Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause (1967 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2016
Any Igbo man who is true to himself knows that as a tribe we are never subservient to a leader. We could appreciate leadership efforts but never is it law. Our highest form of leaders how is the communal congregation called the umuada and umunna. We believe at all times that two or more heads are better than one irrespective of judgement. The ipob agenda has been a one man agenda who luckily had access to mass media aa was able to rope in the idle uneducated class of igbos. The civil war was a war crime on hapless igbo victims. The pogroms was a war crime on hapless igbo victims. The Igbos suffered the Jew effect and a coup was declared an igbo agenda, when clearly it was nationalistic with nationalist views prepertrated by a combination of tribes (history can school you).

The igbo man is the most peaceful Nigerian who due to his migratory nature ensures a seamless integration with alien host communities. To understand the hospitality of the Igbos, you need to take a trip to the south East as a visitor and realise how they welcome you with open arms and even treat you better than they would an indigene. This new image the ipob are giving the Igbos is really disheartening. Today we appear to be troublemakers, secessionist and hateful people simply because a noble act of self determination, which is the right of any group of people is bring handled by illiterates and forgetful children.

To all ipob recruits, do you know why u give empty threats and dead weight ultimatum? You talk of retribution if kanu isn't released, yet he has been incarcerated and nothing dey happen. The fact is that an igbo man isn't a foolish man. Never has been and never will be. We may be morally bankrupt that u can catch an igbo man selling bombs to boko haram, but you can never catch him wearing it to kill himself and others no matter the cajoling. We are not violent people, our problem is that we aren't politically wise, nnamdi kanu is facing the laws of the land or zoo. He knew his actions must have consequences. Because even zoos have laws. The idea that young igbo youths are giving the army room to snuff out their lives by carrying on a zombiefied show of allegiance is truly disheartening.

Ndi igbo. We are economic people, we aren't political juggernauts, we have educated people, we don't want war as nobody ever gains from one (look at Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Burundi). Leave this ill planned and thought out agenda and return to your economic life. We will approach our self determination with dialogue, methodology and rule of law. We are good people and despite the show of shame illiterates display on social forums like this which paints the igbo man in a bad light. We are Nigerians. Tomorrow we have plans to be Biafrans. And we will get that through objective and subjective ways as obtained in other parts of the world.

Stop the show of shame, lest we keep seeing gory pictures of young vibrant men cut down in their prime, and nothing will happen.

#SAY NO TO STEALTH PROGROM OF IGBO LIVES

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2016
i cnt read tru because ur post sounds n xplens more of unpaid sycophant

BIAFRA IS REAL N MUST SUCCEED FROM NIGERIA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Mrfahaz(m): 7:29am On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm booked
Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Bobskylo:
i cnt read tru because ur post sounds n xplens more of unpaid sycophant

BIAFRA IS REAL N MUST SUCCEED FROM NIGERIA
my post clearly described your type. If only you all could read. It will help your sense of judgement

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by babyfaceafrica: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2016
A dog that will get lost will not hear the whistle of its master

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
my post clearly described your type. If only you all could read. It will help your sense of judgement

You are plain foolish. So for your mind you are more literate than most IPOB members?

Get lost nigga.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Tkester: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2016
Nonsense, I am Igbo and myself and the rest of the members of my family are 100% in support of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. We will support them till the end of time.

@OP if you don't like IPOB and what they stand for - you can as well open or start your organization and lets see how far you can go. JEALOUSY!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by xtrorry: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2016
They boasted it's only the jobless and illiterates that march in the streets in support for IP0B yet after many months the sycophants cannot organise a small rally in SE to counter the protests and prove their lies.

They ranted that those who are for IP0B are barely 5% yet many foes and naysayers are earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to scuttle the call for self-determination.
Yet these same never-do-wells are disgustingly parading themselves as SE and SS-wannabes on the internet, creating useless threads and ranting carelessly and senselessly on Biaf...

Why don't you support a UN supervised referendum and see if your lies hold water?

Tell your sponsors that your evil message to Igbos is DOA and simply return back whatever you have been mobilised with.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2016
RightBoo:

You are plain foolish. So for your mind you are more literate than most IPOB members?

Get lost nigga.
being literate goes beyond certificates, though in that department I am well grounded. Literacy is in approach to life issues. You never heard that educated men don't throw fists? You behaviour and response depicts your education. Like in your case, I can see ur literacy level.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Tkester:
Nonsense, I am Igbo and myself and the rest of the members of my family are 100% in support of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. We will support them till the end of time.

@OP if you don't like IPOB and what they stand for - you can as well open or start your organization and lets see how far you can go. JEALOUSY!!!!
Well you can do well to stand at the parades with ur family members and I will ensure I see ur corpses displayed here after the army has gunned you down.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
being literate goes beyond certificates, though in that department I am well grounded. Literacy is in approach to life issues. You never heard that educated men don't throw fists? You behaviour and response depicts your education. Like in your case, I can see ur literacy level.

