Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (54100 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Bhelamblog(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2018
A Nigerian man James Obie in a way to appreciate his wife, and to assure her that his love is forever, just bought her a Brand New Range Rover, the excited Husband shared the photos on his page said she stood by him when he had nothing, ran to an fro with Keke all to see him, So its only fair that he buys her the ride..
Congrats to the Lady see his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/she-used-to-come-to-my-house-with-keke.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Olalan(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Cool for them....... Lovely when guys handsomely reward girls who stood by them when they were not really buoyant.
BTW am always amazed at how some peeps suddenly go rich in this country, some yrs back broke but like magic they get so so rich and can afford exclusive expensive properties.

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by eezeribe(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by eezeribe(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Low self esteem is really becoming an issue for our men, to the extent they now thank and celebrate women for staying in their lives...
These women that would still expire at most at 45 years of age..
Then what was the essence of God creating man and woman

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Hardlife: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
eezeribe:
Low self esteem is really becoming an issue for our men, to the extent they now thank and celebrate women for staying in their lives...
Has your mother expired?

425 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Cholls(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
My brother good one
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Cholls(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Lomprico2: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wetin d man dey do?

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
Cool for them....... Lovely when guys handsomely reward girls who stood by them when they were not really buoyant.
BTW am always amazed at how some peeps suddenly go rich in this country, some yrs back broke but like magic they get so so rich and can afford exclusive expensive properties.
grace at work in their lives bro

11 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Cholls(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
eezeribe:

42 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by davidodiba(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Good man

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by kiddoiLL(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
g
eezeribe:
Eranko

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by SenorFax(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
What does he do??

7 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by oppybouy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Loyalty has its rewards

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by cyndy1000(f): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Amazing especially when people you stood with when they are nothing still remember you.

Grace really pays

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by philo04(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
rose this could have been you!!!!! but!!! hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by yamendiva(f): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?

Ahn ahn tongue tongue

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by mayze: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?
Thanks Bro. ..very nice question.let's see if he ll answer.that's what happens when your fingers work faster than your brain.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gud,dre is notin like being wit ur man wen he has notin till he has something, u withness it all,hw he made it,wen he made his first million,nd his second..bt wen ur man is already made,u keep guessing how his life had been...bt some foolish men will still dump ur ass wen dey make it tho,bt its actually 5% of dem dat are foolish to do dat....#stand by ur man#

10 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?

You know I just laughed heavily some idiots will make stupid statements not knowing their relatives falls under that category, I hope he answers

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by greggng: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is the type us new I wanna here. God is still alive

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Greystone: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
eezeribe:

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
It is a good thing to recognize and appreciate a girl that stood by you when you had nothing....
Because they are the real people that Truly Love you

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by Yankee101: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Where are the chicks that think all men are ungrateful and not worth hustling with?

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by 1miccza: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
adajiboyy:
grace at work in their lives bro

You never know, might just be something different from Grace, especially when Naija is in the story

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by IamProdigy: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats to her!!

Need an amazing Logo?...
check profile

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by bettercreature(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:
What does he do??
Lol How is that your business? stop sounding like a certified pauper
Beside that place looks like a rented apartment grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
Has your mother expired?

Great question.

When I can afford it, I'll buy my wife the whole world.

She definitely deserves it.

Not all ladies are useless!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.