Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances (13837 Views)

Aso Villa Guards Grumble Over Unpaid Allowance / Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid / Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by ajepako(f): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Hilariously hilarious.

Thats the definition of CHANJI

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by viccassi(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Pathetic you and your ipob brothers,you don't even read before writing that trash,who told you that their salaries are not paid,the allawances were originated from jonathan as part of his prepared ground to raped nigeria in the public,their salaries are paid but if they insist on collecting allawances,i advice them to go and meet jonathan in otueke.

Oga, I think as an employer, they should have told the workers in clear terms that their allowances will not be paid anymore instead of asking them to open account in Zenith.
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by frisky2good(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Arresting military officers and refusing to pay those watching over you doesn't sound like a reasonable thing to me. Buhari, remember how Dasuki walked into your house and arrested you like an ordinary thief. Did you ever try to find out why there was no resistance from your security details? Don't let lightening strike you twice oooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by HENSEXIE(f): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Aso rock? shocked
Na wa o
Dis is rili dissapointin,d presidency nids A̶̲̥̅ wake up call
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by SailorXY: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by OLADD: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2016
A case of hyper-stinginess now turning to a self inflicted wound. Very soon, the Villa cooks would down tools.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by philanthropist1(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2016
I thought that GEJ failed in ASO villa during election.... they have not seen anything sef..mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by antosly(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2016
It's the change. Is the process of becoming different. #Good governance
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

Since the said allowances is about "raping nigerians". Why has PMB our fight corruption knight not stopped it? Or why did he approve it?(according to the source)

One thing about your lots is that u argue blindly and unreasonably.
who told you that buhariapproved it,or do you think such allawances are their right?

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2016
philanthropist1:
I thought that GEJ failed in ASO villa during election.... they have not seen anything sef..mtchewww
Let them make noise and be replaced,gvt is paying them their salaries.
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by rasheedmalik113: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2016
collect yr money allowances before u resume on their work if not don't go work······ oooo
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2016
frisky2good:
Arresting military officers and refusing to pay those watching over you doesn't sound like a reasonable thing to me. Buhari, remember how Dasuki walked into your house and arrested you like an ordinary thief. Did you ever try to find out why there was no resistance from your security details? Don't let lightening strike you twice oooooo!
Let him or anybody like him try nah
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by chigoizie7(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
who told you that buhariapproved it,or do you think such allawances are their right?

There is a large margin between being able to read and being able to comprehend. And u lack the later.

These people were asked to open an account with zenith where the allowances will be paid into. This wouldn't have happened if PMB has stopped the allowances.

Please go back and read the report again, and please, try to comprehend, it is very important.

I am tempted to call u an "onukwu odeku" but for one thing.

Infact u are a very big ONUKWU, odeku for that matter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2016
godoluwa:
allowances & nt salary. abeg make dem manage only d salary 4 nw. kai chanji!
Watch your back!
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by SMSguru(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2016
No country plays politics with an issue as sensitive as presidential security. This government should be wise enough to know this is not heaven.

Well, thank God I'm not a politician neither am I an Aso Rock resident.

#WeNeedPrayersNow
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Cre8:
It it well. Its a season, it will pass. They should try and exercise patience.
Nonsense.
Please ban this guy.
He's heartless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by tritt(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2016
This is how its starts...COUP
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Pathetic you and your ipob brothers,you don't even read before writing that trash,who told you that their salaries are not paid,the allawances were originated from jonathan as part of his prepared ground to raped nigeria in the public,their salaries are paid but if they insist on collecting allawances,i advice them to go and meet jonathan in otueke.
YOUR BIG HEAD IS GETTING BIGGER BY THE DAY.
No vex, abeg what do you understand allowances to mean?
Bribes I guess.
Eclipse of the brain!

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by nnachukz(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
so when Jonathan pays you who he doesn't even know, allowances for a job you legally did. He is raping Nigeria? Na for some people o

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

Since the said allowances is about "raping nigerians". Why has PMB our fight corruption knight not stopped it? Or why did he approve it?(according to the source)

One thing about your lots is that u argue blindly and unreasonably.
No vex.
It's not his fault.
I just sent him some money to get his brain fixed. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by demielvis: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
You coulda just typed BLAME JONA instead of this textbook you wrote.