I didn't come to nairaland to get schooled about literacy.
If I want that I know where to get it.
So save me the bull crap.
My question is with this your myopic reasoning, are you more literate than IPOB ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by BaddieKay(f): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
You made some valid points but....

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
xtrorry:
They boasted it's only the jobless and illiterates that march in the streets in support for IP0B yet after many months the sycophants cannot organise a small rally in SE to counter the protests and prove their lies.

They ranted that those who are for IP0B are barely 5% yet many foes and naysayers are earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to scuttle the call for self-determination.
Yet these same never-do-wells are disgustingly parading themselves as SE and SS-wannabes on the internet, creating useless threads and ranting carelessly and senselessly on Biaf...

Why don't you support a UN supervised referendum and see if your lies hold water?

Tell your sponsors that your evil message to Igbos is DOA and simply return back whatever you have been mobilised with.
the small minded sees enemies in the empty sky. I put it to you and you can take it to the bank, biafra will never be actualized by kanu, ipob or ur likes. We can even wager a million bucks each on that (if you have the money). Guess the army recruits have willing participants for a shooting practice. Will be good they sharpen their skills.

7 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Ausbongean: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
pls are you Joe igbokwe or related to him because you sound like efulefu. if I may ask you, have you heard that ipob goes violent. kill someone or terrorise somewhere. all there are doing is peaceful protest , there never ask for war but there own nation Nnamdi is asking of freedom of this people. Mr ofe mmanu face your front,don't claim to be an Igbo man we know them by there word or better still ask your mother your real biological father

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Ausbongean:
pls are you Joe igbokwe or related to him because you sound like efulefu. if I may ask you, have you heard that ipob goes violent. kill someone or terrorise somewhere. all there are doing is peaceful protest , there never ask for war but there own nation Nnamdi is asking of freedom of this people. Mr ofe mmanu face your front,don't claim to be an Igbo man we know them by there word or better still ask your mother your real biological father
exactly Wat I described. Illiterates. Lets see you actualize biafra in ur generation. It shall pass you by because you aren't well evolved for such pursuits better left for ur betters

7 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
RightBoo:

I didn't come to nairaland to get schooled about literacy.
If I want that I know where to get it.
So save me the bull crap.
My question is with this your myopic reasoning, are you more literate than IPOB ?
Well if only u could read you will see where I answered that question. Why are u wasting time here, don't you have a peaceful protest to attend to? It's easy to make front page once we display ur dead bodies.

6 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
BaddieKay:
You made some valid points but....
seems this could make a reasonable argument. So but Wat exactly. Does it please you that we keep seeing dead bodies littering the streets of Igbo land?

5 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by PentiumPro(f): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Ausbongean:
Fool!
So anyone that doesn't agree with your Biafra narratives must be a Yoruba person. The OP have educated but illiterates like you in mind.
The Biafra you have in mind will never succeed as long as it a TOTALITARIAN country that doesn't welcome different shade of opinions.

7 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by brize(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
seems this could make a reasonable argument. So but Wat exactly. Does it please you that we keep seeing dead bodies littering the streets of Igbo land?
and who kill those dead bodies, amadioha? My dear you got to condemn the killers and praise the protesters who have so far been so peaceful and armless.... The killing is too much but how they resist and remained resolute is commendable.

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Iroh88(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Ipod is nothing but saTAN hiding under an ethnic banner to sabotage the current government. That is a fact every discerning Nigerian knows.

4 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by PentiumPro(f): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2016
brize:
and who kill those dead bodies, amadioha? My dear you got to condemn the killers and praise the protesters who have so far been so peaceful and armless.... The killing is too much but how they resist and remained resolute is commendable.
So far peaceful ? Do they have any choice? Let them start carrying arms to test the ability of the Nigerian forces then.

5 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by PentiumPro(f): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Iroh88:
Ipod is nothing but saTAN hiding under an ethnic banner to sabotage the current government. That is a fact every discerning Nigerian knows.

Yes nah.

7 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by cheruv: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
the small minded sees enemies in the empty sky. I put it to you and you can take it to the bank, biafra will never be actualized by kanu, ipob or ur likes. We can even wager a million bucks each on that (if you have the money). Guess the army recruits have willing participants for a shooting practice. Will be good they sharpen their skills.
Detest when someone who claims to be Igbo rejoices at the spilling of the blood of his brothers
God forbid bad thing angry

3 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by BaddieKay(f): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Those dead bodies can be avoided,Protests are done round the world.When did unarmed protest become a crime?The military just have to stop killing innocent men and women and channel their strength to BH.If they have to scare off the protesters,they cn always use tear gas or shot to the air not gun down men as if they're chickens.
Eddygourdo:

2 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by HtwoOw: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2016
STOP Protesting

Is that too hard to do ? well to do , money making youths won't waste thier time running on the streets and chanting

I am not against secession , As a matter of fact, it'll be my pleasure to watch ya'll have to apply for a Visa to visit Nigeria

BUT I am against stewpydity

Those who are sponsoring the movement have ulterior motive , it is clear and true , yet some people can't see what's in front of them

When was the last time Uwazuruike released a statement ,

when was the last time Mend issued any threats ?

