Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

7 Ways To Set ‘P’ On Instagram This #valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Set ‘P’ On Instagram This #valentine (427 Views)

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Set ‘P’ On Instagram This #valentine by iDreamzMedia: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2016
While a tweet worked for captain Demuren who with a mention succeeded in marrying one of Nigeria’s sexiest on air personalities with a trending #TSquared2016‎ hashtag, it doesn’t mean it’ll work for everybody, cause I know lots of guys would have included that in their strategy list for 2016. Well, all the best with your new found strategy. I’m about to discuss another strategy, but the focus here is on the ‘gram. So let’s talk about the I.N.S.T.A.G.R.A.M ‘P-SETTING’

There are so many of my folks who have this one or two or even three hot divas they’ve been stalking on Instagram, and don’t really don’t know how to Kickstart the paroles for fear of a major backfire. Yea, it’s major, cause once you blow the chance you’re all over social media trending for the wrong reasons. But there hope and that’s why I’m here to help with tips on how to ‘moonwalk or slide into her DM on Instagram and set that P!.

Please Note that I mentioned DM and not COMMENT- thread. Also note that sliding in her DM (Direct Messaging) is serious business and while it can eliminate curiosity and uncertainty of one’s interest it can get ugly very quickly with one screenshot. Within seconds one may find themselves as the subject of laughter amongst her friends in their group chat. Below are some tips that will help :

1. Do your feasibility study. Oh yeah‎! Women and emotional issues are projects on their own, carrying a lot of huge academic units of some sort. So ‘e no go better to carry the course’ as a second chance to write the carry-over may never come.

2. After doing your feasibility study on her to a very good extent, slide-in with confidence (but be ready to delete your whole IG if she rejects you or if anything goes wrong)

3. Do not, I repeat do not slide in....

- See more at: http://idreamzmedia.com/7-ways-to-slide-in-her-dm-and-set-the-p-rolling/

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reasons To Breakup Before Valentine.. / Hapi Falentine Too Mine Boo :* / Need For Older Ladies To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.