Jonathan will bear the blame for the next 3yrs.Tell your baba, Bubu to pay them...

If he were blaming and fixing i'd hail him on but he's just blaming and blaming and blaming.

Which shows he's grossly incapable.

He berra resign.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by 247notire(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2016
SPDAZZY:
This government loves to owe. Abuja Corp members are still being owed December and January allowances.

shocked. Officially, wahala dey!
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by 247notire(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

There is a large margin between being able to read and being able to comprehend. And u lack the later.

These people were asked to open an account with zenith where the allowances will be paid into. This wouldn't have happened if PMB has stopped the allowances.

Please go back and read the report again, and please, try to comprehend, it is very important.

I am tempted to call u an "onukwu odeku" but for one thing.

Infact u are a very big ONUKWU, odeku for that matter.
Bro, I beg u, no dey waste ur tym with that animal. Biko nwanna.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Charly68: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
This Baba should surround himself with able body men and women who can run & fly if need be to deliver good services to the nation..This kind of news is embarrassing to those of us who voted fir him.. Those who work should be paid on time regardless of their cadre or offices. We want correct service delivery..when security men are not given their dues,morale will be low..so how would they be effective & efficient on duty.
Working at presidency is a privilege & the boys must be made to enjoy the privilege ..stinginess will not help Baba neither will it help the nation. We pray that nobody should be allowed to sabotage our political liberty .
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerians are funny, how can people support the fact that disgruntled security operatives are in charge of the presidency. And they are busy calling JONATHAN.
No worry una wan watch "ASOROCK HAS FALLEN".

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Mavrick2012: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
sure!!! if "jonathan" is not blamed then this tread cant be complete.infact i blame gej for the "budget of corruption".#618m for "electrical fittings".lol

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Abi
nouvelle:
shocked that's sad, I want to believe the main salaries are paid though and it's just the allowances that are outstanding. If the allowances are going to be discontinued, maybe it should just be stated once and for all so they know and stop hoping. It's annoying to approve it and do nothing. I feel for them
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
LEGALAide:

YOUR BIG HEAD IS GETTING BIGGER BY THE DAY.
No vex, abeg what do you understand allowances to mean?
Bribes I guess.
Eclipse of the brain!
ONE THING IS CERTAIN,NO MATTER HOW YOU HATE BUHARI,HE IS STILL THE PRESIDENT AND IT WILL REMAIN SO FOR THE NEXT EIGHT YEARS WHILE THE TERRORIST KANLU ABI KANU LANQUISHED IN KUJE PRISON
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
ONE THING IS CERTAIN,NO MATTER HOW YOU HATE BUHARI,HE IS STILL THE PRESIDENT AND IT WILL REMAIN SO FOR THE NEXT EIGHT YEARS WHILE THE TERRORIST KANLU ABI KANU LANQUISHED IN KUJE PRISON
I hate Buhari?
Abeg who Buhari help?
Mtcheww.
Buhari or no Buhari I'm still making money practising my profession.
Who cares about BUBU?

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Cre8(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
LEGALAide:

Nonsense.
Please ban this guy.
He's heartless!
I see! So that's how you place judgment ba? So, if you were to be one of the admins, you would have gone ahead to ban me without an iota of what i meant.
Anyways, to clear your mind of ill thought about me, i am not heartless as u assume. i believe we all know the state of the economic of our great nation and i believe its just for a season, we will soon rise above it. Although that doesn't justify the government from carrying out their responsibilities, however , we never can tell what they had in mind for them for it to have been delayed knowing fully well the importance of security in the growth of a nation. So, in this kind of situation, patience is a virtue they all need to possess.

#Peace
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Justinah4real(f): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
godoluwa:
allowances & nt salary. abeg make dem manage only d salary 4 nw. kai chanji!
If they tell you their salary, you will run. Another distraction from lie lie mohamed.
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by ifyemmanuell(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigeria security man and women always complaining of money, their salary can not be compelled to their allowance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Return To Nigeria: Presidential Jet Leaves Heathrow Airport (video) / Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members / Father, Son & Almajiri Killed In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.