When was the last time Tompolo has said anything

When was the last time Dokubo said anything ?

The government in town is not going to take anyshyt from anybarger

So , until you can make a peaceful referendum and make your moves to get UN to certify you

Stop being a pain in the butt, the army will always see people protesting as threat

IF YOU DEY YOUR HOUSE or WORK , NOBODY FIT come shoot you there

simple logic

3 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Yyeske(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2016
OP stop begging those IPOB miscreants, allow them to go kill themselves, wetin 'consign' me.
This isn't the best way to go about Biafra but they wouldn't listen and i feel no sorry for any death.
Meanwhile, Biafran anthem on right now on radio Biafra 102.1fm around Onitsha.

6 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2016
BaddieKay:
Those dead bodies can be avoided,Protests are done round the world.When did unarmed protest become a crime?The military just have to stop killing innocent men and women and channel their strength to BH.If they have to scare off the protesters,they cn always use tear gas or shot to the air not gun down men as if they're chickens.
agreed dear. But we are Nigerians. Let's tell ourselves the truth. If you go to a police station would you insist that bail is free? Have you noticed how much u avoid settling a case with someone using the police? The Nigerian situation is one where avoidance saves ones life. Why create room for a group of lawless law enforcement officers to kill Innocent people. This country is not a lawful one. We aren't advanced to the point where people respectfully demonstrate or where police respect the rights of peaceful protesters. Are you of the opinion that the Biafran cause can only be achieved by protests? Are you aware dear that a solidarity rally is different from a protest no matter how peaceful. Truth is that we can't give the lawless more room to demonstrate their lawlessness by killing innocent young men and women

3 Likes

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by BaddieKay(f): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2016
From what's on ground,these people ain't protesting for Biafra,bt for tHe release of their IPOB leader.My own is if the Government ignored em and their protests,by now they would've bn tired and no1 will hear of them..But the constant attack on them motivates em...
Eddygourdo ppost42785463: agreed dear. But we are Nigerians. Let's tell ourselves the truth. If you go to a police station would you insist that bail is free? Have you noticed how much u avoid settling a case with someone using the police? The Nigerian situation is one where avoidance saves ones life. Why create room for a group of lawless law enforcement officers to kill Innocent people. This country is not a lawful one. We aren't advanced to the point where people respectfully demonstrate or where police respect the rights of peaceful protesters. Are you of the opinion that the Biafran cause can only be achieved by protests? Are you aware dear that a solidarity rally is different from a protest no matter how peaceful. Truth is that we can't give the lawless more room to demonstrate their lawlessness by killing innocent young men and women

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2016
brize:
I don't praise any side. People are dying and as far as I am concerned dats all that matters. We should drop a dead cause. The country is lawless and I doubt dying for Biafra will bring the seccesion any closer to fruition

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2016
BaddieKay:
From what's on ground,these people ain't protesting for Biafra,bt for tHe release of their IPOB leader.My own is if the Government ignored em and their protests,by now they would've bn tired and no1 will hear of them..But the constant attack on them motivates em...
maybe so. But the government hasn't done so as they intend to force them to submission. Please what justifies their death, their loss to their loved ones? Can they ever get justice or will they be forgotten as casualties of war? When there is no war? The cowards arrives home alive as a veteran While the brave dies a hero and is forgotten in history. There are other ways to make our point. For kanu he should show us his mettle by handling the consequences of his actions

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by Eddygourdo(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
cheruv:

Detest when someone who claims to be Igbo rejoices at the spilling of the blood of his brothers
God forbid bad thing angry
the fly who lacks hearing follows the corpse to the grave. What do u want me to say again. My post pleads for peace yet someone accuses me of being yoruba. Oga u are my brother if u aren't a thief. The moment the police comes for a renowned thief it's that say he will realise he is an orphan

1 Like

Re: The Ipob Propaganda......... A Misrepresentation Of The Igbo Cause by cheruv: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
the fly who lacks hearing follows the corpse to the grave. What do u want me to say again. My post pleads for peace yet someone accuses me of being yoruba. Oga u are my brother if u aren't a thief. The moment the police comes for a renowned thief it's that say he will realise he is an orphan
So your kinsmen seeking a change in their status are now criminals, isn't it
If seeking to take full charge of my destiny is criminal, if seeking to be controlled from Enugwu rather than Abuja is criminal then I've no other choice than to be a criminal! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries / Goodnews! Bag Of Rice Now Sell For N17,500 In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.