Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity (1483 Views)

Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. / Donald Trump In Ghana-must-go. (A Recent Hypocrisy Of Nigerians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Barrack Obama ordered , (through his white house staffers), the removal of Christian symbols and insignia in the main auditorium and stage of Georgetown University where he was billed to make an address.

A black drape was put over the stage background and the catholic Latin abbreviation for Jesus Christ - IHS, was blackened out from the main podium he delivered a speech. More on that speech later ...

The Georgetown university is a catholic founded and funded University.

Obama's White House said sectarian conflicts in the middle east warranted it and in their words said they did not want to send a message to the Arab Muslim world that Obama was a crusade .

Meanwhile , Obama recently attended a Muslim Confrence in the US were he was the guest speaker and the man had no objection standing proudly under the Islamic banner of Allah.

One thing to consider here is the major differences of both conferences attended by Obama.

While that at Georgetown University was secular and inclined Obama giving a speech for a graduating class that of the Muslim Confrence was purely a religious affair.
[img]http://www.progressivestoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Quran.jpg[/Img]

So Obama will seek to hide any symbol of Christianity in a secular event but will gladly and shamelessly attend a Muslim religious event.

The man is an Antichrist

1 Like

Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by surestakes: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op, I agree with you. Where are pictures of Mohammed, Krishna, Buddha and all the other 4,000 gods? This guy is not only an antichrist, he is an antigod angry
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by true2god: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
surestakes:
Op, I agree with you. Where are pictures of Mohammed, Krishna, Buddha and all the other 4,000 gods? This guy is not only an antichrist, he is an antigod angry
Obama is the first muslim president of the US, it is no longer a secret, neither is it a crime. It is only dishonest of him to be claiming christianity but will attack christians always but will defend islam with his last blood.

ALTAQIYYA = HUSSEIN BARRACK OBAMA. Americans are ffoolish to have elected this liar-in-chief as their president only for them to now realize that they are dealing with a dangerous snake. They have to endure this dangerous man for the next ten months if they cant charge him for treason.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
true2god:
Obama is the first muslim president of the US, it is no longer a secret, neither is it a crime. It is only dishonest of him to be claiming christianity but will attack christians always but will defend islam with his last blood.

ALTAQIYYA = HUSSEIN BARRACK OBAMA. Americans are ffoolish to have elected this liar-in-chief as their president only for them to now realize that they are dealing with a dangerous snake. They have to endure this dangerous man for the next ten months if they cant charge him for treason.

Before his tenure ends and after the US presidential elections , Obama will openly declare that he has converted to Islam.

The Taqiyya lying bastard is also vieing for the office of the UN Secretay-General which he hopes he will use to further global jihad alongside that witch of Washington , Hillary Clinton.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Before his tenure ends and after the US presidential elections , Obama will openly declare that he has converted to Islam.

The Taqiyya lying bastard is also vieing for the office of the UN Secretay-General which he hopes he will use to further global jihad alongside that witch of Washington , Hillary Clinton.

if he does revert to Islam , he would be just to his soul, and save himself from the fire.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

if he does revert to Islam , he would be just to his soul, and save himself from the fire.

All Muslims are doomed for hell.

Let Obama do the needful and announce Islam as his religion and from there die a Muslim and rot in hell forever.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

All Muslims are doomed for hell.

Let Obama do the needful and announce Islam as his religion and from there die a Muslim and rot in hell forever.

People who worship man are fuel for the fire.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

People who follow and kill for the god of a deluded armed robber vagabond and pedophille are doomed for eternal hell fire
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

People who follow and kill for the god of a deluded armed robber vagabond and pedophille are doomed for eternal hell fire

Firstly - if indeed the marriage of Lady Aisha was something which was despicable even at that time and in that culture, this fact would never have been recorded for posterity and all efforts to conceal or cloud it would have been undertaken.

But the fact that this hadith had reached us after it was recorded centuries ago and to all the Muslim generations in between proved that the marriage was culturally and morally acceptable and the fact is also that the Muslim community at that time remained unshakened in its faith in his Prophethood and the message which he had brought bear testimony to this assertion.

Secondly - we have to look at the life of Lady Aisha afterwards. She was without doubt one of the foremost scholars of Islam. It is even said that she had attained in her lifetime the position of Mufti - someone capable of giving religious rulings - a position very few Muslims will ever occupy.

She was seeked by many, both men and women, who hungered for knowledge and they came to her from all directions, Yemen, Bahrain, Syria. History does not know of any woman who was approached by so many for such a noble purpose.

