Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... (978 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by 211Observer(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Guys please I'm obsessed with a crush that's in relationship with another guy.
I have broken the friendzone.... and sometimes at any given chances we'd have intimacy to the point of mouth action and purely unclad but no sex!(not that she doesn't want me to lash her but i choose not to lashed her)
now that I av my own girlfriend... its hard to let her slide. And she'll neva stop asking us to be friends that she cnt just leave me like that.
How do guys deal with a situation like this?
I never for once imagine myself in this kind of mess @28yrs

pls how do I let go maturely?
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by Philtim(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2016
FTC...well my broda its easier said than done.but jst stay mature urself nd talk to her abt it for real,witout hurt she will accept nd respect u for real...u can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by 211Observer(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Philtim:
FTC...well my broda its easier said than done.but jst stay mature urself nd talk to her abt it for real,witout hurt she will accept nd respect u for real...u can thank me later.
I think she want to play a game. she want to keep me just incase if the other guy messed up.
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by iykekelvins(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Hommie, You've got a girlfriend now nd i know u won't want to hurt her..So u av to let ur friend go.Its as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by chriskosherbal(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Just play cool, still be her friend

1 Like

Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by GP2015(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2016
And you are 28 years... Nna eh
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by 211Observer(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Seriously, I dont blv we still have cool & mature guys on nairaland. Nice advice brothersis
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016

undecided

Uh...You still got intimate with her after You knew she had a boyfriend? doesn't that make You a Guy-hoe?

Anyhoo...leave her alone!
Y'all would just end up Hurting yourself and the people you claim to date.

3 Likes

Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by 211Observer(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Any menace being 28yrs and still reaching for advice?
hey guy, im not a Jack who knows it all. Everybody needs help at some point bro.
pls bro, re u from Kogi state?
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2016
At that age ,hope you thinking of settling down,
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by GP2015(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
My problem is not your question but what you did that brought about the question; I keep saying friendzone is not hell; u dan 'break' d friendzone; to run na wahala

nah; not from kogi but somehow ive passed there grin

1 Like

Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by belloabd1914(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
211Observer:
Any menace being 28yrs and still reaching for advice?
hey guy, im not a Jack who knows it all. Everybody needs help at some point bro.
pls bro, re u from Kogi state?
angry what do u mean, if he is from Kogi,
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by 211Observer(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Estharfabian:

undecided

Uh...You still got intimate with her after You knew she had a boyfriend? doesn't that make You a Guy-hoe?

Anyhoo...leave her alone!
Y'all would just end up Hurting yourself and the people you claim to date.

You would do the same thing in place if you are a guy.
perhaps, she had once told me that the relationship iwas complicated. so? so I just av to try my luck..
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by belloabd1914(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Keep d friend if u are comfortable with anoda guy doing d same to ur girlfriend.
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Repent.

The end is close
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by 211Observer(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2016
GP2015:
My problem is not your question but what you did that brought about the question; I keep saying friendzone is not hell; u dan 'break' d friendzone; to run na wahala

nah; not from kogi but somehow ive passed there grin
Seriously, I dnt see any big deal been friendzoned. bcox it is always easy for me in the so called friendzone to manoeuver ways.
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by 211Observer(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2016
belloabd1914:
Keep d friend if u are comfortable with anoda guy doing d same to ur girlfriend.
U seem not understand the situation. then I dnt have gf and now that I do she don't want me to go. I ve tried to let her be bcoz the intimacy will sure continue btw us.
Re: Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No... by 211Observer(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2016
belloabd1914:
angry what do u mean, if he is from Kogi,
you be avenger?

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Excuse (s) For Celebrating Not Celebrating Valentine's Day? / 8things Every Man Wants In A Woman / Girls, Let Me Teach You How To Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.