Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine (1236 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by Lovetinz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Girls be like.. Ohhhhh.....

(Please complete the sentence).

Video: http://lovetinz.com/showthread.php?tid=739

Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by dollyjoy(f): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
broke guys should avoid asking such.cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by cruzita(f): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
that's the first mistake guys make
Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by Laveda(f): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
I just noticed guys are the ones taking this val ish so seriously grin

1 Like

Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
because it is Dat time of the year girls are at their weakest moment. cheesy
Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by ishiamu(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

If I hear, gals wey dey take every ocassion serious... dem dey even ask of easter gift... very soon na burial gift dem go ask undecided
Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by Laveda(f): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
because it is Dat time of the year girls are at their weakest moment. cheesy
cheesy Y'all should take it easy please.
Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by Laveda(f): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
ishiamu:

If I hear, gals wey dey take every ocassion serious... dem dey even ask of easter gift... very soon na burial gift dem go ask undecided
Almost all the val thread on this section are created by guys.
Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by ishiamu(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

Almost all the val thread on this section are created by guys.

Jobless/broke guys grin cheesy

People like us no get that time
Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by Laveda(f): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
ishiamu:

Jobless/broke guys grin cheesy

People like us no get that time
cheesy I didn't say anything oh lipsrsealed
Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by Smellymouth: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
grin
grin cheesy is her birthday on Val's day? lipsrsealed
Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by hereiam: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

broke girls should always stop expecting.
even transportation #50, they still need help.
those kind of girls for me is enjoy while gonging last....as soon as am tire ...... my benevolence will stop.
Re: When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine by ishiamu(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy I didn't say anything oh lipsrsealed

Lol

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why A Geek Will Steal Your Girlfriend This Year / Picture: Checkout This Amazing Painting By A Nigerian / If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.