Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Time To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Settle Down (831 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Settle Down by Teacup: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Hello guys. Please i am 33 years and i planned that by God grace that i will settle down this year. I known that i have dated women and right i dont have any girlfriend or into any serious relationship. Friends and family said that i can find a nice girl among church members. But my question is what specific criteria must a man look for while searching for a wife and is there a particular place one needs to be in order to meet his soulmate. Currently i am on fasting and prayer
Re: Time To Settle Down by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2016
As long u both have stable job, that's what matter...what u gonna do with a nice lady if she's lazy? And it depends what kind of a partner ur looking for...
Re: Time To Settle Down by sinaj(f): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Time To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good
Re: Time To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
You're not ready sir. You don't even know what u want in a woman yet
Re: Time To Settle Down by Strahovski1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
If you do not know what you want in a woman, also asking these questions;

You are not ready.
Re: Time To Settle Down by Pheals(f): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sir are u fasting to get a gal ? But it's not bad ..u should have a partner in courtship with and have interest in .... Been in courtship would allow know the gal better now u are not ready bro one year courtship I don't think is enough
Re: Time To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Seek counsel from Elders
Re: Time To Settle Down by Teacup: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am more than ready and for one to say that i am not is that person opinion. I belive that after my fasting and prayer God will truly show me my own. One dont just wake up in the morning and get married
Re: Time To Settle Down by shulamitewoman(f): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Funny tho.
Re: Time To Settle Down by Smellymouth: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Make money first bro
Re: Time To Settle Down by Laveda(f): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Teacup:
Hello guys. Please i am 33 years and i planned that by God grace that i will settle down this year. I known that i have dated women and right i dont have any girlfriend or into any serious relationship. Friends and family said that i can find a nice girl among church members. But my question is what specific criteria must a man look for while searching for a wife and is there a particular place one needs to be in order to meet his soulmate. Currently i am on fasting and prayer
You're confused bro.
You don't know what you want.
Re: Time To Settle Down by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Teacup:
Teacup:
I am more than ready and for one to say that i am not is that person opinion. I belive that after my fasting and prayer God will truly show me my own. One dont just wake up in the morning and get married
My Man. I dont think prayer and fasting will push ur partner out. God works in diverse ways he could direct u to someone who will make u come across ur partner or even reveal through dream etc. Meanwhile dat doesnt mean u shud just acceptwat u av seen through dreams or d likes cos d devil culd b cunning. U av to watch d persons xracter and all other things to see if it fits with ur lifestyle. Thereafter u need to go into another series of prayer and fasting to seek for God's will to be sure if u are on the right track. Hope this helps........
Re: Time To Settle Down by Sparkles003(f): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
In one of your previous threads you had a girlfriend that calls you "babe" what happened to her that you now fast and pray for one.

(1) (Reply)

A German Lady Died While Using Cucumber As Se.x Toy / If U Love Your Mother Too Just,like And Share This Post And Type "I Love U Mum. / Girl Exposes Nigerian Man Who Scams & Impregnants Ladies He Met On Facebook(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.