Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria (3005 Views)

Don't Assume The Worst Of Trump On Trade,obama Said In Peru, / Obama Said Nigerians Working Hard To Address Challenges – Vanguard / See What Obama Said About Nigeria And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by duchez(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2016
READ WHAT OBAMA SAID ABOUT BUHARI AND NIGERIA!

"We agree that Nigeria deserves her nuclear energy space. And because of the respect Nigeria had recently attracted from the global community since the election of President Buhari, I shall lead other world figures to Nigeria in April to seal the nuclear deal. There is no doubt America and the world will depend on Nigeria in years to come to survive in many respect..."

President Barack Obama.
1/4/2016.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by mackhunter77: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Obama's comment is a boost on the current administration's integrity. But what are the details of the deal and how will it aid power generation?
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Wuuworld(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Which Movie be that?

2 Likes

Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by swemzkid(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2016
books space and start waiting 4 dem wailers to arrive
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2016
Meanwhile INSIDE Nigeria, thousands of miles away from Obama

Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Oblitz(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2016
respect due to free and fair election conducted by the last administration
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Greyworld: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2016
The truth is nuclear energy is still very expensive.

Meanwhile obama dey wash d old baba. He just talk am so d old man go do quick quick go bak 2 he contry.
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by SweetieConstie(f): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol... It is well with Nigeria!
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Kyase(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2016
duchez:

"We agree that Nigeria deserves her nuclear energy space. And because of the respect Nigeria had recently attracted from the global community since the election of President Buhari, I shall lead other world figures to Nigeria in April to seal the nuclear deal. There is no doubt America and the world will depend on Nigeria in years to come to survive in many respect..."

President Barack Obama.
1/4/2016.
With that statement, I pity that criminal KANU, America will do everything possible to keep Nigeria, even his other country Britain.
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Kyase(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Oblitz:
Lol this guys won't stop to amaze me ooooo.
The free and fair election, that has been turn to rerun and court cases Nation wide?
Abeg find another thing talk.
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Who does not know that Nigeria is the future of Tue world?
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Oblitz:
the last administration didn't conduct a free and fair election
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Kyase:

With that statement, I pity that criminal KANU, America will do everything possible to keep Nigeria, even his other country Britain.
In exchange for something greater
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by teadrake(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2016
mackhunter77:
Obama's comment is a boost on the current administration's integrity. But what are the details of the deal and how will it aid power generation?
We could generate a whooping 10,000 megawatts from nuclear power plant alone,coupled with our hydro and solar system, that might be raised to at least 20,000 megawatts if properly implemented.
The summit benefits Nigerian in all sphere,as earlier stated, President Obama is leading the team to commence full operation in Nigeria.
#PMB travels isn't in futility

3 Likes

Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Boland(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2016
I've always known that PMB's travels will pay off..

@ Op, we need source to verify this news...

Brace up people, better days are ahead of us, and we need to work/fight for it..

Nigeria will surely be great again..
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by mackhunter77: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:

We could generate a whooping 10,000 megawatts from nuclear power plant alone,coupled with our hydro and solar system, that might be raised to at least 20,000 megawatts if properly implemented.
The summit benefits Nigerian in all sphere,as earlier stated, President Obama is leading the team to commence full operation in Nigeria.
I'm not a newbie to nuclear power... I want details of the agreement not possible estimates
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by teadrake(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2016
mackhunter77:
I'm not a newbie to nuclear power... I want details of the agreement not possible estimates
I do not think the details is available yet,but will in due time I guess.
Blessed morning Mr

1 Like

Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Kyase(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2016
asuustrike2009:

In exchange for something greater
Like?
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
Foolishness is when you deceive yourself only thinking you are deceiving the world.

When and where did Obama make this foolish statement?

Obama is a notorious hack but I doubt he will make such a foolish statement.

By the way, the last summit's agenda was to check nuclear technology profeliation and not to discuss or promote Nigeria's nuclear ambitions.

Zombie liars

1 Like

Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:

You can not harness the sea of natural gas under your feet it is nuclear power plants you want to engage in?

Do you know how much it costs to build a medium range nuclear plant that can power Abuja?

If you must go nuclear then site it in Bauchi or osogbo

Dunces
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Kyase:

How you can foolishly believe that Obama will state that the world's future survival is in Nigeria's hands and then find a way to bring in Kanu shows how daft you zombies reason
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Olasco93: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2016
I have always known without a soothsayer telling me that our President's visits to other countries of the world would yield positive result soon.
#Obama visiting Nigeria would be a proof.
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by teadrake(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
AntiMahdi:

You can not harness the sea of natural gas under your feet it is nuclear power plants you want to engage in?

Do you know how much it costs to build a medium range nuclear plant that can power Abuja?

If you must go nuclear then site it in Bauchi or osogbo

Dunces
Mr estimate, must you tagged someone with that stupid and pathetic terminology you employed in your last statement? That's show how despicable and mannerless you are.Idiotic!!!!
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Misterdhee1(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2016
If this turns out to be true, Fayose will need to bury his head in shame..
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2016
duchez:

President Barack Obama.
1/4/2016.

Arrant nonsense

Mynd44 no go see lies like these

1 Like

Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:

Mr estimate, must you tagged someone with that stupid and pathetic terminology you employed in your last statement? That's show how despicable and mannerless you are.Idiotic!!!!

Your foolishness, I ignore
!
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Kyase(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2016
AntiMahdi:

How you can foolishly believe that Obama will state that the world's future survival is in Nigeria's hands and then find a way to bring in Kanu shows how daft you zombies reason
Now I believe not all have brains.
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Unfortunate wailing zombies will live in tears and shame forever because Nigeria will be better no matter the evil you wish upon us.
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Kyase:
Like?
has USA ever given any done anything free for any country
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by olatade(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by Kyase(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
asuustrike2009:

has USA ever given any done anything free for any country
Yes
Re: Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria by mrMeen(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2016
there are bigots who do not want nigeria to succeed in here i wounder if you are decendants of togo and not nigeria, because clearly the hatred you show to nigeria is too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Of Hypocrisy / See The Reason Why Buhari Cancelled Zahra's Wedding - / Some Good Reasons Why Nigeria Should NOT BREAK UP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.