Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances (13831 Views)

Aso Villa Guards Grumble Over Unpaid Allowance / Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid / Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cre8:

I see! So that's how you place judgment ba? So, if you were to be one of the admins, you would have gone ahead to ban me without an iota of what i meant.
Anyways, to clear your mind of ill thought about me, i am not heartless as u assume. i believe we all know the state of the economic of our great nation and i believe its just for a season, we will soon rise above it. Although that doesn't justify the government from carrying out their responsibilities, however , we never can tell what they had in mind for them for it to have been delayed knowing fully well the importance of security in the growth of a nation. So, in this kind of situation, patience is a virtue they all need to possess.

#Peace
Issorite.
A hungry man is an angry man though.

Shalom
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by tansho(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Pathetic you and your ipob brothers,you don't even read before writing that trash,who told you that their salaries are not paid,the allawances were originated from jonathan as part of his prepared ground to raped nigeria in the public,their salaries are paid but if they insist on collecting allawances,i advice them to go and meet jonathan in otueke.

Receive sense. You need to get your head examined...and who told you these allowances were not there before Jonathan? Unemployment has turned you into a sadist, otherwise you would know what it means to deny a worker his allowances. Must everything be rivalry between GEJ and PMB?
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
tansho:

Receive sense. You need to get your head examined...and who told you these allowances were not there before Jonathan? Unemployment has turned you into a sadist, otherwise you would know what it means to deny a worker his allowances. Must everything be rivalry between GEJ and PMB?
Unemployment?No,you this tribal biggot,get off my tail,you otueke jesus messup this country,it is unfortunately that people like you who have no hope in life are busy calling him a hero,go and check the last time jonathan stop paying their salaries.
Re: Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances by tansho(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Unemployment?No,you this tribal biggot,get off my tail,you otueke jesus messup this country,it is unfortunately that people like you who have no hope in life are busy calling him a hero,go and check the last time jonathan stop paying their salaries.

Exactly why I said receive sense. According to the report, gej owed two months before he left. The present regime has not paid at all. Did pmb tell you he won't pay because gej owed two months allowances? This forum is not for infants, be properly guided. If you were employed, you won't be this vulgar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu / Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) / Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.