Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. (860 Views)

1967 Asaba Massacre By The Nigerian Army: The Untold Truth Of Genocide On Ndigbo / EXTRA: Rivers APC Emails Press Release On Behalf Of The Army -the Cable / Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2016
All three shoot unarmed people at close range.

Some soldiers especially those from the South have shouted it loud and clear that among them are soldiers sympathetic to Boko Haram.

Some Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen do attack in army uniform at times.

All three are laws unto themselves.

All three are terrorists.

Nigerians are hypocrites.
Evil triumph while good men do nothing.

If Boko is not bombing the markets, herdsmen are invading communities. If the two are not measuring up enough, the Nigerian army are shooting unarmed people they swore to protect.

The sanctity of human life has no place in Nigeria.

If the Boko boys have the right to kill at will, and the herdsmen have the tight to invade and the Nigerian army have the right to shoot unarmed people, then the Noblezone have the right to arms...

head or tail, we all are going to die some day.

if my death must come from the hands of a fellow man with one head and two hands like me, then it will an honour to die standing up, face to face with him.

I have the chance of survival facing him face to face with my own weapon than to turn my back on him, unarmed.

Hearty cheers to all Africans who love freedom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. by HtwoOw: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
So we get guns ?
Re: The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. by BaddieKay(f): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2016
I see no difference...they all tasty for blood of the innocent.
Re: The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. by lekkie073(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2016
three armed men one mission....killĀ®
Re: The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. by lekkie073(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2016
three armed men one mission....killĀ®
Re: The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. by BiafranPrince: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Noblezone, ara ga-agba ndi ara soon.
Everyone of us numbering millions will lay arms on our own weapons, Oso ga-agba.

We have activated self-defense mode, which is what we have been waiting for.
Re: The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. by drss(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2016
check d army logo n u will understand why nigerian army is boko haram in disguise.

(1) (Reply)

Ekitigate: Hand Over Aluko For Prosecution, Fayose Urges FG / Checkout This Throwback Pic Of Late Sani Abacha Admiring His Little Son Abdullah / Buhari Achievement Since Assuming Office Ninemonths__ (300 DAYS) IN OFFICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.