Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! (570 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by jonaifame22(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2016
I have lady friend,she's a very wonderful and pretty gal, buh the thing is this she's a game freak,wheneva she comes to my place,she must leave late cos she'll play every DVD game i have on my ps3 console.
Yesterday I had a nice time watching her pass some very hard stage I have spent weeks trying to pass wth no success on the adventure games I have, and on soccer she so beat me that it got to a point I refused to play any more,well maybe she's that good cos she has five brothers and they once had a ps2,
For me though I'd love a game freak for a wife,if she defeats me in soccer on the playstation, I'll defeat her on the bed till dawn!
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2016
So did u have your revenge on your ever reliable Mouka foam? wink
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by Emmatdayo(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2016
there is ntin bad about it
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by chriskosherbal(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2016
There is nothing wrong for a girl to love a PS3 game but a freak no oooo she has to control it.
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by vault(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2016
my sis loves Fifa...... what's the big deal undecided
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by obiorathesubtle: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Yes.. It's alright!!....I'll stick out my dick for any girl who plays games more than I do.. smiley..
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by asadike(f): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Good luck to u, but that type go beat u for game come beat u for bed kwa coz bedmatics is just like game.
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by obiorathesubtle: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2016
asadike:
Good luck to u, but that type go beat u for game come beat u for bed kwa coz bedmatics is just like game.
undecided I challenge you to beat me for bed..

Nice Dp btw.. smiley
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by jonaifame22(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2016
asadike:
you mean it,bedmatics is like a game,ehn ehn, game of what? Pls enlighten me!
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by jonaifame22(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
So did u have your revenge on your ever reliable Mouka foam? wink
well,I'm planning my revenge though!
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by iykekelvins(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2016
She beat u at soccer cheesy You need serious training.
But, Theres nothing wrong there hommie.
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
I have lady friend,she's a very wonderful and pretty gal, buh the thing is this she's a game freak,wheneva she comes to my place,she must leave late cos she'll play every DVD game i have on my ps3 console.
Yesterday I had a nice time watching her pass some very hard stage I have spent weeks trying to pass wth no success on the adventure games I have, and on soccer she so beat me that it got to a point I refused to play any more,well maybe she's that good cos she has five brothers and they once had a ps2,
For me though I'd love a game freak for a wife,if she defeats me in soccer on the playstation, I'll defeat her on the bed till dawn!
Announcement all games these days are fucking easy if she can finish Dark Souls or bloodbourne then she's a hardcore gamefreak if not sorry she's casual.Dark souls and bloodbourne were built to mess with your mind and accept defeat and failure with bliss. Those games are ridiculously hard. But I like gamer chics we,d definitely blend

1 Like

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2016
asadike:

angry bedmatics is easier compared to gaming.....

(1) (Reply)

Valentine / Unbelievable! 16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming / Things You Should Know Before Jumping Into Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.