Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat (999 Views)

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why not accept to make things easy for the guy, u will still cheat on him, u play hard to get because u don't want to appear cheap in his eyes, at the end u will cheat on him, hard to get my foot angry

1 Like

Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Laveda(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
This thread is totally useless from the topic to the post...it should be dumped in the trash bin.
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Laveda:
This thread is totally useless from the topic to the post...it should be dumped in the trash bin.
am saying the truth angry go and hug a transformer
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Laveda(f): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
lilzcee:
am saying the truth angry go and hug a transformer
And you couldn't give a better illustration to make the thread meaningful?
Nonsense!
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by jonaifame22(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dis is the same reason why I prefer prostitutes who I'll pay to fvck, at first it cld cost mch buh when you become cordial wth her she'll sleep over at ur house for free some times sef and only take some change from you when she's dead broke!
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Laveda:

And you couldn't give a better illustration to make the thread meaningful?
Nonsense!
grin i no get that kind time
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by ucheHapers(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Seems like some chic just shattered ur heart
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Strahovski1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Searchiing4love

Greene66

Dinner is ready
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
Dis is the same reason why I prefer prostitutes who I'll pay to fvck, at first it cld cost mch buh when you become cordial wth her she'll sleep over at ur house for free some times sef and only take some change from you when she's dead broke!
am telling u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
ucheHapers:
Seems like some chic just shattered ur heart
am not always interested in wooing girls, i hardly woo girls, i don't need it now, even if i do, they will play hard to get
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Humblegoodman(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abeg, who is the owner of the pant hanging outside?
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Humblegoodman:
Abeg, who is the owner of the pant hanging outside?
grin na yourmain tongue
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Greene66: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Its only a Nigerian girl that will play hard to get and still cheat..

so...

Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:
Its only a Nigerian girl that will play hard to get and still cheat..

so...
fvck off grin
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Greene66: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
ellacute45:
fvck off grin

Lol

You are in Germany?
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by AfricanApple(f): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
The next time you see your sister being 'toasted' biko advice to agree there and then, advice her to go to his house that same day and get fvcked that day
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:

Lol

You are in Germany?
yea
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
AfricanApple:
The next to.e you see your sister being 'toasted' biko advice to agree there and then, advice her to go to his house that same day and get fvcked that day
angry what is this one saying, did i say fvck that day with the guy, u play hard to get at the end u accept him and still cheat on him, does it sound nice?
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dem don break up with op. E pain am cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
mayonnaise:
Dem don break up with op. E pain am cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
wtf
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by AfricanApple(f): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2016
lilzcee:
angry what is this one saying, did i say fvck that day with the guy, u play hard to get at the end u accept him and still cheat on him, does it sound nice?
I'm just advising bro smiley since you are angry that girls play hard to get
Re: Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat by cruzita(f): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Abegi how e take concern una.play hard to get or play soft to get ,e no concern una .please make una learn to leave trash for LAWMA

(1) (Reply)

My Clasmate Kissed Me - What Do I Do? / Real Somalian Wedding! ♡♡♡♡♡ / Why Is Masturbation Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.