Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) (6425 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by BayLord01(m): 7:04am On Feb 10, 2017
This guy posted after sex picture on Facebook, most of his family and friends drop their comment

Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Aish
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by awa(m): 7:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Na she Waka come alone abi
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by izzou(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Where are the comments of his family members?
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by IamLEGEND1: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2017
And we wonder why aliens never bother to contact us.

6 Likes

Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by seunlayi(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2017
This is bad
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by BUHARImyDOG: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2017
with him nose wey de like pipe
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Hadez(f): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2017
When a celebrity took a picture similar to this, we were adoring that picture but rebuking this one. Well I is their lives live it anyhow you want. Nice breast though grin
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2017
^^^ The lady above seem like she's been there. She can relate to the scenario better...

It takes one ***hole to identify another
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by SINZ: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:
When a celebrity took a picture similar to this, we were adoring that picture but rebuking this one. Well I is their lives live it anyhow you want. Nice breast though grin

Which celeb be that?
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by bigfree: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Na lie joor. Which kind After-Sex . If for say dem smash dem self wella, dem no get fresh face and Strength to Dey post Pishure
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by AlexCk: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Social network fame,

The need for likes and comments tho,
It's quite baffling
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by PeculiarAdolph: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Mumu girl
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Hadez(f): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Which celeb be that?
Kardashian or rhianna
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by SINZ: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:

Kardashian or rhianna

Those ones were already made nau? This one still be broke azz and she's achieved next to nothing in life.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Hadez(f): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Those ones were already made nau? This one still be broke azz and she's achieved next to nothing in life.
is it until you achieve something before having the freedom to do anything you want with your life?
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Tynasparks(f): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Their lives their business .... I cant comma drink panadol for another person headache
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by jmoore(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Na person born dem abi? Foolish kids!!
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by femolacqua(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2017
What a shame.
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by SINZ: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:

is it until you achieve something before having the freedom to do anything you want with your life?

Lol, I'm not judging them but this is certainly a wrong move. Have you considered their age and race?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Dude what happened to yer BBM
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Hadez(f): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, I'm not judging them but this is certainly a wrong move. Have you considered their age and race?
This is 2017 boyfriend, age has got nothing to do with the Internet. Once you are 18 you are liable to answer for your crimes
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by AfroSamurai: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2017
They're young, like real young. From the looks of it, they're still dependent. Yet, they had the time to post 'after sex' pictures on FB.
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by AfroSamurai: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:
It's wrong for you to compare a celebrity to these kids. Mind you, that celebrity earn a living but these kids don't. That's the difference, thus, there is no basis for comparison.

Beside, I wonder the level of parenting these kids receive for them to have no sense of morals/shame to conduct themselves in such manner.
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by SINZ: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:

This is 2017 boyfriend, age has got nothing to do with the Internet. Once you are 18 you are liable to answer for your crimes

Lol. These guys obviously aren't up to 18. They're not yet responsible for themselves and as such, cannot be held responsible for their actions. I've seen more matured people tow this lane and people let them go cos that's the only time you can use the phrase "Its their life, they can do what they want with it" cos its actually "their life" now. They're responsible for it. These guys? Nah...

And what's with this "age has nothing to do with the internet" shiit people keep saying? If you see your fathers age mate posting snapchat videos of himself in a thong, are you saying you wouldn't factor in his age as basis for him to have acted more civilised?
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2017
She will regret this in the future.
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:
eh eh na so u take talk ya own?
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
cheesy
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by ufuosman(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Just common sense, is not common.
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
The boy be like Ape.
Re: This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) by Mightyraw(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
The boy be like Ape.
We are all decendants of apes
You ape
So do i

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Benin Girl. (my Experience) / City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.