Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (14832 Views)

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Fiwasayo(f): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yes we are
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by tuna4servi(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by jachi001(f): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Romantic ko! Lomantic ni

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Appswheel(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
I suggest a rejoinder to this post. "HOW DO YOU INTEND TO SPEND VALENTINES DAY", from the responses received we can further probe the result of the survey.

On an affordable way to show love this valentine, consider dedicating love songs to your loved ones via www.musikgenie.com a Music Messaging platform. You can also win amazing prizes from 2Baba, by dedicating his new song, Codedtinz to your friends www.musikgenie.com/2baba/codedtinz

Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by menabae(f): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin

ANAM ANU IGWAAAAAAAAAAA! K'ONA ETI KPOM! KPOM! ! KPOM!!
Hian! Romantic gini?
It's only Nigerian girls that are romantic oooo.
Our guys are just plain jew, IN AND OUT!
Nigeria guys no how to kiss? ??
Some will bring out their tongue right inside your mouth and wants to CHOKE YOU WITH IT !
Some will use their teeth to chew off your LIPS!
Some will open their eyes like BENIN OWL while at it! How can you be making out with a guy a d he opens his eyes like a WIZARD!
ASK THEM TO EXERCISE SUCH EXPERTISE DOWN THERE AND SEE THEM KEEP FACE LIKE PIDGEON! !
Some don rush go buy cheap GOLD CIRCLE to use to get all their frustrations out this SATURDAY! Ufodu g' eno burantashi! ! AKWUKWU bu kwe unu n'elu nwanyi ubochi Saturday!

buhahahahahahahhA. Abeg tell them... Common kiss sef dem no sabi most romantic ko

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by flokii: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
idi omo elomi ma gbona lojo ta n wi yi grin

I trust romancelanders... dem go don dey give themselves close marking..
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Sunnypa11(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin

Hian! Romantic gini?
Some will bring out their tongue right inside your mouth and wants to CHOKE YOU WITH IT !
Some will open their eyes like BENIN OWL while at it! How can you be making out with a guy a d he opens his eyes like a WIZARD!
ASK THEM TO EXERCISE SUCH EXPERTISE DOWN THERE AND SEE THEM KEEP FACE LIKE PIDGEON! !
Some don rush go buy cheap GOLD CIRCLE to use to get all their frustrations out this SATURDAY! Ufodu g' eno burantashi! ! AKWUKWU bu kwe unu n'elu nwanyi ubochi Saturday!

U don spoil finish,u don chop man kini taya
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by chidextec: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
No wonder donald trump said that we are so lazy. All we do is to eat, sleep, wake up and have sex grin grin
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by habsydiamond(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na true but on one condition. We are always romantic 'IF' we never hit the target but once we hit the target ......make I pause. una knw wetin next
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by InvertedHammer: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
/

Of course!

There are too many idle minds who are looking for things to do.

They take solace in romance to keep body and soul together.

The same reason poor people have too many children.
\
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Colour me intrigued!
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by frankkydee(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Speechless3:
grin I need a val boo sad

you gat me babe!
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Honestly, we're just the most..... dramatic.

We like to overdo things.

Plus we have alot of money and we like to spend it

Even if we dont have alot of money, we still like to spend it

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Most romantic abi? All I see is a foreign company trying to decieve the gullible Nigerians into patronising their business......my fellow country men wake.....we are being decieved.....the company that carried out the survey is a money transfer agency trying to lure you into patronising them.....gosh!!! Why did I even bother? Many will fall for this cheap marketing strategy.....as for that company....all those thieves that stole our money, ran and stashed it abroad are afraid of showing off because of EFCC......they are being monitored!!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Sammy1453: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Ladies Beware! Pregnant Women Who Take Paracetamol Are More Likely To Have Babies With Asthma
http://www.042loaded.com/ladies-beware-pregnant-women-who-take-paracetamol-are-more-likely-to-have-babies-with-asthma/
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Make these oyibos carry their fake surveys and statistics comot here.
We can all still remember the Nigerians are the happiest people in the world saga. I read the article and laughed my lungs out while watching five touts panel-beat a bus conductor over N50.00.
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Orikinla(m): 3:47am On Feb 11, 2016
This is just a social marketing survey to attract customers to Transfast. Majority of Nigerians are rural dwellers with little or no knowledge of Valentine's Day. See https://www.nairaland.com/2925766/valentines-day-not-those-abuse
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Speechless3:
I am here, ping me immediately.
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by jermaie(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Speechless3:
let b d val boo boo
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2016
are these data empiric? are they derived from experimental observations? is the hypothesis statistically validated? what is the level of confidence.
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by UjSizzle(f): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin

Hian! Romantic gini?

akwukwu ke? Nne biko mezie ha ebere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2016
[/b]For their dreams abi, Nigerian's guys are worst wen it comes to that. They just wanna bang, bang and bang, no romance, no pre-intimacy blablabla. Smh[b]
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by ovokonado(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2016
HateU2:
[/b]For their dreams abi, Nigerian's guys are worst wen it comes to that. They just wanna bang, bang and bang, no romance, no pre-intimacy blablabla. Smh[b]
buh u girls later end up njyn it more
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Leriebloom(f): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Then i am not from the same Nija
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Lovexme(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin

Hian! Romantic gini?

What kinda guys have you been moving with? undecided
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Lovexme(m): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Romantic to who exactly sef? undecided
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2016
ovokonado:
buh u girls later end up njyn it more
ladies njoy pre-intimacy more
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2016
UjSizzle:
grin

UjSizzle:
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by adesoftspice(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2016
smiley[color=#000099][/color]...OK
Re: Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey by mightyokwy(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin

Hian! Romantic gini?

See wahala. Mma hapu ni ndi ube ha ruru kafa racha na. Inachu nkita na nsi iga eri ya?. Abeg give us some credit joor we dy try. Meanwhile will you be my val grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Why Do Some Men Prefer Closet Freaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.