Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! (1230 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth / #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by uchedydy: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
I was taken aback by the hash tag...‪#‎iamnigeriannotacriminal‬....and I ask, for all those who used the hashtag. Who are the Nigerians that;

1. Give bribe to policemen when caught in traffic offence?
2. Bypass Nepa metres?
3.Reconnect Nepa light without paying for reconnection fee?
3. Inflate contract prices?
4. Cheat their company when asked to make procurement?
5. Take subsidy on petrol and still sell at 140 per litre?
6. Exceed the number of days approved for them in their abroad VISA?
7. Use credit cards abroad and not pay?
.....The list goes on and on.....

Before we use hash tags, check yourself, and purge yourself, if need be!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Checking...
Rechecking...
I'm clean!
#iamanigeriannotacriminal

6 Likes

Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by xmich(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
As far as am concern Nigerians are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by ckmayoca: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Guy people in other countries are guilty of some of those mentioned crimes and they r not nigeria. Our system gave room to all that. If we had good electrical system individual won't have access to that?
Govt shld raise a force to tackle all u listed and you will see it will stop.
Beside not all Nigerians are guilty of that.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hardship makes people behave the way they do.

If things wia set in place and going well, prostitutes would be doing it for the fun or outta being lazy.

What makes someone drive off his path and run on a one way direction? He must ha waited too long and running outta time.

In organised societies, things like dis happen but it's just rare.

Nigerian re really suffering without hope of a better tomorrow, they need to look for a way to have a living.

Disclaimer : am not in support of criminality but manh! Things need to be fixed and watch people readjust

1 Like

Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by MrDoGood(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
xmich:
As far as am concern Nigerians are criminals.

Zoo monkey. I can see you're from Zimbabwe.
Dumb Zimbabwean like you. Go tell that to your fellow country men and don't help we Nigerians to complain.

1 Like

Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by uchedydy: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
ckmayoca:
Guy people in other countries are guilty of some of those mentioned crimes and they r not nigeria. Our system gave room to all that. If we had good electrical system individual won't have access to that?
Govt shld raise a force to tackle all u listed and you will see it will stop.
Beside not all Nigerians are guilty of that.

Bros, show me the Nigerian not guilty of any of the above...be factual

1 Like

Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by uchedydy: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mrbigman1:

If things wia set in place and going well, prostitutes would be doing it for the fun or outta being lazy.

What makes someone drive off his path and run on a one way direction? He must ha waited too long and running outta time.

Nigerian re really suffering without hope of a better tomorrow, they need to look for a way to have a living.

Disclaimer : am not in support of criminality but manh! Things need to be fixed and watch people readjust

Bros, thanks for bringing wonderful excuses for breaking any of the law mentioned above.
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by fistonati(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
All I know is that am not a criminal
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by xmich(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrDoGood:

Zoo monkey. I can see you're from Zimbabwe.
Dumb Zimbabwean like you. Go tell that to your fellow country men and don't help we Nigerians to complain.

OGA AS FAR AS AM CONCERN ALL NIGERIANS ARE CRIMINALS if it pains you,you can huge the nearest transformer as that is not against Nigeria law,oloshi
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by Mboi: 12:30am On Feb 11, 2016
uchedydy:
I was taken aback by the hash tag...‪#‎iamnigeriannotacriminal‬....and I ask, for all those who used the hashtag. Who are the Nigerians that;

2. Bypass Nepa metres?

Also check;

*who are the Nigerians that stole Nigerian Budget from senate
*who are the Nigerians that lied that Boko Haram has been defeated technically
*who are the Nigerians that promised to find Chibok girls in 3months from 30th May 2015
*who are the Nigerians that promised to regulate crude oil price and make one dollar to one naira
*who are the Nigeriams that collect or/and pay rent to&from Aso Rock

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by sweetgala(m): 12:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Hardship does not make people commit crime , lack of discipline does.

Many Nigerians lack morals, we spend our time looking for ways to cut corners.

By the basic definition many Nigerians are petty criminals.

If our juridical system were up to scale many would have a rap sheet 7 feet long
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by MrDoGood(m): 1:48am On Feb 11, 2016
xmich:

OGA AS FAR AS AM CONCERN ALL NIGERIANS ARE CRIMINALS if it pains you,you can huge the nearest transformer as that is not against Nigeria law,oloshi
Have you heard the saying that Nigerians don't joke with their lives?

#ILoveMyLife

Soccervista.com no transformer hugging. grin grin grin
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by tpiar: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2016
who is regarded as a criminal anyway no matter what?
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by xmich(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
MrDoGood:

Have you heard the saying that Nigerians don't joke with their lives?

#ILoveMyLife

Soccervista.com no transformer hugging. grin grin grin

Better for you,
you can also try statarea.com
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by MrDoGood(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2016
xmich:

Better for you,
you can also try statarea.com

Dat football prediction site?

Watin do am?
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by ckmayoca: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
uchedydy:

Bros, show me the Nigerian not guilty of any of the above...be factual

Me!
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by unclejb2(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
uchedydy:

2. Bypass Nepa metres?

u must be out of your mind to think that everybody lives a low life like you. I'm not a criminal. I'm a Biafran
Re: Before You Use The Hashtag #iamanigeriannotacriminal, Read This!!!!! by talktimi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mboi:

Also check;

*who are the Nigerians that stole Nigerian Budget from senate
*who are the Nigerians that lied that Boko Haram has been defeated technically
*who are the Nigerians that promised to find Chibok girls in 3months from 30th May 2015
*who are the Nigerians that promised to regulate crude oil price and make one dollar to one naira
*who are the Nigeriams that collect or/and pay rent to&from Aso Rock

those things you mentioned are only done by criminals, I don't know about the op o but as for me, #I'maNigeriannotaacriminal

(1) (Reply)

National Association Of Nigeria Students Awards Bukola Saraki (photo) / President Buhari Described As “the Last King Of Scotland” By Sahara Reporters / IHRC Drags Nigerian Army To ICC Over Shiite Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.