Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last (37880 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:

You obviously cant stop yourself.

Better go and lock your Ogas shade and balance account before dem go send you go back village.

Ekuke forming Chihuahua online.

Gerraway you.. or In a language you would understand, Si Ebea gba fuo... angry

Excruciating pain.. Try IBUPROFEN it's very good for very painful conditions. Thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
[s][/s]
Check you BP.
abi na u d tin de pain...
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by emmy994: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
the young man is full of courage. i want to let us know that that this young man has done nofin to be imprisoned. after all some persons said heavier things than this man and they were never arrested. pinch yourself before you pinch someone else. some ppl said they will make 9ja ungovernable for mr jona n no one arrested them, the dogs n baboons will be soaked with blood and they were never arrested. SO Y ARREST THIS MAN.? do unto others wot u want others to do unto u.pls mr president obey the verdict of our courts that v granted him bail cos they never found him guilty other than try to implicate him.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by FemiFaniKayode: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
joborskill:
[size=14pt]His pictures today shows a repentant looking man who is tired of his travails and wish he could turn back the hands of time. He is looking frustrated and tired of endless appearances in court. I think he has finally realised that taking on a sovereign state is not as easy as he made his followers believe on radio. He is yet to be sentenced, but his few months suffering in jail appears to have weaken him psychologically. I'm sure he would jump at a deal with the FG if he is told to become a patriotic NIGERIAN now. This is purely my observation. God bless Nigeria. [/size]

Exactly!!!!
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by jopretty(f): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
JealousPrince:

Gbam, you just nailed in ot the head.
All IPOB YOUTHS must be panting and masturbating in their pants now.
lol. wink
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by tiger28: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Frustration don dey enter his coconut head.....this fool looks totally frustrated. He is on a very loooooong thing. Meanwhile ,all his co-fools are back to their spare parts shops and moved on. Lesson of life!!!
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by jopretty(f): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

A Gulder
An Heineken
hahahahahhaha
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by KOKOwonder(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe

my dear, you need SENSE!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Disaino:
abi na u d tin de pain...

It seems you couldn't resist the pain that you have to poke me. okay, I prescribe IBUPROFEN for you too.. MadCow has taking his and his own pain has subsided..

It will do you good, try it!
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by bobsamuel(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topeakintola:
Ounpe.

He for sit down inside his second home- the black maria and refuse to come down na

Useless fool

The guy is mentally exhausted and weak.

Nnamumudi grin grin grin
guy talk with respect
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by PentiumPro(f): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
bobsamuel:
guy talk with respect

Respect to who? grin
The lunatic albino?

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Lawmosh(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
I like this man's determination, a man who is ready to face his oppressors, look at them in their faces and ask them to get out of his face..

How many people here can look at uniform person and order him out if their face..

This man is really a great man!!
mumu dey follow mumu, why cant he try dat with the DSS? Cos he knows those ones are like monsters , he come dey form ruggedity in front of ordinary prison officer.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by gbishman: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Very foolish and childish guy, he fails to come to terms with the gravity of his offence and most importantly with the notion that Nigerians are very forgetful. Very soon he would be forgotten

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by skyman200(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
There is truth in these, how many nigerian politicians can stand like these man to say enough is enough in the corruption without fearing anyone

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Lumiere91: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:

Akpa amu
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by CltrAltDel: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu na real comedian grin grin grin
Nnamdi Kanu: I want to wear it...i love it....it fits my hand grin grin grin grin grin.....dude is going gaga and falling in love with handcuff grin grin grin
choi....Zoo govt una wicked. grin grin grin grin grin

Next na to sing national anthem cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Konpresor012(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

I can't respond cos I don't even understand your grammar.. .
Please come again
Why are IPOB iPod members not protesting again grin ??

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by magicminister: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
i dont like him but he has my respect big time!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Awoofawo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
[moving]hahahahahaha[/moving]
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by saintandsinnerz: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:
These Prison wardens should be sacked. angry

They are allowing that nincompoop turn this legal hearing into a circus.

