..

Even innocent people are still in your Kirikiri and one day it might be your turn or mine to enter there innocently... We are still in the zoo, remember?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by frank442: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe

Birds of the same feather flock together.

The British government is watching and waiting for him
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by olamonsor2: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
He don suffer for prison.... Any powers praying nigeria shld divide. Die !!!!!!. Goat
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by flokii: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
an animal that referred to all igbo women as prostitutes..

that called his father & countrymen zoo animals.. deserve no pity atal

make FG treat d guy fvckup ASAP joor..

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Braze9(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
jbkomo:
No serious judge we grant someone like Kanu bail. He is arrogant, egocentric and sturbo. A bail granted will jeopardize the investigation. He will remain until a change is found in him
He knows his right, and very confident in him self. Leave that guy is a great mind

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by MadCow1: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Cry me a river!
Welcome to the zoo part 1, you never start to dey cry..

If they had not used Zoo mago-mago to give the slowpoke the job, you that could have done it better won't still be searching for jobs here and there.. .

Unfortunately this is is still the zoo still.. Endure it!!

Who dey cry? Na me dey inside Black maria?

Typical Aba Tout.. You are using words bigger than you. You better stick to words like 'Nna Bros' and 'Nwanna' and stop using words that you cant properly pronounce with your thick Upper Iweka accent.

Just because you dey serve apprentice for your Oga shade, you dey feel like who get employment. grin

Ewu Pound Road.

Zuzuru si ebea gba fuo osiso.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by blazetitov: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He has forgotten that he will be in the custody of the same prison officials he was telling to get out of his sight because he is inside the court room. SMH for him, the beans he will eat this night will be so watery, he will have to drink.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Soso990240(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hand don de pain am..Naija handcuff de heavy like Hammer

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by olaskul(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
I only pity a man who directed his strength and resource into a movement that leads to either stroke, heart attack or kirikiri, you can believe what ever you want and point of correction AM NOT IN ANY ZOO.
BenBruce4Presdt:

Why cry more than the bereaved..he has not for oneday told you to cry on his behalf.. .

You can see he is still standing, despite you would have love to see him down..

Even innocent people are still in your Kirikiri and one day it might be your turn or mine to enter there innocently... We are still in the zoo, remember?

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
MadCow1:

Who dey cry? Na me dey inside Black maria?

Typical Aba Tout.. You are using words bigger than you. You better stick to words like 'Nna Bros' and 'Nwanna' and stop using words that you cant properly pronounce with your thick Upper Iweka accent.

Just because you dey serve apprentice for your Oga shade, you dey feel like who get employment. grin

Ewu Pound Road.

Zuzuru si ebea gba fuo osiso.. angry

[/s]

Check you BP.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by MadCow1: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
[s][/s]

Check you BP.

Polycap, i'ma kwa ife bu BP?

grin
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Polycap, i'ma kwa ife bu BP?

grin

Must I answer you?

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BoreholeEngr: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
olaskul:
I only pity a man who directed his strength and resource into a movement that leads to either stroke, heart attack or kirikiri, you can believe what ever you want and point of correction AM NOT IN ANY ZOO.

OK, I hear you.. You said they will beat him and I was wondering where people can be beating like animals if not in the Zoo..

Please if you are not in any Zoo, where are you then?
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by MadCow1: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Must I answer you?

You obviously cant stop yourself.

Better go and lock your Ogas shade and balance account before dem go send you go back village.

Ekuke forming Chihuahua online.

Gerraway you.. or In a language you would understand, Si Ebea gba fuo... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary / CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.