Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause (1964 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2016
cheruv:

So your kinsmen seeking a change in their status are now criminals, isn't it
If seeking to take full charge of my destiny is criminal, if seeking to be controlled from Enugwu rather than Abuja is criminal then I've no other choice than to be a criminal! angry
you keep getting it wrong. It's ur choice to determine how you want to live. But how we go about it is the issue. Tell me Wat justifies the death of those young men. Even the actualization of Biafra doesn't justify it. They were gunned down and even their names we don't know. We can't die for a cause that doesn't require you to die for it. You can be ruled from Enugwu ukwu without the death of young men. Ask us for the methods and we will educate ipob.

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by asha80(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2016
cheruv:

So your kinsmen seeking a change in their status are now criminals, isn't it
If seeking to take full charge of my destiny is criminal, if seeking to be controlled from Enugwu rather than Abuja is criminal then I've no other choice than to be a criminal! angry
on another note what makes you think Onitsha or aba or nnewi wants to be controlled from Enugu as it is now?

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Abagworo(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Those spoiling for war shall surely die alone. Ndigbo are too busy with innovations and business to join in a futile effort to turn our land to Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Siberia101: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2016
lol IPOB Biafra remains a pipe dream..

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by cheruv: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
asha80:
on another note what makes you think Onitsha or aba or nnewi wants to be controlled from Enugu as it is now?
This mentality of yours is what enemies seek so that they'd use it and undermine us... Onicha, Aba, Nnewi, Asaba, Abankaleke etc are just places on the map. The people living in those places are Igbos and every Igbo knows that Enugwu is our political capital just like every Serb irrespective of whether you're from Montenegro, Bosnia or Serbia knows that Beograd is the Serb political capital and every Russian knows that Moskova is the spiritual capital of all Russians even if you live in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan or the Baltics.
Even during the war, Enugwu was lost three months after the war began but that didn't stop radio Biāfra still called itself Radio Biāfra Enugwu till the war ended bkos they knew that no matter what,its still the capital
Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by asha80(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2016
cheruv:

This mentality of yours is what enemies seek so that they'd use it and undermine us... Onicha, Aba, Nnewi, Asaba, Abankaleke etc are just places on the map. The people living in those places are Igbos and every Igbo knows that Enugwu is our political capital just like every Serb irrespective of whether you're from Montenegro, Bosnia or Serbia knows that Beograd is the Serb political capital and every Russian knows that Moskova is the spiritual capital of all Russians even if you live in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan or the Baltics.
Even during the war, Enugwu was lost three months after the war began but that didn't stop radio Biāfra still called itself Radio Biāfra Enugwu till the war ended bkos they knew that no matter what,its still the capital
I have my doubts and reasons because I have had discussions and I know the prevalent mentality..ipob will agree with what you wrote above but on the streets there are question marks..the inclusion of asaba above is also a question mark if we are judging from 1967 map

My question is who alerted the army to that meeting yesterday?

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by xtrory: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
the small minded sees enemies in the empty sky. I put it to you and you can take it to the bank, biafra will never be actualized by kanu, ipob or ur likes. We can even wager a million bucks each on that (if you have the money). Guess the army recruits have willing participants for a shooting practice. Will be good they sharpen their skills.

What made you lots to allocate huge resources with many of you hired propagandists desparately making a living out of the call for self-determination?

No one can stop an idea whose time has come. And with all your army recruits and millions of volunteers like you cannot stop the tsunamic movement of IP0B.

So keep on whining, weeping and wailing on every media page with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you!
Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2016
xtrory:

What made you lots to allocate huge resources with many of you hired propagandists desparately making a living out of the call for self-determination?

No one can stop an idea whose time has come. And with all your army recruits and millions of volunteers like you cannot stop the tsunamic movement of IP0B.

So keep on whining, weeping and wailing on every media page with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you!
that's ur response. Always the same. I must be yoruba. Smh
Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2016
asha80:
exactly
Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Those spoiling for war shall surely die alone. Ndigbo are too busy with innovations and business to join in a futile effort to turn our land to Sambisa.
thank you. Only true Igbos know this. The others are deluded idle people. Which true igbo man abandons his business and be chasing shadows. Na shadow him pikin go chop?
Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by xtrory: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
that's ur response. Always the same. I must be yoruba. Smh

You can keep whining, weeping and wailing at the mere mention of Biaf...at your peril...
Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by cheruv: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2016
asha80:
I have my doubts and reasons because I have had discussions and I know the prevalent mentality..ipob will agree with what you wrote above but on the streets there are question marks..the inclusion of asaba above is also a question mark if we are judging from 1967 map

My question is who alerted the army to that meeting yesterday?
The FG must have infiltrated the IPOB by now...for me sef,I don't really subscribe to the modus operandi by which IPOB goes with. In my view,they're not realistic at all
Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Well if only u could read you will see where I answered that question. Why are u wasting time here, don't you have a peaceful protest to attend to? It's easy to make front page once we display ur dead bodies.

I have nothing to say to you but to steer clear of NK.
We love him that's why we support him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB / Nigeria Hits BIG Money In New Mineral Resource / Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.