Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) (1343 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) / The Man Behind The Jesus Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by Emperoo: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
An acclaimed virgin girl who is currently pregnant has alleged a divine angel of being responsible for the act.

A 15-year old girl from Ohio claims to be carrying the child of Jesus Christ, after being “divinely impregnated” during an encounter with an angel. Latifah Smith-Nabengana says she was visited by an “Angel of God” in July 2015, who told her that she had been chosen to bear the Christ’s son.

“He told me that he was a Nephilim, like those described in the Bible,” explained the young girl. “He told that he had a message from Jesus, He said that I was going to be pregnant, and that I would give birth to a son, Jesus’ son.”

Nephilims are indeed mythical creatures mentioned in the Genesis 6:4 : .......

Continue reading from here www.gist.mobi/forum/10/59/133/

Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
shocked

Dem dey sale Oshogbo weed for Ohio 2?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by Adaezeagu(f): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by oteneaaron(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op......Op.....Op....

Hw many times i call ya name

R sure dat is real pic?

Abi u want gullible christians to start masturbating on this thread ba?

Oya go and sleep and stop peddling untruth.
Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by alhaji04: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin d girl don high
Topestbilly:
shocked

Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by HENSEXIE(f): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Na wa o
Ntin person nor ho hear
Well waitin 2 see hw it will eventually play out
Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by libertyfather(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2016
Let see if she give birth to the boy, I will know if he's my nephew, cos the papa do a lot of wonders
Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by analice107: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Topestbilly:
shocked

HahahahahahahahaHHHa. You really cracked me up.
If it's a Nephilim who got her pregnant then she is indeed going to have a half human, half demon as a son. Nephilims were the reason God destroyed the earth with flood. They were half human half demons whom Satan used to pollute the human gene.
They have no connection with Jesus. They are the seed of Satan.
And her name is Latifa. She is muslim. Are you sure it's not the Islamic Jesus she's talking about? Or the Islamic Angel Jibril she's referring to?
Make una ask her well? Who chop her yam?
Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by majorgr: 2:46am On Feb 11, 2016
its just the spirit of deception she might not even know that she is being deceived, any way the Bible say as the days of Noah so would it be in the end times. Remember the days of Noah fallen angels interbreeding there is no place that told us this might not happen believe me its happening even now! with the way humans are promiscuous we can't fully say what they may do to satisfy their sexual urge including sleeping with evil spirit therefore this is possible. By the way, the first thing that came into my mind was the anti christ or spirit of anti christ.
Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by alienvirus: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2016
majorgr:
its just the spirit of deception she might not even know that she is being deceived, any way the Bible say as the days of Noah so would it be in the end times. Remember the days of Noah fallen angels interbreeding there is no place that told us this might not happen believe me its happening even now! with the way humans are promiscuous we can't fully say what they may do to satisfy their sexual urge including sleeping with evil spirit therefore this is possible. By the way, the first thing that came into my mind was the anti christ or spirit of anti christ.
Maybe spirit of deception called you into Christianity
Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by analice107: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
alienvirus:
Maybe spirit of deception called you into Christianity
What are you now saying? Do you believe she's with Jesus' child as she claims?
Re: Shocking! Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (photo) by Emperoo: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
We never can tell what made this happen

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Why Rev. Father Edet Resigned From The Catholic Church / Gods, Our Ignorance. / Which Church Leader(s) Reminds You Most Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.