If indeed she had became a victim of sexual abuse she would in most probability be devastated emotionally, psychologically, mentally and perhaps even physically but the achievements she had made in her life after the death of the Prophet proved that she was a woman who was in complete control of her faculties, becoming one of the intellectual giants of Islam.

And the fact that she had spoken so dearly of the Prophet was indicative of the innocence of the marriage and of the impeccable character of her husband because given the trust enjoyed by her by the virtue of her relationship with him, she could have unleashed a vengeful attack against him by attributing to him words or deeds of horrendous nature if indeed she was a victim of his supposed lust, destroying both the Prophet and Islam.

No sexual abuse victim would ever spoke positively of her attacker, much less becoming a channel that promote love and understanding of him and the message which he had brought

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Firstly - if indeed the marriage of Lady Aisha was something which was despicable even at that time and in that culture, this fact would never have been recorded for posterity and all efforts to conceal or cloud it would have been undertaken.

But the fact that this hadith had reached us after it was recorded centuries ago and to all the Muslim generations in between proved that the marriage was culturally and morally acceptable and the fact is also that the Muslim community at that time remained unshakened in its faith in his Prophethood and the message which he had brought bear testimony to this assertion.

Secondly - we have to look at the life of Lady Aisha afterwards. She was without doubt one of the foremost scholars of Islam. It is even said that she had attained in her lifetime the position of Mufti - someone capable of giving religious rulings - a position very few Muslims will ever occupy.

She was seeked by many, both men and women, who hungered for knowledge and they came to her from all directions, Yemen, Bahrain, Syria. History does not know of any woman who was approached by so many for such a noble purpose.

If indeed she had became a victim of sexual abuse she would in most probability be devastated emotionally, psychologically, mentally and perhaps even physically but the achievements she had made in her life after the death of the Prophet proved that she was a woman who was in complete control of her faculties, becoming one of the intellectual giants of Islam.

And the fact that she had spoken so dearly of the Prophet was indicative of the innocence of the marriage and of the impeccable character of her husband because given the trust enjoyed by her by the virtue of her relationship with him, she could have unleashed a vengeful attack against him by attributing to him words or deeds of horrendous nature if indeed she was a victim of his supposed lust, destroying both the Prophet and Islam.

No sexual abuse victim would ever spoke positively of her attacker, much less becoming a channel that promote love and understanding of him and the message which he had brought

Aisha that was about to be divorced by the profiteer Muhammed on allegations of adultery ?

The same Aisha who in conjunction with her father, Abu Bakr poisoned and murdered your profiteer Mohammed ?

Which Hadith are you talking of? Is it the one where she recounted how Muhammed used to put his face on her crotch when she was menstrutating ?

Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298)

Abeg take your vagabond religion and shove it

1 Like

Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

Umarah ibn Ghurab said that his paternal aunt narrated to him that she asked Aisha: What if one of us menstruates and she and her husband have no bed except one? She replied: I relate to you what the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) had done.

One night he entered (upon me) while I was menstruating. He went to the place of his prayer, that is, to the place of prayer reserved (for this purpose) in his house. He did not return until I felt asleep heavily, and he felt pain from cold. And he said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs and I lent upon he until he became warm and slept. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296)

Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet used to recite the Quran with his head in my lap while I used to be in my periods (having menses). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Aisha that was about to be divorced by the profiteer Muhammed on allegations of adultery ?

The same Aisha who in conjunction with her father, Abu Bakr poisoned and murdered your profiteer Mohammed ?

Which Hadith are you talking of? Is it the one where she recounted how Muhammed used to put his face on her crotch when she was menstrutating ?

Abeg take your vagabond religion and shove it

Since Aisha's parents both approved of her engagement with Jober and later approved to her marriage to Muhammad, is it fair for anyone to call her mom and dad and former fiancée and whole tribe all child molesters? I think whoever does that would be out of his mind and needs to study a little history about the Middle East.

Let us look at the following narration:

Narrated Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar), Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)"

Notice here that Aisha's mother and the Muslim women back then were ok with her marriage. It was part of the Arab custom and still is in many of the Muslim and non-Muslim countries today for girls to marry at a very young age. When a girl's body starts showing up (her breasts and her height and physical size), then she would be ready for marriage
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Since Aisha's parents both approved of her engagement with Jober and later approved to her marriage to Muhammad, is it fair for anyone to call her mom and dad and former fiancée and whole tribe all child molesters? I think whoever does that would be out of his mind and needs to study a little history about the Middle East.

