Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. (2182 Views)

Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. / End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) / This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by 360ng: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Some guys ehh..

Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Iamlordgee(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nai wetin I go do be that..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Me tooo

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by jonaifame22(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
And by 11:30pm I'm back home wth a sweet call gal to spend the nite wth!
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by menabae(f): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Who cares
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by yemmit90: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Feb 14th again, what can one get for his mum please?
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by NobleAngell(f): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
What's all this fuss about valentine? Has anyone ever died of not going out on vals day?

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by osaslord500(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
No blame am ooo, nobody ready to spend money wey hard to get
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by kodded(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
lol........ this year Valentine's day even atheist will go to church grin grin grin
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by firstking01(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
NobleAngell:
What's all this fuss about valentine? Has anyone ever died of not going out on vals day?

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!
nigerians too dey overdo things undecided
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by idinc(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ya I hate Valentine's day

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by GoldenJulius(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
guys ehnnnn... Ladies make una no forget say d economy dey down oo
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
NobleAngell:

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!
if thay's u on ur profile,

u are beautiful
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
I really don't know what is special about Feb 14 that so many Nigerians are crazy about. A guy or girl who's struggling financially will still go ahead to waste money on that day. SMH. Even if you got money, feb 14 still means not ish...and never will.
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
justified10:

u are beautiful
How you go talk say that gyal fine for your face,person wey b like bimbo
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
justified10:

u are beautiful
How you go talk say that gyal fine for your face,you dey use glasses?
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
danieloy4:

How you go talk say that gyal fine for your face,you dey use glasses?
na u get ma face?

for.ma.face she fine, she fit b monkey. for ur own face na. abi.
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
justified10:
na u get ma face?

for.ma.face she fine, she fit b monkey. for ur own face na. abi.
No wonder you resemble chimpanzee yourself. No dey allow pic decieve you, you no knw weda na guy guy dt account, you don dey fall in love already mumu
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
danieloy4:

No wonder you resemble chimpanzee yourself. No dey allow pic decieve you, you no knw weda na guy guy dt account, you don dey fall in love already mumu
smiles...thank u sir.

now, will u sleep?
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by SurefireAsoOke: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Remember the Sabbath day and keep it Holy
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Guys like me wey de single my system go be my date that day
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
justified10:
smiles...thank u sir.

now, will u sleep?
I get her pin if u want ok grin
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lol. This joke has been overplayed by now I think.
Re: See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
danieloy4:
I get her pin if u want ok grin
do me a favour pls..

gerrarahear

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Nurtw Boss, Mc Olomo Throws “braless & Pantless” Birthday Party / Advice Needed! Should I Go For Her Now Or Wait? / Yetunde Saw My Extra Large Dickson And She Screamed O My God, This Is Big (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.