Where are those Officers at used Tafa Baloguns head to practice their slapping when you need them. angry

If Kanu no wan remove Handcuff, drag him like a Goat into the Courtroom. He already calls us Animals and calls the country a Zoo. Do Zookeepers negotiate with the Animals in their Zoo? angry
Your moniker really fits you - because you're really mad!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by seye005(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
You mean dis depressed man
OJUcrook:

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by monex(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

To me, he is showing signs of despair and frustrations. Regrets are already obvious on his face, but he is doing a good job trying to show a tough guy mien

very true. so you can talk sense like this? thought it is only tribal bigotry you sabi o
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Deski: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
HOW GENUINE IS THIS ADVERT
I WAS SCAMMED BY ONE OF SUCH ADVERT
PLEASE BEWARE.

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
MadCow1:
These Prison wardens should be sacked. angry

They are allowing that nincompoop turn this legal hearing into a circus.

Where are those Officers at used Tafa Baloguns head to practice their slapping when you need them. angry

If Kanu no wan remove Handcuff, drag him like a Goat into the Courtroom. He already calls us Animals and calls the country a Zoo. Do Zookeepers negotiate with the Animals in their Zoo? angry
[/s]

should a mad cow be considered as a human?

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
Lawmosh:
mumu dey follow mumu, why cant he try dat with the DSS? Cos he knows those ones are like monsters , he come dey form ruggedity in front of ordinary prison officer.
[/s]

it shocks you that he still holds his head high
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
Konpresor012:

[/s]
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
He's beaten, frustrated, and dejected.

Now, I'll tell you several things wrong with this scenario and how it could've been easily avoided to forestall any disrespect of the court as done by the Defendant.

1. Only Defendants attending court from home should be made to walk through the front steps of the court.

2. For a Defendant being being transported from a Prison facility, the court premises should have a heavily fortified back door entrance only accessible to Security Agents and their vehicles. This entrance will be blocked off to members of the public.

3. When a Defendant is transported from the detention facility, he will be processed in the "back" and restraints removed before he is presented before the Judge and the public. In the alternative, the restraints could be left on if the Defendant is unruly, violent or has shown a tendency to be volatile.

4. The Defendant, after being processed and searched for Dangerous contrabands will be brought into court from the back office and made to face his charges; far from the glaring eyes of the public. The symbolism of this---apart from Security implications---is to show that he is in custody. If he was free on bail, he'd be walking in through the Front entrance.

5. The Defendant should be distanced AT ALL TIMES from Members of the Public. This is VERY IMPORTANT . To avoid a situation where Court proceedings will be disrupted as was done in the video, upon entering the court room---the Defendant will be immediately seated with his Attorneys at their table and will NOT be allowed verbal or physical access to anyone not part of his legal team. Anyone wishing audience with him should feel free to seek Permission from the Facility where he is being detained pending trial, and if approved, can visit for a limited duration (not more than 30-45mins) . Such visits from people not on his Legal team should be strictly monitored.

6. There will only be two tables and seats facing the Judge. One for the Defendant and one for the Prosecution. These tables will be separated a good distance from the public gallery to avoid the kind of threatening display exhibited by his sympathizers.

The court process is a serious issue and not a spectacle for clownish behavior as exhibited and should be treated as such. Mr.Kanu knows the process and I dare say he knows not to try such in the U.K unless he wants some burly white court bailiffs--- already itching for a fight and praying he misbehaves---chokes him out before pepperspraying or tazing him into submission . Then, they'll slap a muzzle on his face if he's being verbally belligerent or orally disruptive.

The Bottom line, to avoid such a disgraceful and disrespectful spectacle, keep the Defendant far away from the public and distanced from anyone not on his legal team; including Family and friends. Actually, ESPECIALLY from family and friends who will be acting on emotion rather than common sense and (as seen on the video) will encourage outbursts and disruptions of the court process. I hope he pulls this charade in front of a Judge and is immediately sanctioned and punished with Contempt. Nigerians need to start learning to obey the courts, avoid unrulliness and succumbing to the rule of law.

Mr.Nnamdi Kanu will not dare try this in the Western World. He would've been immediately dealt with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by franklingud(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
This man Nnamdi kanu is nothing but a ROLE MODEL.
That warder na mumu... pure MUMU.
My man says he doesn't want the cuffs removed and you are trying to force him.

Mtcheww!!
Long live Nnamdi Kanu!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Konpresor012:

Sorry!!

Make sure you take your medication tonight.. You really will need it.. Ur health is not important to u alone.. U know?

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by wristbangle: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:

If I am an Igbo indigene, I would have reign insult on u but I won't say anything.

@ the bolded, like seriously! Don't u have brain?

For those dim nitwits who liked your comment, A BIG SHAME on them!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.