Let us look at the following narration:

Narrated Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar), Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)"

Notice here that Aisha's mother and the Muslim women back then were ok with her marriage. It was part of the Arab custom and still is in many of the Muslim and non-Muslim countries today for girls to marry at a very young age. When a girl's body starts showing up (her breasts and her height and physical size), then she would be ready for marriage

The last slave to be sold in Mecca occurred in 1960.

Does that make slavery a good thing because it was once societally acceptable?

Your profiteer prophet was a pedophile

Simple!
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

The last slave to be sold in Mecca occurred in 1960.

Does that make slavery a good thing because it was once societally acceptable?

Your profiteer prophet was a pedophile

Simple!
Aren't you a total hypocrite for denying that little girls were sold off and married off during biblical times at very young age to much much older men (Exodus 21:9 ), while making fierce charges against Islam on Aisha's age?
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Aisha the adulteress

(We camped) as we approached near the city of Madinah. Then he (Muhammad) announced for departure at night. I got up when they announced the departure, and went away from the army camps, and after finishing from the call of nature, I came back to my riding animal. I touched my chest to find that my necklace which was made of Zifar beads (Yemenite beads partly black and partly white) was missing. So I returned to look for my necklace and my search for it detained me. (In the meanwhile) the people who used to carry me on my camel, came and took my Hawdaj and put it on the back of my camel on which I used to ride, as they considered that I was in it. In those days women were light in weight for they did not get fat, and flesh did not cover their bodies in abundance as they used to eat only a little food. So, those people did not feel the difference in the heaviness of the Hawdaj while lifting it, and they put it near the camel. At that time I was still a young lady. They made the camel rise and all of them left (along with it). I found my necklace after the army had gone.

While I was sitting in my resting place, I was overwhelmed by sleep and slept. Safwan bin Al-Muattal As-Sulami Adh-Dhakwani was behind the army. When he reached my place in the morning, he saw the figure of a sleeping person and he recognized me on seeing me as he had seen me before the order of compulsory veiling (was prescribed). So I woke up when he recited Istirja’ (i.e. “Inna lillahi wa inna llaihi raji’un” [“Truly to Allah we belong and truly to him we shall return”]) as soon as he recognized me. I veiled my face with my head cover at once, and by Allah, we did not speak a single word, and I did not hear him saying any word besides his Istirja’. He dismounted from his camel and made it kneel down, putting his leg on its front legs and then I got up and rode on it. Then he set out leading the camel that was carrying me till we overtook the army in the extreme heat of midday while they were at a halt (taking a rest).

Rumors began to circulate and Muhammad received no revelation from his spirit concerning the matter for over a month. Finally, Muhammad had a seizure, the sweat dropping from his body like pearls although it was a (cold) wintry day and that was because of the weighty statement which was being revealed to him. When that state of Allah’s Messenger was over, he got up smiling, and the first word he said was, ‘O ‘Aishah! Allah has declared your innocence!’ (V. 24.11-21).
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by true2god: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Thats what makes islam evil and dangerous and from the devil. Lying is 100% acceptable as long as it is for the good of islam and its criminal prophet mohammed. Obama kept insulting christianity on a daily basis, an american president for that matter, without fear, and has the audacity to tell americans that he is a christian.

While he whitewashed the imperial and violent foundations and nature of the arabs\islam, he daily condemn israel in support of the arabs. The first american president that asked israel to go back to their pre-1967 border. The first american president to openly engage the israeli govt in a diplomatic war in order to break the tie bw israel and the US. The first american president to be boycotted by the israeli who went ahead to address the congress without the US president. The first american president to apologize to the muslim world instead of the muslim world apologizing for their past wars and raids against non-muslim lands. The list is endless.

Obama is a dangerous and evil man, he is an epitomy of God judgement against the US. Obama is also a good muslim.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible:

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.
8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!

Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Aren't you a total hypocrite for denying that little girls were sold off and married off during biblical times at very young age to much much older men (Exodus 21:9 ), while making fierce charges against Islam on Aisha's age?

Did you hear me blindly support pedophilia ?

Was Jesus or any prophet of the bible get married to a 9yr old?

Nothing you say will make a 56yr old man rub his genitals in between the thighs of a 9yr old a good thing.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Did you hear me blindly support pedophilia ?

Was Jesus or any prophet of the bible get married to a 9yr old?

Nothing you say will make a 56yr old man rub his genitals in between the thighs of a 9yr old a good thing.

The pedophilic Biblical verses are Numbers 31:17-18 and Numbers 31:35-40. Below, you will see DETAILED HISTORY on these SPECIFIC verses from the Jewish Talmud explaining the pedophilia that took place against the 3-year old slave girls under the direct command of Moses.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mohammed declares Aisha not guilty of adultrey out of fear of alienating his long term confidant and inlaw Abu Bakr.

