Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect (9644 Views)

Women Who Dresses Like This Get Married Faster – Discover This / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2016
She expects to work.....? Some days ya just feel like looking a bit sexier..... Its really not a big deal

I mean if she dresses like that everyday well, that may be unideal
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by kennynelcon(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2016
raayah:
She is dressed very badly and should be advised by HR to leave but MEN should have self control too, they are not babies. Afterall, we women see men without shirt and short knickers all the time and we don't harrass them.
lol go n harass one.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by adexdon(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2016
welfarism
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by KunAviero(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
chigoizie7:
D suit is sharp on d guy
.....and right here is another gay.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by ivyT(f): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nitefury:
Maybe she get lumps and doctor advice her say make she no wear bra or camisole. Or she want fresh air. If not I no for think of anything else wey dey her mind.

abi o..or wot if d bres too big nko,na wrapper she go use take cover am?
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by chigoizie7(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
KunAviero:

.....and right here is another gay.

For your mind, u made sense abi?

Well, I think stup!dity is more like a pedigree in your case.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by cirmuell(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrCork:

...why you naggggin.....so you rather looookat man booobsi?..abi? angry
you get 'booobsi' abi? undecided
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by falcon01: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
A raise
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Nitefury: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
ivyT:

abi o..or wot if d bres too big nko,na wrapper she go use take cover am?

Me sef no kukuma like big brez.. So I no dey look those kind things eye.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Youngpo413: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
raayah:
She is dressed very badly and should be advised by HR to leave but MEN should have self control too, they are not babies. Afterall, we women see men without shirt and short knickers all the time and we don't harrass them.
advising a hoe is pointless.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Youngpo413: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
olafum1:
she expects Promotion,

but who can guess what she eventually gets?
an erection!
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Youngpo413: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
teasel:
Fools!
Learn to zip up your pants.
Even animals have better self control than some Nigerian men.
blame the cheap hoes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now / 4 Easy, Erotic Ways To Get Your Man BEGGING For More / OMG!!! See What This Runz Girl Is Doing With Longest DICK Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.