Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products (1388 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS / Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by zuchyblink(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Action speaks louder than words and that’s what Ben Murray-Bruce, the senator representing Bayelsa East constituency is portraying by patronizing ‘Made In Aba’ products. Murray-Bruce who has often urged Nigerians to buy locally made goods led by example by attending Made in Aba fair today. He then took to Twitter to share with his followers his experience with his followers. “Today, I was at the Made in Aba fair. I bought the cap I’m wearing, shoes and bed sheets. I #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira”

Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by zuchyblink(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mr Ben should stop deceiving himself. That is not how to win the hearts of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by belloabd1914(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Starting to like dis man. I wish others will follow.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by ichoku: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
The Big Ben Bruce. The right man for the right job.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by truetalknow: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
NONSENSE
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by Tunami(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
notice me senator.
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by zuchyblink(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Mr Ben should stop deceiving himself. That is not how to win the hearts of Nigerians.
why are you feeling threatened
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by Khd95(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mr common sensegrin
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by mightyhaze: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
This man is great! Our next obama smiley

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
zuchyblink:
why are you feeling threatened
feel threatened? That"s not the right word u should have used brother
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by maestroz: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
what common sense is he making wearing suit? how would he tell me to patronize aba made products while he wears suits daily.
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by zuchyblink(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
maestroz:
what common sense is he making wearing suit? how would he tell me to patronize aba made products while he wears suits daily.
whats ur point? Aba makes great suits too. May be they are Aba made
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by maestroz: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
zuchyblink:
whats ur point? Aba makes great suits too. May be they are Aba made

I have never seen commuters or indigenes wear suits in aba.

I am maestroz. I am just here to make common sense.
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by mercenary: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Best Nigerian senator, APC e-liars will never like him cuz they lack #commonsense
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is the worst form of hypocrisy that can be employed!
This man is a Lawmaker.. Yet he has never passed or raised any bill concerning this issue. But he will rush to twitter and facebook to create publicity like we are lawmakers!

On a lighte note, I want to ask him this common sense question

Dear Senator, instead of preaching to us, have you spoken about this to your fellow lawmakers?

If Yes, God bless you! But if No, Repent from hypocricy!! #commonsensequestion!!

God bless Nigeria
Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by EkeBarry(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
...Sir may u lend me d manual or jus refer me2wer u bought it@ how2win Nigerians101 by abdul I supoz

Re: PICTURES: Ben Bruce Switches To ‘made In Aba’ Products by SurefireAsoOke: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
He making a common sense

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Nigeria's Cultural, Ethnic And Religious Diversity - Coolhamid / Fuel Scarcity Will End On Monday- Kachikwu / Ayo Fayose Attacks Pres. Buhari Over Raid On Ffk's House By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.