Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? (592 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by EOOJ(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmm, let me think first...

Would draw my cousin sis cry

Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2016
A SAFE FULL OF MONEY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Emmatdayo(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2016
my dad

1 Like

Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Lattop(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2016
kallmemrB:
A SAFE FULL OF MONEY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Safe may be too small I will draw a Bank full of Moneygringringrin
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2016
IT WILL BE A BANK STATEMENT THAT TELLS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT IS 999,000,000,000,000 POUNDS STERLING. "and it will come to life in my bank account.

1 Like

Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by vault(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2016
cross section of a maximum vault size full of money and Nicki minaj in it..... guess you know whygrin
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Tjpromise(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2016
daddy
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Emmatdayo:
my dad
THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT, OUR LORD GOD IS YOUR EVERLASTING FATHER THAT WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOUR EARTHLY DAD CANT GIVE TO YOU. "JUST SEEK HIM AND YOU SHALL FIND.
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Lattop:
Safe may be too small I will draw a Bank full of Moneygringringrin
What if you enter and cant come back
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Emmatdayo(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
saintloveren:
THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT, OUR LORD GOD IS YOUR EVERLASTING FATHER THAT WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOUR EARTHLY DAD CANT GIVE TO YOU. "JUST SEEK HIM AND YOU SHALL FIND.
thanks bro
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Emmatdayo(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
kallmemrB:
na die be that oo grin
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Would love to draw a loving elder sister and kno wat it feels like to be loved by an elder sister embarassed
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2016
I would draw a mammy water straight
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2016
If it were to be a movie star, I'd draw 'Paul Walker' I miss him.
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by obiorathesubtle: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2016
the gay comment above me tho.. undecided
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Laveda(f): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'll draw lav eda
tongue
Re: If One Of Your Drawings Could Come To Life, Who Would You Draw and why? by Lattop(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2016
kallmemra:
i Go Cme Back Bro 4 thy Lord Is By me

(1) (Reply)

No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date / OMG!! My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Him & His Family 10M My Father’s Money / What To Do When Your Friend Always Gets The Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.