Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Onitsha,aba_or Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha,aba_or Owerri (7574 Views)

Protest Against Hamid Ali In Onitsha (Photos) / Fashola At Nnamdi Azikiwe's Burial Site In Onitsha (Photos) / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by iSlayer: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:
LOL! Tell that to your ibo brothers on the said area! Only ibos could live in such places! Filthy places befits filthy pigs!
Who are filthy pigs?
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2016
TheArchangel:
Hahaha, meaning that numberplates are not supposed to cross interstate boundaries Come of dude and CLEAN YOUR ENVIRONS..Shit!!!
LOL!
See denying at its peak!
You shouldn't be ashamed of your father land though because it's a fact that ibo loves dirty places like Aba, Onistha, not forgeting Alaba, Ladipo here!
Filthy rags!
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by chigoizie7(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Ephemmm:

Omo Igbo! See how the tarred road in your hamlet looks like USA tongue tongue tongue

This one na Osogbo too shey?

This guy's brain is running on a speed of 0.000999999c meters per week.

U don't get the concept of this thread, do u? So please shut the fvck up and get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by iSlayer: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:

LOL!
See denying at its peak!
You shouldn't be ashamed of your father land though because it's a fact that ibo loves dirty places like Aba, Onistha, not forgeting Alaba, Ladipo here!
Filthy rags!

. I said Diadem10-Who are filthy,Igbo or your bastard tribe? You must have run mad to call a Igbo dirty. Yoruba are certified dirty people. Even the rich ones are dirty. When they pass by,they stink-All of them. I bet Diadem stinks. puah! Slum-based tribe. Tribe of slums and touts. Diadem10-I said you're mad.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2016
iSlayer:

. I said Diadem10-Who are filthy,Igbo or your bastard tribe? You must have run mad to call a Igbo dirty. Yoruba are certified dirty people. Even the rich ones are dirty. When they pass by,they stink-All of them. I bet Diadem stinks. puah! Slum-based tribe. Tribe of slums and touts. Diadem10-I said you're mad.
LOL!
Your rants doesn't stop the reality which is ibo are filthy and loves filthy places! Why don't you remind us again how many ibo died during the cholera outbreak in Anambra last year? Hian! Filthy things!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by dubemnaija: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2016
Pls everyone knows the tribe known for dirtyness in Nigeria grin grin

Their women no dey bath and then no dey shave their armpits at all

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2016
dubemnaija:
Pls everyone knows the tribe known for dirtyness in Nigeria grin grin

Their women no dey bath and then no dey shave their armpits at all
You mean the yam legged hairy ibo girls?
LOL! Why won't they stink when they have hairs on their chest, breast and chins, not to mention their bleached up body!
Filthy gutters!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by dubemnaija: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:

You mean the yam legged hairy ibo girls?
LOL! Why won't they stink when they have hairs on their chest, breast and chins, not to mention their bleached up body!
Filthy gutters!

Nah! You are soo wrong. Guess again cheesy
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by iSlayer: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:

LOL!
Your rants doesn't stop the reality which is ibo are filthy and loves filthy places! Why don't you remind us again how many ibo died during the cholera outbreak in Anambra last year? Hian! Filthy things!

See this maalu. what do you know you're talking about. Yoruba like you are dirtttttttyyyyyy. I told you how you guys smell right. hnnnn! Diadem and his yoruba stench. Hahahahahhaha. one way of knowing an Igbo in lagos is that the person will be so neat and presentable. That can't be said about the clan of slums,touts and granny witches. Diadem you're mad and you're dirty(naturally) better face your tribe aahahahahhahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
iSlayer:

See this maalu. what do you know you're talking about. Yoruba like you are dirtttttttyyyyyy. I told you how you guys smell right. hnnnn! Diadem and his yoruba stench. Hahahahahhaha. one way of knowing an Igbo in lagos is that the person will be so neat and presentable. That can't be said about the clan of slums,touts and granny witches. Diadem you're mad and you're dirty(naturally) better face your tribe aahahahahhahahahahah
LOL!
You mean those ibo that causes slums in Alaba, Ladipo etc!
Ibo no go kill pesin with laugh!
No wonder the ibos in Anambra died of cholera!
What a shame! Filthy things!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
dubemnaija:

Nah! You are soo wrong. Guess again cheesy
Nope! I'm right on point! Those hairy chested ibo girls stink more than anything! Yeye filthy people!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by dubemnaija: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:

Nope!
I'm right on point!
Those hairy chested ibo girls stink more than anything!
Yeye filthy people!