This is where the 4 male Muslim witness thing came from.

Here is the full passage of the Qur’an declaring Aisha’s innocence, scolding the Muslims for ever believing the accusations, and setting a standard for evidence in crimes of sexual impurity that remains part of Islamic law to this day:

"Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they produce not witnesses, they verily are liars in the sight of Allah. Had it not been for the grace of Allah and His mercy unto you in the world and the Hereafter an awful doom had overtaken you for that whereof ye murmured. When ye welcomed it with your tongues, and uttered with your mouths that whereof ye had no knowledge, ye counted it a trifle. In the sight of Allah it is very great. Wherefore, when ye heard it, said ye not: It is not for us to speak of this. Glory be to Thee (O Allah)! This is awful calumny." (Qur’an 24:11-16)

Because of this event and Muhammad's "revelation" - Muslim women and girls continue to suffer for this odd stipulation that four male Muslim witnesses must be produced in order to establish a crime of adultery, including rape.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Numbers 31:35-40 "[From the captives of war] 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.......of which the tribute for the LORD was 32 [among them were virgin girls]."

Even though GOD Almighty's share of the 32 virgin girls is metaphoric, meaning that He didn't come down and have sex with them, but if any wants to call Prophet Muhammad a pedophile or womanizer for marrying (not forcing into sex) a young girl and marrying multiple women throughout his life, then he should not only call his Biblical Prophets as such, but also the GOD of Israel Himself!

1 Like

Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

The pedophilic Biblical verses are Numbers 31:17-18 and Numbers 31:35-40. Below, you will see DETAILED HISTORY on these SPECIFIC verses from the Jewish Talmud explaining the pedophilia that took place against the 3-year old slave girls under the direct command of Moses.

The same bible your illiterate prophet claimed his divinity from.

I thank GOD that you Muslims know that the God of the bible is not the same with your satanic Allah diety.

Mohammed remains a vagabond

Aisha an abused and tormented woman .

Allah the devil himself

Now go and blow up a church if what I post is too difficult for your fish brain.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by GworoChewinMaga: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Numbers 31:35-40 "[From the captives of war] 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.......of which the tribute for the LORD was 32 [among them were virgin girls]."

Even though GOD Almighty's share of the 32 virgin girls is metaphoric, meaning that He didn't come down and have sex with them, but if any wants to call Prophet Muhammad a pedophile or womanizer for marrying (not forcing into sex) a young girl and marrying multiple women throughout his life, then he should not only call his Biblical Prophets as such, but also the GOD of Israel Himself!

Shatap. Your prophet had his fair share of sex slaves and even his harem had one captured Jewish woman who he appropriated for himself during one of his armed robbery operations.

Your Islam is evil.

Mention one verse where Jesus engaged in slave raiding and raping?
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by true2god: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible:

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.
8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!

Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her
A blackman calling himself a whiteman to make himself feel good. The issue at hand is obama's hypocrisy, dont derail this thread with your diversion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters in the Bible:

Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.' Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"

Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"

The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
How can you justify "digital defloration" to your sister or daughter?

As we've seen above, it was part of the old Jewish culture to do digital defloration (inserting a finger into the vagina) to women. Mary, the mother of Jesus, even got digitally deflowered herself! I'd like to ask all Jews and Christians this simple question:

How can you justify to your daughter or sister that it is Biblically and religiously OK to insert a (middle) finger (whether by male or female; it doesn't matter) into her vagina to take away her virginity?

I mean, beside the woman's husband, who should really have the authority to touch her in her private like that?

And also, could Jeremiah in Jeremiah 8:8 meant exactly this when he said that the Jews had so badly corrupted the Bible and turned it into a "lie"?

"How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool"

As we've seen above, Deuteronomy 22:13-18 absolutely could not have referred to the husband covering his penis with the cloth and inserting it into his wife's vagina. The verse clearly talked about the cloth being in the parents' possession, and it clearly referred to having the evidence right before the wedding night.

So, could this digital defloration by the bride's relative (whether it is her father, mother, brother, sister, or what have you) be nothing but a ridiculous LIE that was put in GOD Almighty's Holy Mouth as a Revelation sent from Him as Jeremiah 8:8 above clearly suggests
Re: Obama's Hypocrisy And Hatred Of Christianity by surestakes: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
true2god:

Don't worry. Soon Trump will be voted in as president undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Is Total Number Of Votes Trump Needs To Beat Biden From New Results (PHOTOS / Breaking: Top Republican Enters 2024 Presidential Race / Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.