Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria (26400 Views)

I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2016
This matter don turn SEASON FILM[i][/i] I don watch i'm tyre,... make nepa take like joor... yeye actor too full the movie
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by sweetgala(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2016
persius555:
good suggestion. The oversized nature of our system of govt was created to give jobs to jobless politicians.
The politicians themselves know this, but it is up to the civil populace to request for the removal or restructuring of the present system.
If we keep expecting the politicians to move a motion to this effect, a hundred years will be an understatement.

God help the president who tries to reduce the NASS to one house, he'll be sharply impeached and accused of tyranny and an attempt to reduce the country to one party dictatorship.

Remember that the president would not be able to veto such a thing and we are not used to practicing referendums in Nigeria.

It would be near impossible at this stage, it however needs to be done
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2016
So ADC sef na Goat and a yam eater make thunder fire corruption, yam eaters, wailers & der supporters..
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Iroh88(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Yeah and I stand by it.
Of course you don't have a choice: it is your own signature. cheesy
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by kaypound(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

U will just b following media stunts. Even wen the media is saying the reason for his arrest, is uncertain. That's how they lied that olisah metuh ate his statement. If the man come and show him proof that he collected bribe. U will start begging.
I av a very close relation who is a personal experience with proof.
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by onomeasike: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Emmahunk:

No dear. Collar crest or red neck as it's often called is not for a lieutenant colonel.
It's from full Colonel upwards.
Exactly!!! Thanks dear. I was wondering why he was addressed as a colonel in the report when he has no red collar crest.
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by lonelydora: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Saw what you have an indepth knowledge of.
Unlike Jonathan, Buhari was a C-in-C with military background when Babangida overthrew him and kept him in detention for more than two years.

There is an unwritten law of governance by Presidency. IBB and GMB's case are different.
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2016
lonelydora:

There is an unwritten law of governance by Presidency. IBB and GMB's case are different.
Then, tell us why their case is different. Why was this "unwritten law of governance by Presidency" not effected between IBB and GMB, but must be effected between GMB (PMB) and GEJ?
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Emmahunk(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Red neck is from the rank of captain upwards.

Hahahahaha, my dear why argue about things you know nothing about?
This is an open place, don't ridicule yourself
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by lonelydora: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Then, tell us why their case is different. Why was this "unwritten law of governance by Presidency" not effected between IBB and GMB, but must be effected between GMB (PMB) and GEJ?

My brother, I will respond to this in the fullness of time, for now, I'm busy. Thanks.
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
lonelydora:

My brother, I will respond to this in the fullness of time, for now, I'm busy. Thanks.
You have no response, simple!
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by danmasani101: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by danmasani101: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
..and a volunteer Ipod Ekpa rises to the occasion. Bravo kiddo.

Any more candy stories you wanna share?? cheesy

Keep masturbating......
I can see you are already fuming even from your ears.

So anybody not supporting you is an Igbo........Hmmmm
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by banio: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
kaypound:
Finally I av been waiting for his turn....but it took too long.
chai this guy collect bribe pass kilode.
Is bribe part of national treasury. Anyway in Nigeria everybody pays bride to nurses, NEPA staff, police, bankers etc.
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Walspring: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
happney65:

Brother Wale,My Pastor Wale,I see you ohh.Call me today as per that level it he pure 100%..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.