But why are u soo pained like this?? Did any ibo guy collect ur babe?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by dubemnaija: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:

Nope!
I'm right on point!
Those hairy chested ibo girls stink more than anything!
Yeye filthy people!

Nah! Are you this daft?? After all the clues I gave you.

Pls guess; for the last time o

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by iSlayer: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:

LOL!
You mean those ibo that causes slums in Alaba, Ladipo etc!
Ibo no go kill pesin with laugh!
No wonder the ibos in Anambra died of cholera!
What a shame! Filthy things!

I've advised you to face your slummy tribe. You have nothing on the great Igbo tribe. Ladipo has a poor structure generally. Small rain,water go full everywhere but the tribalistic fools In government dont want to give it a facelift. Sanitation is not rehabilitation. Yoruba dirty man face your tribe. Slum people

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
dubemnaija:

But why are u soo pained like this?? Did any ibo guy collect ur babe?
Dey fit! Even their girls dey run away from them let alone the bakasi Yoruba babes!
LOL!
I don't do stinking hairy chested thing though!
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
dubemnaija:

Nah! Are you this daft?? After all the clues I gave you.

Pls guess; for the last time o
Only a dull man like you wouldn't know that a covered bleached up hairy body stinks! And that's the identity of every ibo girls!
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by Yyeske(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
All this una ranting doesn't stop my Abeokuta from being the best. Haters can jump from the top of Olumo rock.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
iSlayer:

I've advised you to face your slummy tribe. You have nothing on the great Igbo tribe. Ladipo has a poor structure generally. Small rain,water go full everywhere but the tribalistic fools In government dont want to give it a facelift. Sanitation is not rehabilitation. Yoruba dirty man face your tribe. Slum people
LOL!
Why don't you answer my kwesion na? How many died of cholera in Anambra last year?
Why won't they be infected with cholera when their environment is filthy!
Hian!
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by iSlayer: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:

LOL!
Why don't you answer my kwesion na? How many died of cholera in Anambra last year?
Hian!

how will I answer a mumu. Diadem is known on Nl. He cannot argue constructively. You're talking of Igbo girls don't even go there. Yoruba never reach. I forgot to mention you guys are very ugly too, Ugly and dirty-symbol of Yoruba. I know Diadem is smelling somewhere now,typing on Nl.
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by iSlayer: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smell yourself now Diadem,you know I'm right.
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by diadem10: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
iSlayer:

how will I answer a mumu. Diadem is known on Nl. He cannot argue constructively. You're talking of Igbo girls don't even go there. Yoruba never reach. I forgot to mention you guys are very ugly too, Ugly and dirty-symbol of Yoruba. I know Diadem is smelling somewhere now,typing on Nl.
Yet your yam legged bleached up hairy filthy girls wouldn't leave us alone! Not forgetting their men causing slums in Ladipo et al!
The joke is on you ibos!
Filthy people who died of cholera!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by iSlayer: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:

Yet your yam legged bleached up hairy filthy girls wouldn't leave us alone! Not forgetting their men causing slums in Ladipo et al!
The joke is on you ibos!
Filthy people who died of cholera!

Tribe of bloodsucking grannys. lol.
Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by loopman: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ephemmm:

Omo Igbo! See how the tarred road in your hamlet looks like USA tongue tongue tongue

This one na Osogbo too shey?

This is a Central Business District (CBD) in yeebooland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by loopman: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
diadem10:

LOL!
Hian!

They were have their bathe in the Miracle River, end result way cholera epidemic

Re: Onitsha,aba_or Owerri by wordcat(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
cheruv:
Hahahaha I thought ile ife has that title
You thought wrong man, come to Ibadan and see thing for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof / Seyi Makinde Denies Backing Social Media Bill (Video) / Senator Otu Emerges Cross River APC Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.